The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2014, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

I know i can ask for 9120 or higher cos i see another customer got that rate when i leave the shop. I didn't really bargain since i got what i asked for,small difference anyway.
But u could get better rate in Btm.
Old 09-05-2014, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

8th May...Day 3...

Link up with bro Naka in the late morning for early lunch and starting complaining to him how this trip sux for me...as it didn't go according to my original itinerary posted earlier. I am suppose to do so much,end up didn't do a single thing. I think bro Naka senior in Batam already,he seems to know so much...so he suggested we go visit Tua pek kong temple and i am glad we did and i finally found the Kong Zi temple& the whole stretch of Vegetarian food store in that area....

Also during lunch,i finally have the time to go collect the name cards for the 2 joints stated below as our lunch area was near to the 2 joints.I was in a rush previously when i visit them that i forget to take them.

Really appreciate bro Naka's help on helping me make a trip to Tua Pek Kong and to assist me in getting the necessary things i need in part of my Batam mission trip.

I will be re-consolidating all necessary info gathered this time again and rewrite (update) those guides i created for the good of people travelling to Batam to cheong. I still have a lot misses which i have not covered from my original itinerary like going to hotel Bali,visit Indah2 etc etc,i shall list them down at a later time and re-route these misses on my June trip again.

Of the 3D2N in Batam,only on the 3rd day of the trip i feel i really did something i wanted to do there. My most sincere thanks to bro naka here.

After the tua pek kong visit,we head back to hotel to check out and proceed to Harbour Bay for our ferry back to Singapore. I make many mistakes in this trip and learn a lot...i shall share them later.

I have also bought something for all brothers reading and helping out in this thread too,hehehe...i shall post it here later....

Thank you all for reading.Hope i didn't bore anyone...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 09-05-2014, 09:48 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
It was Pak SBY's way of telling u that he has upped you by 4 points for your good efforts..
Thx for explaining bro John...

And THANK YOU bro S.B.Y.1 for the 4 points....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Nice link up with u bro and also nice going to the temple together. Got chances will go further again next time.
Thank you for yr help,bro. Hopefully next time can go to this temple below : (MAHA VIHARA DUTA MAITREYA BUDDHIST TEMPLE)

And this one below : (Adhi Vinayakar Hindu Temple)

By then,the new Tua Pek Kong Expansion temple will have been finish building :

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiuminator View Post
But u could get better rate in Btm.
You are half-right,bro...I did a small check from Harbour Bay all the way to opp Formosa,the rate is about the same.Some shops in Batam were at 9000 to 9050.So i safely assume overall rates are between 9000 to 9150 in Batam.(Singapore between 8900 to 9120) But i know morning rates and afternoon rates are different as my fren change at Nagoya Hill Mall at 9160 on the same day during later noon. Mine was morning around 9 am.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 09-05-2014, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And THANK YOU bro S.B.Y.1 for the 4 points.....
You are welcome

Quote:
It was Pak SBY's way of telling u that he has upped you by 4 points for your good efforts..
Makaseh Mas
Old 10-05-2014, 12:54 AM
Samster

During my 2nd trip to Batam,i visited Tua Pek Kong Temple...i ask the temple uncle where to get the 4D thingy to ask for 4D numbers from Tua Pek Kong...one uncle told me nowaday devoters rarely uses that thing ,he told me devoters make donation and was issued a receipt with serial number and a handful of devoters who make donations buys the 4D number from the receipt issued and wins.

So in this trip, i also make a donation,got issue a receipt...was advise to buy the numbers for 3 weeks and return to make a donation again if the number chosen wins a prize.

i make a small donation with my SBF nick,and i was issue a receipt below :

I now dedicate this receipt to all bros reading and helping out in this thread. And i take this chance to thank all bros here for helping me & making my 4 trips to Batam possible.

2morow is weekend,whatever number you wish to buy & whether you choose to buy the number from the receipt above is entire up to you.I still hope everyone (including myself) will be blessed in some ways & if luck permits,can get to win some money this coming weekend...and/or in the days to come.

Wish everyone have a blessed time.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 10-05-2014, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
katongboyz2054 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. I'm heading to batam on Sunday for long weekend

Would really appreciate if any experienced bros can help give some advice. What is the crowd in noname like on Sunday? Will i look weird if i go alone? And how to reserve table if i don't speak bahasa?

If any experienced bro don't mind showing this newbie ard on Sunday please pm me!
Old 10-05-2014, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Temotemo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all bros,may i know whats the budget for 3d2n including ferry tickets for u all usually..i dont drink smoke etc only there to sightsee and of cos for girls..hotel dosent have to be too good also.thks
Old 10-05-2014, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

1648 today.
Old 10-05-2014, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 12
tasef123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertasef123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertasef123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for the information here, learn a lot of thing inside here.
Old 10-05-2014, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
alanthung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1648 tonight and monday off to batam.......
Old 10-05-2014, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 18
sony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of light

going batam later , any bro wanna join ?
Old 10-05-2014, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

Remember....10% for me....will be collected at harbourfront.... Hehe!!!!
Old 10-05-2014, 10:46 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109136 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Bro NoNo1973,

Mine is one digit behind yours.

Share my luck over here.

Maybe you guy may want to buy 1649, 1164, 9461 or 4611

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 10-05-2014, 10:53 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

Thank you for yr help,bro. Hopefully next time can go to this temple below : (MAHA VIHARA DUTA MAITREYA BUDDHIST TEMPLE)

And this one below : (Adhi Vinayakar Hindu Temple)

By then,the new Tua Pek Kong Expansion temple will have been finish building :
Ya, the (MAHA VIHARA DUTA MAITREYA BUDDHIST TEMPLE) i went before liao, it near to batam center. I don't mind go there again. Hopefully will have chance.

Also hope that the construction of the "guan yin" inside the tua pek kong temple will finish fast then we can go and c c look look and pray.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 10-05-2014, 10:57 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
If I'm not mistaken that day in Batam, ROE is S$1 = 9150 (S$200 above)
Some got it at S$1 = 9170 (S$300 above)

I got it at S$1 = 9100 (S$600 above) oppo Formosa next to relax massage
PS: Face do play a part....
yes, i agreed with u, face do play a part..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread