The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2009, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Papers: Karim deal closer
United close in on Benzema

Sir Alex Ferguson took another step towards the £30m capture of striker Karim Benzema yesterday. But Manchester United could yet face fierce competition from bitter transfer market rivals Real Madrid. Fallen French champions Lyon opened the door to the sale of prize asset Benzema by making a £15m move for Porto striker Lisandro Lopez. It is a clear indication that Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas is preparing to cash in on his 21-year-old star. Lyon were knocked back in a bid for Paris Saint-Germain’s Guillaume Hoarau. But their rapid response was a move for Portugal ace Lopez. That is good news for United boss Ferguson, who is aware Benzema is in no hurry to leave Lyon until after the World Cup next summer. The Old Trafford chief’s main problem could be big-spending Spanish giants Real, who have taken £80m Cristiano Ronaldo from United and also want Wigan winger Antonio Valencia. Real are now likely to target Benzema, leaving United to hope that the Galactico policy at the Bernabeu will persuade the young Frenchman his prospects will be better at Old Trafford.
Bill Thornton, Daily Star

The Daily Mirror says Sir Alex Ferguson will quickly slap in a £40million bid for Spain's David Villa, after Barcelona opened the bidding for the Valencia star. However, the article does include Villa's assertion that: "Next season I will play in Spain because it is the league that is best for me." The same paper speculates that Nani could be used as a makeweight in a deal for Wigan's Antonio Valencia.

The transfer tittle-tattle keeps coming. United will have to fork out £25million - without an initial three-week trial - for Gremio starlet Douglas Costa, according to The Daily Mail.

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Old 29-06-2009, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Arsenal enters race to sign Benzema. - Reports from Soccernet.

Arsenal are reported to be in the race to sign Lyon striker Karim Benzema, as they look to replace Emmanuel Adebayor should he leave for AC Milan this summer.

The highly-rated Benzema has been linked with Manchester United for the past six months, but the News of the World claim that the striker is now subject of interest from Arsene Wenger.

Should the future of £25m Togo striker Adebayor be decided in the next few weeks, Arsenal will be keen to bolster their strikeforce and a £30m bid for Benzema could be accepted.

The player has said that he would prefer another season at Lyon to make sure he cements a place in the France side for the World Cup. But the club's owners have hinted that a bid of more than £30m would turn their heads and Benzema is also believed to favour a move to the Emirates over Old Trafford.

Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas' said last week that despite Benzema's apparent desire to stay at Stade Gerland, a sizeable offer could lead to him leaving.

"Karim has said that he wants to stay another year at Lyon," Aulas told L'Equipe. "But I think that Kaka or Ronaldo maybe imagined remaining with their respective clubs.

"There is a tsunami called Real Madrid which provokes reactions at Chelsea, Manchester City and Manchester United.

"So it is very complicated to say that he is non-transferable. It's obvious we want to keep him. There is more chance he'll be at Lyon next season than that he won't be.

"I won't hide from you the fact that he has been approached. For the moment, I managed to convince them not to go further."

Benzema has come through the ranks at Lyon and burst onto the scene in the 2007-08 season with 31 goals in 51 games, a streak that saw him named Ligue 1 player of the year as well as top the league's scoring charts.

Damn...Benzema favours going to Arsenal?????

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 01-07-2009, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 838 / Power: 18
richie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to behold

UNITED COMPLETE VALENCIA SIGNING

Sir Alex Ferguson has tipped new signing Antonio Valencia to make a significant contribution to Manchester United's bid for an unprecedented fourth league title on the trot.

United confirmed their first summer arrival this evening as the 23-year-old signed a lucrative four-year contract.

Although the Red Devils have not specified a fee, it is believed they have spent around £16million of the world record £80million banked from the sale of Cristiano Ronaldo.

And, while it is not expected Valencia will represent the end of Ferguson's spending, the United boss is already tipping the South American to make a big impact.

"Antonio is a player we have admired for some time now, having spent the last two years in the Premier League with Wigan," he said.

"I am sure his pace and ability will make a significant contribution to the team."

If nothing else, Valencia's arrival ensures Wayne Rooney should be given the more central berth he craves next season as the Ecuador star is unlikely to venture into the middle quite as much as Ronaldo.

As he has already gone through the Premier League settling-in period after spending two seasons with the Latics, there are no worries over whether Valencia can adapt either.

His lack of English may be a concern initially, although the main doubt of most United fans is a goalscoring return of just seven in 83 appearances for Wigan and four in 34 for his country.

Even though few would expect Valencia alone to match Ronaldo's phenomenal recent output, better will be expected from a player who spent a short time as a team-mate of former United star Diego Forlan at Villarreal.

Forlan's experience proves players of high quality can struggle to make an impact at Old Trafford, although Valencia is looking forward to the opportunity.

"Joining Manchester United is a dream come true for me," he said.

"I have enjoyed my time at Wigan but I am thrilled to have the chance to challenge for the biggest honours in club football here.

"Playing in front of 76,000 fans alongside players like Wayne Rooney, Rio Ferdinand and Ryan Giggs will be an amazing experience.

"I can't wait to get started."

The first Ecuadorian to play for United will get his first opportunity on a four-match tour of Asia next month, before the Red Devils head for a four-team tournament in Munich.

By the time Ferguson's side wrap up their pre-season programme against Valencia at Old Trafford on August 5 and head to Wembley for the Community Shield showdown with Chelsea, Valencia will have expected to be accustomed to his new surroundings.

Having turned down an approach from Real Madrid, Valencia is clearly keen to make an impact, although it is a measure of the vast sums of money that has been spent at the Bernabeu, what would normally constitute a significant signing - and is a club record for Wigan - is almost being greeted with a shrug of the shoulders.

"I hope the fans at Wigan can understand that I am an ambitious guy and a chance like this might never come again for me," said Valencia, who will be 24 next month.

"I am happy that the club has benefited from the move financially because I owe them such a lot. I have had a great time here."
Old 01-07-2009, 08:20 AM
Samster

richie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to behold

PJANIC - BENZEMA JOINING UNITED

Miralem Pjanic claims Lyon team-mate Karim Benzema is close to completing a £38million move to Manchester United.

Benzema has been a long-term target for United, with Lyon prepared to listen to offers if the France international expresses a wish to move.

Reports had previously claimed that Benzema was willing to spend one more season with Lyon in order to maximise his prospects of playing at the 2010 World Cup.

However, he could now be on his way to Old Trafford after Pjanic revealed the 21-year-old is ready to link up with the Premier League champions.

"Benzema is nearly gone to Old Trafford," Pjanic told Bosnian website Sportsport.

"The English club are willing to pay €45million (£38million) for him and it is just a question of the day when he will move to England.

"He does not have anything against going to Manchester. Our side will be reinforced by Lisandro Lopez, the Argentine forward from Porto."

Real Madrid and Arsenal had also been linked with the striker, but it appears United have won the race to sign the coveted Benzema.

United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is striving to replace Carlos Tevez following the end of the Argentine's two-year loan and Benzema looks to be his top target.

Ferguson has money to spend following the sale of Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid and wrapped up the signing of Antonio Valencia from Wigan Athletic on Tuesday evening.
Old 01-07-2009, 04:07 PM
Samster

Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

VIDIC: I WILL STAY AT UNITED

Nemanja Vidic has revealed he has received offers from AC Milan, Real Madrid and Barcelona but will spurn their advances to stay at Manchester United.

The Serbia international has established himself as one of Europe's finest defenders since moving to Old Trafford and his performances at the heart of United's defence has not gone unnoticed elsewhere.

The 27-year-old has attracted plenty of interest from other clubs but although Vidic concedes his wife is unhappy in Manchester, he is adamant he will see out his contract that runs until 2012.

After losing Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid and Carlos Tevez having also departed, Sir Alex Ferguson is determined no other top stars will be moved on.

While his wife may not be happy with his decision, Vidic, who has received a significant pay increase to fend off interest from elsewhere, is going nowhere.

"My wife Ana is unhappy with our lifestyle in Manchester but I am not going to change my mind as I am happy with the team and Manchester and the club's ambition for next season," he told The Sun.

"I got offers from Milan, Barcelona and Real Madrid and I played a very honest game - I disclosed all these offers to my boss Sir Alex.

"He reacted quickly. I was told he was raising my pay to bring it to the level where my reputation is in the Premier League and Europe.

"After Milan and Real Madrid made their offers Barcelona came in - they wanted to pay £30million for my services but after Sir Alex's move, I am definitely staying in Manchester until my contract expires in 2012.

"I don't care that I will still not be paid as much as my good friends Rio Ferdinand or Wayne Rooney but I guess I will be at the same level as Berbatov or Carrick."
Old 02-07-2009, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1413 / Power: 20
TinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud of

BENZEMA going to Real Madrid....

Cheers,
TinTin
Old 02-07-2009, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTin130670 View Post
BENZEMA going to Real Madrid....

Cheers,
TinTin
Yet ANOTHER major F%&@ UP by CEO DAVID GILL....... he is a pure Accountant (no offense to brudders from that profession).

Lost CR and Tevez, almost lost Giggs 2 seasons ago and now Benzima.....

Less we pull an elephant out off the hat...... I fear that we might end up 3rd in EPL next year behind Liverpool and ManC and probably get knocked out in the 2nd round of Champions League.

Our future looks bleak Brudders....... sigh

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 02-07-2009, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
[I]Our future looks bleak Brudders.......
Don't fret too much. SAF has been there before and if we can't compete in signing established stars, might as well go for uncovered gems. Like what we did with C.Ronaldo.

Anyway, the current crops should step up to the plate now. Wazza shd be able to play in his more "favoured" position since Valencia plays on the wings. Nani shd buck-up and learn to keep the ball while supplying better crosses.

All-in-all, let's wait and see how SAF spends the 80 million.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 02-07-2009, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
Don't fret too much. SAF has been there before and if we can't compete in signing established stars, might as well go for uncovered gems.
..Wazza shd be able to play in his more "favoured" position since Valencia plays on the wings.
Inflated market, not least helped by RM's new galacticos build up (psst..they also have a sell list to unload likes of Nilsteroy etc).

Yeah, Rooney doesn't have to accomodate Ron.. and settle in his more forward striker role.

So AC, relax lah... superstars (and their big egos) do not 1 successful team make
Old 03-07-2009, 01:26 AM
Samster

OWEN FOR OLD TRAFFORD?

Michael Owen has now been cut to evens to move to Manchester United this summer.

Sky Bet slashed Owen's odds of moving to Old Trafford to 7/4 from 20/1 on Thursday afternoon following sustained support for the England striker make the move.

And he was cut further on Thursday after more interest in the market.

Sky Bet's Mike Triffitt said: "With Real Madrid hoovering up several high profile targets, United are running out of options to fill the void left by the departure of Ronaldo and Tevez and Owen is a cheap option.

"We've had a steady stream of bets on free agent Owen joining United.

"A move to United should suit Owen, who wants to get back into the England squad and will feel he has a better chance with a higher profile club."

After Real Madrid seemingly beat United in the race to sign Karim Benzema on Wednesday, it seems as if Alex Ferguson's striking options are dwindling significantly.

Indeed, there was plenty of speculation in the Thursday papers that United might not sign a striker at all, and place faith in youngsters like Frederico Macheda and Danny Welbeck.

Given Owen's injury record and United's transfer kitty the move seems unlikely, but perhaps the punters know something we don't.
Old 03-07-2009, 10:39 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

so far man utd only signed antonio valencia. benzema choose real madrid instead of man utd i tink benzema will be warming the bench often

sergio aguero pls come to man utd.

i dun mind rossi comes back. the wonder goal he scored in confed cup against usa is awesome
Old 03-07-2009, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Signing Owen makes good business sense (FOC) but opens up doubts on SAF being desperate for a big name..... any big name.... even one that is considered a has-been and wash-out.

If the deal does go thru.... the only positive that i can see is that SAF is hoping that this last chance given to Owen will spur him to attain at least 50% of his old scoring prowess...... and off course, help him renew his confidence for England selection.

Well..... SAF should also consider a ready-made replacement for Keane........hmmmmm, someone who is a free agent....... someone who can stop any and all opponents, someone who can "break" the spirit of any attacking player and if we should lose the game...... beat the shit out of the winning team's star player.........

tah dammm....... enter Joey Barton (free agent, weekly wage less than 30K and takes very little to keep him pumped up)..... hehehe

In football.... never say never hor

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 03-07-2009, 12:44 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 0
aegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to all

The way things are going, I think Sir Alex may have to go the wenger way.Trust your young-ens and hope the oldies guide them proper.Don't be mistaken if next season is going to be easy dfot the other big three cos MANU is still a force to be reckoned with.
Old 03-07-2009, 04:57 PM
Samster

Cut and paste story : Why Signing Michael Owen Is A Really Good Idea

The Republik of Mancunia website has responded to the most remarkable bit of transfer news this summer with an article titled 'God No, Not Michael Owen'. F365 makes the case for why United signing Michael Owen would be a really good idea...

* United require another attacker. To start the season with just two youngsters as support two recognised top-class strikers would be a risk too far. In comparison, signing Michael Owen on a free transfer is no risk at all. A proven goalscorer who is presumably joining United in the knowledge that he will start the season behind Wayne Rooney and Dimi Berbatov in the pecking order, Owen is the perfect fit for what United require.

Not incidentally, it was mostly from the bench that Owen scored his 13 La Liga goals during his single season at Real Madrid, ending the campaign with the league's highest ratio of goals scored to number of minutes played.

* Signing the 5ft 8 Owen would balance United's attacking options. Berbatov, Danny Welbeck and Macheda are all big 'uns while Rooney is the only little 'un. True enough, Owen and Rooney failed to dovetail convincingly on England duty but that potential problem may be irrelevant: Ferguson probably has no intention of playing them together.

* If it is true that he has agreed a pay-as-you-play deal with a series of performance-related bonuses attached then Owen has passed the first, pivotal test. With Everton reputedly ready to offer him a far-superior weekly wage of £65,000, Owen's willingness to accept the incentivised deal on offer at Old Trafford indicates that he still has the required ambition and hunger to succeed.

Furthermore, Owen has not only proved himself to the club's manager but also made his transfer a risk-free venture for the board to approve. Nor can the club's owners dissent: By joining on a Bosman free on knock-down wages, Owen's arrival would not conflict with the reported age limit of 25 imposed on new purchases.

* If those performance-related clauses aren't incentive enough, then the proximity of next summer's World Cup should be sufficient to a player who has lost part of his name. England's Michael Owen will be desperate to reclaim his place and his recall will only be possible if he makes a success of his first year at Old Trafford.

* Ahh, yes, the injuries. Don't you think that Sir Alex might be aware of them as well, though? Before signing, Owen will first have to sign a medical that is being universally described as 'stringent'. That should help allay a few of the doubts. Moreover, it is not as if Owen's body is fundamentally broken; he is not in recovery from a career-threatening knee injury or leg break. Instead, his career has been blighted in recent years by a series of annoying, inconvenient happenstance injuries - he missed the start of last season, for instance, with the mumps. And if there is one medical department in the world that is likely to put him on the road to recovery then it is in residence at Old Trafford.

* There are few more potent goalscorers in world football, never mind England. Even at Newcastle he continued to be prolific: the stat his critics fail to include when remarking disdainfully that he only started 58 league games for Newcastle is that he also managed to score 26 goals in that time.

* And that was when playing for a struggling team, sometimes in midfield, and as a poacher.

The retort to the argument that Owen's pace has gone is that it was going even before he joined Real Madrid and it is precisely because Owen has morphed into a penalty-box predator that he is such a viable acquisition for a leading club. In a side near the bottom of the table, a predator is a luxury because he has so little to feed on. In a side challenging for the title, as United inevitably will be, he is in his element.

* A former European Footballer of the Year with the experience of playing for Real Madrid, Liverpool and England, Owen will not be overawed by the pressure of playing for United. And as a native of the north-west, he'll have no problems settling in either.

* United have previously enjoyed bountiful success by signing strikers at the finale of their career - and the precedent set by Henrik Larsson and Teddy Sheringham will undoubtedly have been an encouragement to Sir Alex.

* The arrival of an Englishman will also be useful if FIFA succeed in bringing forward their plan to introduce a 'six plus five' quota.

* Owen loves the horses. In other words, he'll be the perfect companion for Sir Alex on the team bus.

* Liverpool fans are going to hate it if he joins United. Especially as the Law of Returning Players means he is absolutely guaranteed to score against them next season.
Old 03-07-2009, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
Cookie Monster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
so far man utd only signed antonio valencia. benzema choose real madrid instead of man utd i tink benzema will be warming the bench often

sergio aguero pls come to man utd.

i dun mind rossi comes back. the wonder goal he scored in confed cup against usa is awesome
Yup, hope that SAF takes a look at Rossi, he has improved by leaps and bounds, fortunately, we have a first option on him

"从此是一段长长的距离, 偶尔想起总是唏嘘,
如果当初懂珍惜, 我知道眼泪多余,
笑变得好不容易, 特别是只能面对回忆和空气,
多半的自言自语, 是用来安慰自己
也许你字字句句倾听"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1