The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 09-09-2010, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

You also kena zapped ah?

Welcome to the club....

Cheers!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
I too been harping the same - some even zapped me .. asking for a contact of a maid is equating them to hookers, and despite repeated notes saying chemistry is not always confirmed, bros dare to ask and even zap me ..
Old 09-09-2010, 05:37 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Thank you for your support bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
well said.

and kudos to your all your scores
Old 09-09-2010, 05:40 PM
Samster

1) i face the same problem too... i give out contacts but hardly any FRs... some bros told me that i some numbers are not in use... Sorry bros if the nos are not in use cause i dun text them all the while to keep updating my list... I am not a Directory service to update my nos ha ha

2) So u are another papasan like me? I get the same comments too

3) another guy texted me and asked me "PM me the no of the indonesian chinese maid"... Wow .... the nerve...

Quote:
PS: I have shared some contacts, but no feedback - not that it matters .. and those who did pass me some contacts, I had a 50% success rate - which is good enough - unlike some bros who ask for contact and then say "please specify if good to fuck, and I want a young looking .. " which makes me wonder where I ever mention I became a papasan !!!
Old 09-09-2010, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 19
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Bro, dun feel down lah... points here up and down also like tat, i ever ganna
-ve points, so wat? Can't exchange for happy meal. Stay focus on what
you do best. Waiting for more saucy FR from you guys.

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 09-09-2010, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 17
SirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanj View Post
why all maids looks the same. mostly dry and ugly. Heard becos the agency will select all the plain looking one.
I agree most seem to be quite unattractive. I think some of that comes from the crappy clothes they wear and lack of make up and hair styling.

But I have seen 3 maids who have accompanied their 'maam's to my workplace and they've been dick raising. One was smooth skinned and looked more like an office worker, one was average looking, but had a hot body, with D cup boobs, and the last one was such a cute girl- smooth skin, C cup boobs, and the cutest smile. Sadly, I can't really get near these girls.

That’s how you know who the women are on any forum board.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 17
SirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnieboi View Post
I've been on DIA for some time now and no luck for me on getting to know the ladies. Any pointers from the seniors of DIA hunting?

If anyone is going out to LP for some hunting do PM me as I believe I can do with some lessons on that area too!

You can try to message the less attractive ones. They're usually more friendly and more likely to respond. I find this works for me.

That’s how you know who the women are on any forum board.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 20
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
You guys wont believe this... One senior bro (wont take names to protect his identity) Pmd me and asked me if i had zapped him?

I said NO... Honestly i have not zapped anyone till date

His message indicated that the zapper left his nick behind as The Lord

Wow.... one more new tactic of zappers and now it is to sabotage my name as well?

Wow...
Bro....from my knowledge, you can write a PM to Sammyboy(boss) and report on this and he'll sure check it out for you. I feel this is a serious trick to be doing as it can cause many unwanted things to happen.
Old 10-09-2010, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I've been on DIA for some time now and no luck for me on getting to know the ladies. Any pointers from the seniors of DIA hunting?
I am not a seniors for DIA but had my fair shares of it.

I actually deleted my first profile and re-do another one, and success rate went up.
In genaral, even though we are plainly out to get someone laid, our profile should be bullshit in a way that we are single, available and looking for a life partner.

And when you pm gals, avoid the one liner like : " Hi, i am ekemono. I would like to know you".
Chances are, you will never get any response.
Read her profile first and relate something in common, like movies, music then type out your pm. You dun have to write up a 500 words essay, just relate that you are looking for someone to share the same interest (coincide it with hers).

When you do get a response, try not to be pushy for contact numbers, unless you are cock-sure her interest level in you is high. This is something you have to judge for yourself.

Bear in mind for some lovely ones you may never get her response as i got to know the reason from one of her friends who responseded to me. The reason was some pinays still insist that an ang moh makes a better husband. Perhaps its for a free ticket to stay in US or Europe for a better life.

To add on, avoid those that only writes "I'll tell you later" in every column of thier info. Most likely they are pranks or prostitute.

As for after getting a pinay's contact, be it thru DIA or bros here, be prepared to communicate thru alot of sms before you hit the right note. Though i believe the gurus here may takes less effort. I am still a noob.

Like the seniors here said, PATIENCE is the key. And always be polite even when they reject your invitation. Act like a gentleman, play on, but just dun be a carrot head, and you will be fine.

My 2 cents worth

Retired Samster
Old 10-09-2010, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

one bro left a comment : "Up u bro for the 2 cents advice" on 09/09/2010 7.38am.

It sounds like an encouragement but it was a demerit 2 points instead.
Pun intended ?

Nevermind la, u shiok can already.

Retired Samster
Old 10-09-2010, 01:26 PM
Samster

Very well written bro. Good advise for the newbies...

Thank you for your time educating us.

BTW any guys got zapped and the zapper used my name The Lord please pm me and let me know. I will request SammyBoss to investigate.

Just to let you guys know i have never zapped anyone ever.... Thats my style..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
I am not a seniors for DIA but had my fair shares of it.

My 2 cents worth
Old 10-09-2010, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
You also kena zapped ah?

Welcome to the club....

Cheers!!!
Yah lah .. but who cares .. life goes ..

Zapper 1: u talk to much down u go
Zapper 2: etsys (the guy insert my own NIC in the comment - maybe he no backbone to stand up to his action .. Bloody Lady Boy .. ) haha
Old 10-09-2010, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 20
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Let's stop unneccessary topics and get back to FRs and new tactics if possible if not this thread will becomes obsolete....
Old 11-09-2010, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

OMG, wat happen to this thread? Dun stray leh. Anyway , today while I go jalan jalan, saw a indo maid making phone call at public phone, I assume she make call back to indo cos of hari raya. I noticed, she was quite frantic as she talked cos she keep looking at her hand which have 2 ten cents coin, so I presume she dun have enough coins to last her conversation. My heart become soft lor, so I tapped on her shoulder, she got a shock, so I say u call indonesia? She nodded her head. So I put some ten and twenty cents on her hand and told her take herb time to talk cos hari raya. She was thankful. I then walked away to kopitiam. 10 mins later, she walked by , I tink to buy makan. She saw me and thanked me again, gave me back watever coins she did not use. I say no need, just keep. I asked her, she call bak to wish family happy hari rya, she teared and told me, yes and she missed her home. I nodded. I gave her my number and say call me when she missed home. She say ok.

Evening she call me. So nw I have her hp number. I asked her, err, why use public fone earlier when she can use her hp? She say her boss dun allow her to use and she knw she goin to tok long to indo. Aiyoh, so Cham rite? Then we tok cock sing song . So I left it at that. On thinking back, I did not plan anything but just another stroke of luck, got her contact.

However b cos dog dog maid call me, I have to end the conversation.

Will see what happen the next time we talk.
Old 11-09-2010, 04:27 PM
Samster

Rightly so i call them Eunuchs

Quote:
Yah lah .. but who cares .. life goes ..

Zapper 1: u talk to much down u go
Zapper 2: etsys (the guy insert my own NIC in the comment - maybe he no backbone to stand up to his action .. Bloody Lady Boy .. ) haha
Old 11-09-2010, 05:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I too find those from DIA too "serious"..... always talking about marriage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1