The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-02-2009, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 17
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by popiah View Post
hi bro taxi,

Great and Detailed FR....interesting too.....
Tks bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahman View Post
nice fr there bro.

don't mind can pm me the driver contact as i maybe going with friends soon.
Bro,hv PM u liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Checked in Hotel Virgo once. Tats my 1st and last. Bfast sucks, aircond leaked and like Sari Jaya..raoches too!

Tks...and nice FR tere Bro.
Lucky nv stay tere!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
nice Fr
Tks bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
ya, gd FR, maybe next time can join u.
Sure no problem .

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 24-02-2009, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
10 minutes? With their pussy doing like a BJ! wah, you are strong. Maybe you got to put indian oil to tahan!

Yah, the massage place on 7th floor( if remember correctly) is a hotel room converted one.

got HJ there before.
Bro, I have to admit. I lost the battle! Magic tissue oso doesnt work!

I should say all MPs are at the tip of ur finger tips! U seems to know all the MPs in batam. Ur the expert in tis field. Salute u!
Old 24-02-2009, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
spearofwolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

part 1 ,

sorry for my poor english .
it been a while since i went there , reading this threads , bring back all those memories . wondering is the places that i frequent still around bo ?
formosa hotel is fav during my cheonging there . every floor have a guard which look like his pants is so tight that it going to tear if he strech a bit . lol.
still clearly remember all the event .

chonging day.
meet up with buddies at wtc .
bring ferry ticket
clear custom and proceed to duty free , stock up with volka , beer , stout and marlboro for the trip . tips for drinker , get some hard liquor from the duty free coz from my exp , the beer and stout there like no kick 1 leh
then wait at the boarding gate for the ferry which seem like forever .
finally gate open , board the ferry and went up to the top deck .
start the party , drink , smoke and tcss .
finished all the beer and stout . all a bit high liao . sibei song ..
finally reach batu ampat if i'm not wrong .
clear their custom fast and easy .
driver already waiting for us when we reach so skip the taxi part , which is a bit scary lah .
check in formosa hotel .
unload everything and meet up at lobby again
next went to change to their currency . wow ! first time in my life , i have so much money . hehe , a few million . lol
next went to 933 , alisan and a few places to search for cewek .
while waiting for them to reach the hotel , we went shopping at supermarket , grabbed lots of beer and some drink ( drinks is more exp then the beer) . went back hotel , stored all the beers in the fridge . then we gather at one room , start to drinks and play show hand or pairs with rupiah , the feeling damn shiok man , every call 5k , 10k , 50k... just like the movies show god of gamble . then 1 by 1 cewek reached . so ask them to accompany us with the game . times pass very fast when u enjoyed , after a fews hours , most of us is tired liao , so retire back to our own room .
Old 25-02-2009, 04:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 21
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxi69 View Post
,went 2 Sari Jaya Hotel(after abt 3-4 viewing,was tired).Took 2 Superior Rm-275,000Rp each.Thinking,should be ok lah,but ,rm is quite big,but got roaches,air-con noisy,1st rm they gave me,shower cannot switch on,
Thanks for the FR.
U should have stayed at Habourbay Amir for this price.
I think they have promo also....New and should be clean also lah.

Can see the way u describe ur friend pattern is must have abit of class wan.
Hotel cannot be those cheapo type force u to take better ones.

Got once bring newbie from here also.
Die die wanna spend almost S$60 to stay Formosa. So i lan lan stay opposite in Sinar Bulan for Rp150k only ! hehehe.

Dun submit to pressure.

And for info, Bougainville and Permai Indah without taxi comm is Rp300k onwards.

Cheers !
Old 25-02-2009, 04:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearofwolf View Post
part 1 ,

sorry for my poor english .
it been a while since i went there , reading this threads , bring back all those memories . wondering is the places that i frequent still around bo ?
formosa hotel is fav during my cheonging there . every floor have a guard which look like his pants is so tight that it going to tear if he strech a bit . lol.
still clearly remember all the event .

chonging day.
meet up with buddies at wtc .
bring ferry ticket
clear custom and proceed to duty free , stock up with volka , beer , stout and marlboro for the trip . tips for drinker , get some hard liquor from the duty free coz from my exp , the beer and stout there like no kick 1 leh
then wait at the boarding gate for the ferry which seem like forever .
finally gate open , board the ferry and went up to the top deck .
start the party , drink , smoke and tcss .
finished all the beer and stout . all a bit high liao . sibei song ..
finally reach batu ampat if i'm not wrong .
clear their custom fast and easy .
driver already waiting for us when we reach so skip the taxi part , which is a bit scary lah .
check in formosa hotel .
unload everything and meet up at lobby again
next went to change to their currency . wow ! first time in my life , i have so much money . hehe , a few million . lol
next went to 933 , alisan and a few places to search for cewek .
while waiting for them to reach the hotel , we went shopping at supermarket , grabbed lots of beer and some drink ( drinks is more exp then the beer) . went back hotel , stored all the beers in the fridge . then we gather at one room , start to drinks and play show hand or pairs with rupiah , the feeling damn shiok man , every call 5k , 10k , 50k... just like the movies show god of gamble . then 1 by 1 cewek reached . so ask them to accompany us with the game . times pass very fast when u enjoyed , after a fews hours , most of us is tired liao , so retire back to our own room .
Bro, my advised to u is don't bring poker cards with u and better don't play cards or gamble even in the hotel room. U r lucky nothing happen to u and ur friends as u still dare to ask the girl accompany u to play. Better don't try ur luck again, If u caught gambling in indonesia especially balai or batam and u r a singaporean, it is as serious as caught taking drugs. Nowadays if kana for drugs or gamble case u must at least spent a 5 figure singapore $ to settle, some even don't want to take ur $ and its depends on the news of the case reach until which level. if the news reach until pekanbaru or maybe jakarta then a very huge sum need to spent provide they willing to makan ur $. If the news appear on the batam pos(batam newspaper) then very difficult liao. Some of these ceweks will had connection with police so if u gamble or do something illegal they just need to sent ur hotel & room number through sms to the police officer, minutes later someone will knock on ur room door. Then wat happen next u should know liao.

Last edited by TD.king; 25-02-2009 at 04:34 AM.
Old 25-02-2009, 05:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
bahman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro,hv PM u liao.
thanks so mch bro.

appreciate it alot.
Old 25-02-2009, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Bro Taxi... Dun mind pm me the contact for the taxi driver too... I have one though... But he's a Malay... but can converse in English though... Quite a 'experience', and skillful person... as know many 'lobangs'...
Old 25-02-2009, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, my advised to u is don't bring poker cards with u and better don't play cards or gamble even in the hotel room. U r lucky nothing happen to u and ur friends as u still dare to ask the girl accompany u to play. Better don't try ur luck again, If u caught gambling in indonesia especially balai or batam and u r a singaporean, it is as serious as caught taking drugs. Nowadays if kana for drugs or gamble case u must at least spent a 5 figure singapore $ to settle, some even don't want to take ur $ and its depends on the news of the case reach until which level. if the news reach until pekanbaru or maybe jakarta then a very huge sum need to spent provide they willing to makan ur $. If the news appear on the batam pos(batam newspaper) then very difficult liao. Some of these ceweks will had connection with police so if u gamble or do something illegal they just need to sent ur hotel & room number through sms to the police officer, minutes later someone will knock on ur room door. Then wat happen next u should know liao.

Agree totally. Gambling is not allowed. Even if you catch you with 4 D numbers, they can say anything.

Some of the new police officers want credit, not $$$, then it is a difficult thing to settle.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 25-02-2009, 11:45 AM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Bro, I have to admit. I lost the battle! Magic tissue oso doesnt work!

I should say all MPs are at the tip of ur finger tips! U seems to know all the MPs in batam. Ur the expert in tis field. Salute u!
Hahahha, you try codom Ultimate, made by durex. It is good! Cannot cum for 10 minutes at least.

I know quite a number of MP in batam, did try out some as they are clean ones.

Thanks for the compliment.

Usually, if there is a new spa or massage, I will try it out.

I love MPs! As for KTV and fishtanks, I am not good in this area.

Old 25-02-2009, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 17
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
Can see the way u describe ur friend pattern is must have abit of class wan.
Hotel cannot be those cheapo type force u to take better ones.
Ya lor,no choice,cannot leave him alone mah.
Bro,u stay at tis hotel harbourbay amir be4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahman View Post
thanks so mch bro.

appreciate it alot.
No problem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamasutra69 View Post
Tnks for the detailed FR brotaxi - anyway i am planning to head to batam next mth with my buddies - will Hit back with a detailed fr upon my return.
Bro Taxi - mind sharing the contact details of that driver.
Hv PM u liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiRd13 View Post
Bro Taxi... Dun mind pm me the contact for the taxi driver too... I have one though... But he's a Malay... but can converse in English though... Quite a 'experience', and skillful person... as know many 'lobangs'...
Pm u liao.

只在乎曾经拥有

Last edited by taxi69; 25-02-2009 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Add on
Old 25-02-2009, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Pm u liao.
Thx bro... Received ^^
Old 25-02-2009, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
thank bro , i know it .. my last trip was years ago . haha . now not just gambling , i will not even go to the disco if i was to visit there again , my friends got caught at disco for drug which dun belongs to them . just because the drug is on the floor just under their table , all of them up the lorry . none tested positive for drug but police insist that it belongs to them .
and you r right . 5k for each pax . my friends all LL , call back spore to bring $$$ there .
Old 25-02-2009, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
thank bro , i know it .. my last trip was years ago . haha . now not just gambling , i will not even go to the disco if i was to visit there again , my friends got caught at disco for drug which dun belongs to them . just because the drug is on the floor just under their table , all of them up the lorry . none tested positive for drug but police insist that it belongs to them .
and you r right . 5k for each pax . my friends all LL , call back spore to bring $$$ there .

5k is cheap liao. they could have asked for more. Always becareful when they do check on you. Ask them to open their hands, before they touch you. Dont let them TOUCH anything. You open your bags for them to see. just in case they plant things on you.

That is why always go with season cheongsters, they know what to do.

Old 25-02-2009, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
5k is cheap liao. they could have asked for more. Always becareful when they do check on you. Ask them to open their hands, before they touch you. Dont let them TOUCH anything. You open your bags for them to see. just in case they plant things on you.

That is why always go with season cheongsters, they know what to do.
thank for the info bro
sad thing is that nothing is found on them , it on the floor under their table .
but they insist that the drug belongs to them , really is 10 mouths lose to their 1 mouth .
Old 25-02-2009, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
thank for the info bro
sad thing is that nothing is found on them , it on the floor under their table .
but they insist that the drug belongs to them , really is 10 mouths lose to their 1 mouth .
That is why it is better to take precautions than to let it happen. That is why WATCH THEIR EVERY MOVE. You can challenge them to show hands first, if they nothing to hide, they will show you, and dont LET THEM OPEN BAGS or under the seats.

Sometimes, the FLs( if they call the police) are the ones who plant the drugs. That is why becareful.

Usually, in KTVs, I can understand the police check at times, to collect $, but if they appear in hotel rooms, you know you are being set up.

That is why if have group party, best book a room outside and get reliable mummies to intro gals.

my 2 cents

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread