The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 01-06-2015, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post

My "party" was at least 6 or 7 years ago when BKK was still "dirt cheap",

Also, I think that a few other BKK massage parlours now also offer similar
SEAJ
nothing new from the mudder farker. Another cut and paste reply. Stupid is as stupid does............
Old 01-06-2015, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
le113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to beholdle113ru is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
Bro le113ru, how much did you top up on top of the 900B for happy ending?
Special 2000b. 900b is for 2h Thai or oil massage.
Old 01-06-2015, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TSIDms deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try Wechat.... You may find gems in it. I hit jackpot a few times
Old 01-06-2015, 05:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
kychin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by le113ru View Post
Special 2000b. 900b is for 2h Thai or oil massage.
hi bro
just wondering did the special include bbbj? cos the last time I had a girl in VIP she only did fj and not even cbj not sure only that girl doesn't do bj. thanks bro.
Old 01-06-2015, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurakmeng View Post
Great meeting you and your friend..Surprising how we could click so well even the 10 years age gap.Had a hell of a time at sk with you and your thai police captain friend.
Ah hia, we all humsap men mah so click very well............ Don forget our fishhead steamboat makan n beer next month.............

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 01-06-2015, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by codicerous View Post
Those advertising on we chat, reliable not? Or similar to scams? Haha I know asking stupid question, but want to find out my chances since u said social app
COD is the rule............ Wechat does have LBs lurking around so juz be careful n cautious.............

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 01-06-2015, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Longbaldman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi first time alone in Bangkok. Willing to join samsters who wants to chiong tonight?
will pm pls.
Old 01-06-2015, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Bro N very faithful one... only to one.
U know me well...
Old 01-06-2015, 08:23 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaldman View Post
Hi first time alone in Bangkok. Willing to join samsters who wants to chiong tonight?
will pm pls.
If u are willing to pay for everything, sure there is someone will to chiong with u. Unfortunately to add to your sorrow, today till 2359 is a holy day and night.
Old 01-06-2015, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
If u are willing to pay for everything, sure there is someone will to chiong with u. Unfortunately to add to your sorrow, today till 2359 is a holy day and night.
Got free drink?? I want I want leh
Old 01-06-2015, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 11
sammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to behold

hi guys i'm going bangkok from 10 july to 15 july. The only night i'm free would be 14 July.

May I know where can i find those massage place or do you all know any call girls to my hotel?

I have roughly read and the massage place are like at Nana plaza , Soi cowboy , Huai Kwang area. What time do they open until?

Sorry as I'm going bkk first time so do not know much about that. I'm not looking for lb.
Old 01-06-2015, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtjan View Post
Guys looking through this long thread is a little confusing as I am so noob in BKK. So pls help me out here.

Just came back from BKK. Went to Nana Plaza for only the second time. All the pubs are filled with gals "pole-dancing" that is so bad as they all look disinterested.

Only 1 place stands out... right beside staircase.
The gals here all tall, good-looking, fair with nice sized boobs. That makes me think that they are probably LBs. Am I right?
What is the name of this place? Rainbow? Which one? 1, 2, 3 or 4?

And i seem to notice the prices for a ST is now 3K to 4K. Am I right? Isnt that the same as Sgp? Then why go all the way there when our G-land Cat 150 already gives good service? If u like Thais, 2 sessions only $100. So why bother flying there? Unless of cos, u r int in LBs which I think shd be better in BKK or Pattaya.

Well will someone humor me and answer my above queries. Thanks in advance.

Curious bro here
Guys, anyone care to comment why u guys go to BKK when the same goods here are cheaper and for the same price, u can get Cat150...

Why?
Old 01-06-2015, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

I only go for Nataree 2600 Cat the most. I go inside, i go straight to the point and choose a girl I like within minutes. If the girl damn good service, I tip 400 so the most I spend on one girl is 3000 baht. thats around 120 SGD. Although most of the time, its one shot, but the service of cleaning you good good in the bath tub, the foreplay in the bathtub....is worth it. ANd what its worth, BKK is not just about having sex, theres plenty of great food and places to go about at cheap prices.
Old 01-06-2015, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtjan View Post
Guys, anyone care to comment why u guys go to BKK when the same goods here are cheaper and for the same price, u can get Cat150...

Why?
Cause there also good thai food local price and for those disco lovers plenty to chose from. Not forgetting agogo bars plenty... This is how i feel. Not sure about other seniors
Old 01-06-2015, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post

Yup was at Huai kwang moments ago to pray at the Prakikanet. Place was crowded with many Thai girls. Maybe can try go there find some catch.

It is Phra Pikanet not Prakikanet

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1