The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 05-06-2015, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 19
le113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by henabi View Post
Massage wise, probably gonna check out the following:
- Addict, Copacabana, Rusputin, Sabai Room, Honey2, Sabaidee
U going BKK or Pattaya? Last 4 places r in Pattaya.
Old 06-06-2015, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Rupert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Not really, prices of Alcohol changed, last time Black label only 1.9K BHT at RCA, slowly went up to 2K BHT and now 2.4K BHT.
Still much more cheaper than in singapore but yeah,price inflation is crazy..
Old 06-06-2015, 05:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Yup 101% sure. Can celebrate belated birthday for me?

Anyway Zaleng and Snop, always fill with "wailuns" that underage 18-19, with their bf. And after they drunk, will create trouble always. Those who doesn't want problem, I suggest better stay out, however, so far I yet to experience any problem. As for the Bachelor club there, it seems like just like Sg TD concept. You went before?

And not to forget SOTE @ Ratcahda soi 14.

I'm ugly too, age 20 but face look like 30.
Sure. Where u want to go?

Good lah. Both of us ugly so we can no need worry so much.
Old 06-06-2015, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Anyway Zaleng and Snop, always fill with "wailuns" that underage 18-19, with their bf. And after they drunk, will create trouble always. Those who doesn't want problem, I suggest better stay out, however, so far I yet to experience any problem. As for the Bachelor club there, it seems like just like Sg TD concept. You went before?

And not to forget SOTE @ Ratcahda soi 14.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Sure. Where u want to go?

Good lah. Both of us ugly so we can no need worry so much.
Sote club is in ratchada soi 4.
Can find lot of club gals.
Old 06-06-2015, 03:41 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
typo, sote is at soi 4, SOS is at 14. Yup, many underage WL like to go there too.
Next to SOS is Fake Club (Gay Bar) between Ratchada Soi 14 and Soi 16 (behind Mercedes Benz Showroom).
Old 06-06-2015, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
bystander007 is Cool - loads of Potential

sukhumvit soi 16 and you'll find what you need.
Old 06-06-2015, 06:39 PM
Samster

More than 100 sex workers arrested in Bangkok.

Submitted by editor1 on Sat, 06/06/2015 - 09:32

In an attempt to ‘cleanse’ the street of Bangkok, the police have arrested more than 100 sex workers in four neighborhoods.

Pol Lt Gen Sriwarah Rangsipramnakul said at a press breifing on Friday that 104 peope have been arrested and were accused of cajoling people to buy sex which disturbed the local residents and pedestrians.

The 104 people arrested were from four areas where they were caught;
35 in Wongwian 22 and Hua Lamphong
22 in Khlong Lod to Sanam Luang
25 in Makkasan train station, Wongwian Yai, Siam, Rama II road
22 in Lumpini District.

They were taken to the police station to pay up to 1,000 baht fine and released.
Although prostitution has been criminalized since 1928, Thailand is infamous for the sex tourism, which is vital to the country’s tourism. Red light districts are concentrated in Bangkok and Pattaya, attracting both Thai and foreign customers. According to the UNDP report in 2004 and WHO report 2001, there are between 200,000 - 300,000 sex workers including 60,000 child sex workers in Thailand. It is difficult to identify the current number of sex workers in Thailand.
Old 06-06-2015, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 17
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
More than 100 sex workers arrested in Bangkok…..
In an attempt to ‘cleanse’ the street of Bangkok, the police have arrested more than 100 sex workers in four neighborhoods.

Pol Lt Gen Sriwarah Rangsipramnakul said at a press breifing on Friday that 104 peope have been arrested and were accused of cajoling people to buy sex which disturbed the local residents and pedestrians.……...
A step in the right direction.
More Power to the Generals!

It’s these parasites, living off the earnings of prostitutes that need to have their dicks cut off!
The Girls are only trying to make a living the best way they know how to, given whatever socio/economic/familial situation they find themselves in.

Pimps, agents, OKT’s, enforcers, mafoos and of course our very own crook stealth agents operating on here – all just useless and disgusting parasites!

SEAJ
Old 07-06-2015, 12:18 AM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
When you are free? but we both so ugly later no girl approach how?
I'm free next week. U available for mission impossible?
Old 07-06-2015, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
More than 100 sex workers arrested in Bangkok.

Submitted by editor1 on Sat, 06/06/2015 - 09:32

Pol Lt Gen Sriwarah Rangsipramnakul said at a press breifing on Friday that 104 peope have been arrested and were accused of cajoling people to buy sex which disturbed the local residents and pedestrians.

The 104 people arrested were from four areas where they were caught;
35 in Wongwian 22 and Hua Lamphong
22 in Khlong Lod to Sanam Luang
25 in Makkasan train station, Wongwian Yai, Siam, Rama II road
22 in Lumpini District.

They were taken to the police station to pay up to 1,000 baht fine ...

Sibey wayang only. Lol. Pay up to 1,000 baht fine and released.

Wow any customers caught in the act like in Sg? seems some people old and can't read well that it's the sex workers who were targeted. Was there any mentioned of middleman?

Who needs a middleman in Bangkok seriously? Maybe if u are old and senile like some. As usual some people talk without using their brain.
Old 07-06-2015, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4966 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Next to SOS is Fake Club (Gay Bar) between Ratchada Soi 14 and Soi 16 (behind Mercedes Benz Showroom).
wow bro SOS u also party in SOS?
last wk u got a miss call ending with ****971
maybe u bzi with ur hands lolxxx

till we meet again
Old 07-06-2015, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4966 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
A step in the right direction.
More Power to the Generals!

It’s these parasites, living off the earnings of prostitutes that need to have their dicks cut off!
The Girls are only trying to make a living the best way they know how to, given whatever socio/economic/familial situation they find themselves in.

Pimps, agents, OKT’s, enforcers, mafoos and of course our very own crook stealth agents operating on here – all just useless and disgusting parasites!

SEAJ
ya i was surprised when music stopped pumping so early on thursday nite
bo pien go to "local cafe" drink kopi ...not bad a new batch of syt
Old 07-06-2015, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 11
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Juz a quick FR on SK last week........... Went For U tis time at around 10pm local.......... Quantity of available gers sitting at the back sofa was so so, cant fight with Tded or Chat.......... Quality wise i would say 60-40............ 60% lookers 40% ba chai chui cai......... Anyway my regular PPS served me n got me a new ger from Khon Khean.......... She used to sell clothes at Pratunum.......... Sat in ground floor for 2 hrs, enjoy the shows n thereafter proceeded up to karaoke.......... Action begins here, i was tipsy so was she so basically door lock n frenched........... Suck her tits n finger her pussy n to my surprise she unzip my pants n gave my kukujiao a blow........ Thou not long but still satisfying........ Couldnt take the heat anymore so Off her to the nearby hotel for a good fuck........... The rest is history Total bill 1860bht for her sit charge, a plate of fried chicken, one bottle of Blend285, mixers n karaoke room charge........ + 2000bht for ST fuck room inclusive..............

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 07-06-2015, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Action begins here, i was tipsy so was she so basically door lock n frenched........... Suck her tits n finger her pussy n to my surprise she unzip my pants n gave my kukujiao a blow........ Thou not long but still satisfying........ Couldnt take the heat anymore so Off her to the nearby hotel for a good fuck........... The rest is history Total bill 1860bht for her sit charge, a plate of fried chicken, one bottle of Blend285, mixers n karaoke room charge........ + 2000bht for ST fuck room inclusive..............
Bring me go plz!!!!!, I love SK!!!!
Old 07-06-2015, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Juz a quick FR on SK last week........... Went For U tis time at around 10pm local.......... Quantity of available gers sitting at the back sofa was so so, cant fight with Tded or Chat.......... Quality wise i would say 60-40............ 60% lookers 40% ba chai chui cai......... Anyway my regular PPS served me n got me a new ger from Khon Khean.......... She used to sell clothes at Pratunum.......... Sat in ground floor for 2 hrs, enjoy the shows n thereafter proceeded up to karaoke.......... Action begins here, i was tipsy so was she so basically door lock n frenched........... Suck her tits n finger her pussy n to my surprise she unzip my pants n gave my kukujiao a blow........ Thou not long but still satisfying........ Couldnt take the heat anymore so Off her to the nearby hotel for a good fuck........... The rest is history Total bill 1860bht for her sit charge, a plate of fried chicken, one bottle of Blend285, mixers n karaoke room charge........ + 2000bht for ST fuck room inclusive..............
Up you back, thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1