The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2012, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
johnsmith123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

hi guys, me and my friends will be heading to tw nov for 2 weeks, we are hoping to enjoy ourselves there, gonna go for clubs/ktv/massage, but we're totally clueless about tw, hoping you bros out there can help us get contacts so we can have a good time! thanks in advance!
Old 22-08-2012, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 17
virginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterho1 View Post
Follow me...I'm there 22-24 Sep 2012

I'm also in Taipei 23-26 Aug 2012
bro...you got mail.
Old 24-08-2012, 12:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
qwzzz12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros can pm me justin or 小过 contacts?

thanks a bunch
Old 24-08-2012, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 16
pokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Go taiwan now not bad. Xchange rate also abit higher haha

http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?fr...o=TWD&view=10Y
Old 24-08-2012, 03:44 AM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 69
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokagreentea View Post
Go taiwan now not bad. Xchange rate also abit higher haha

http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?fr...o=TWD&view=10Y
cant wait to go der....... will be heading der at month end......
bro who liked to cheong with me can gimme a pm ciao
Old 24-08-2012, 03:47 AM
Samster (Premium)

keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwzzz12 View Post
any bros can pm me justin or 小过 contacts?

thanks a bunch
bro pls do your homework and looked thru the thread im sure u can find it jus a few page back cheers
but be sure u understand chinese
Old 24-08-2012, 07:25 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AudiOBOX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here to share abit of insight from my trip to Taipei

I actually did alot of research bout the place beforehand and decided to try out as much as possible.

Xiao Guo (justin)
Called him and asked for his suggestion and recommendations. The most straight forward is for him to arrange for a meimei to go to your hotel. Price wise can negotioate, but of cos is pay more and get more chio. So I asked for 7k girl (ex but didnt want to be let down on my first exp so decided to go for that price). Bout half hour came knocking on my door. MeiMei was tall, young and quite hot looking. Was quite chatty and made me very relaxed. Showered and got into action. For 7k, she was definitely working super hard for it! Very worth the effort she put in. Almost over shot the time so had to finish up but the weird thing is that after washing up, she stayed back and chatted with me cos it seemed that she was waiting for her fren to meet her. She gave me advice on where and what to do around taipei and wanted to exchange num but I was not interested (cos no point only 1week there).Oh and she is doing this as temp and has a proper job, and even told me which clubs to go cos she might be there.

Name: Xiao Shi (cant rmb exactly)
Body: Model type
Height: 179
Boobs: B (slightly small)
Frenching: Nvr try, but possible
BBBJ: 9/10 almost cum
FJ: 8/10 very accomodating, tried many positions and all willing
GFE: 8/10 very warm feel, very sweet, will kiss me automatically
Service/attitude: 8/10 very very active
Damage: 7k/1hr/1shot (bout 300sgd)

Other services by Xiao Guo include KTV which is at 3k for 2hrs. The girls there all can take away.

Another contact I called was Judy/Luxy(diff name, same num). Can be found on youtube, jus type 'taipei massage'. Price is standard 4k. Girl came knocking quite soon, it was a damn pretty girl. Came in, didnt chat much and straight into action. For my second try on a taiwan girl, I would say the price is worth the action since is lesser. Overall very straightfoward.

Name : nvr ask
Body: Slender
Height: 168
Boobs: B+ (alright only)
Frenching: Nvr try
BBBJ: 5/10 normal
FJ: 6/10 average
GFE: 4/10
Service/attitude: 6/10 friendly, as most taiwanese are
Damage: 4k/1hr/1shot (bout 170sgd)

Another contact was found here. Website is sth 141.com
Was similiar to the judy contact, also 4k and send to hotel. But the girl that came shocked me when I opened the door. I tot she was malay, quite young (bout 22). I was quite stunned, then she said 'you wen ti ma?'..... I became even more stunned when she spoke chinese. Then I remb that I could ask her to leave if I not interested so I did and called again to arrange for another girl. After she left, I figured she was one of the native ppl of taiwan. Anyway, another lady came quite quickly, and this time it was a older looking, abit PRC feel. Overall also very straigtforward. Action finish, paid and left.

Name: nvr ask
Body: average
Height: 165
Boobs: C+ not bad, all natural taiwan flavor
BBBJ: 8/10 can tell she does not enjoy it but still suck very well
FJ: 7/10 accomodating, very willing
Service/attitude: 2/10 nth special

So far, thats all I tried and it was great since I managed to satisfy my taiwan meimei crave! Finally bonked some taimei!! The good think is the service is very convenient, and can change if not interested. But must admit that it is really really expensive in taiwan.

Some other info I gathered. The sth141.com has KTV service too, 4k/2hr and can takeaway the meimei after that. Also, there is massage service for 2.1k/1hr which provides special such as Hj and Bj but no Fj. All of these require u to call them up and get instructions from them.

And at the hotel which I stayed had one KTV taking up one of the floors (7th) which had damn damn damn chio meimeis. Kept seeing them take the same lift as me and always leaving with guys who visit the KTV. Wanted to try but no time.

For more info, can ask me. And this forum really helped me alot in prep for my taiwan adventure.
Old 25-08-2012, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 725 / Power: 17
nobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to beholdnobnob is a splendid one to behold

Bro AudioBox, you super adventurous la, dare to try the website one..

I'm in Taoyuan now, anyone wanna hang out, pm me ya!

Got a some ganbu contact, but they dont seems to deal at Taouyuan, only taipei...and dumb me, went to ask the hotel front desk got any night club or fun place to visit, but they all not sure about it, maybe they (female) dont go clubbing or party..
Old 25-08-2012, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
tommiechye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudiOBOX View Post
Here to share abit of insight from my trip to Taipei

I actually did alot of research bout the place beforehand and decided to try out as much as possible.

Xiao Guo (justin)
Called him and asked for his suggestion and recommendations. The most straight forward is for him to arrange for a meimei to go to your hotel. Price wise can negotioate, but of cos is pay more and get more chio. So I asked for 7k girl (ex but didnt want to be let down on my first exp so decided to go for that price). Bout half hour came knocking on my door. MeiMei was tall, young and quite hot looking. Was quite chatty and made me very relaxed. Showered and got into action. For 7k, she was definitely working super hard for it! Very worth the effort she put in. Almost over shot the time so had to finish up but the weird thing is that after washing up, she stayed back and chatted with me cos it seemed that she was waiting for her fren to meet her. She gave me advice on where and what to do around taipei and wanted to exchange num but I was not interested (cos no point only 1week there).Oh and she is doing this as temp and has a proper job, and even told me which clubs to go cos she might be there.

Name: Xiao Shi (cant rmb exactly)
Body: Model type
Height: 179
Boobs: B (slightly small)
Frenching: Nvr try, but possible
BBBJ: 9/10 almost cum
FJ: 8/10 very accomodating, tried many positions and all willing
GFE: 8/10 very warm feel, very sweet, will kiss me automatically
Service/attitude: 8/10 very very active
Damage: 7k/1hr/1shot (bout 300sgd)

Other services by Xiao Guo include KTV which is at 3k for 2hrs. The girls there all can take away.

Another contact I called was Judy/Luxy(diff name, same num). Can be found on youtube, jus type 'taipei massage'. Price is standard 4k. Girl came knocking quite soon, it was a damn pretty girl. Came in, didnt chat much and straight into action. For my second try on a taiwan girl, I would say the price is worth the action since is lesser. Overall very straightfoward.

Name : nvr ask
Body: Slender
Height: 168
Boobs: B+ (alright only)
BBBJ: 5/10 normal
FJ: 6/10 average
Service/attitude: 6/10 friendly, as most taiwanese are

Another contact was found here. Website is sth 141.com
Was similiar to the judy contact, also 4k and send to hotel. But the girl that came shocked me when I opened the door. I tot she was malay, quite young (bout 22). I was quite stunned, then she said 'you wen ti ma?'..... I became even more stunned when she spoke chinese. Then I remb that I could ask her to leave if I not interested so I did and called again to arrange for another girl. After she left, I figured she was one of the native ppl of taiwan. Anyway, another lady came quite quickly, and this time it was a older looking, abit PRC feel. Overall also very straigtforward. Action finish, paid and left.

Name: nvr ask
Body: average
Height: 165
Boobs: C+ not bad, all natural taiwan flavor
BBBJ: 8/10 can tell she does not enjoy it but still suck very well
FJ: 7/10 accomodating, very willing
Service/attitude: 2/10 nth special

So far, thats all I tried and it was great since I managed to satisfy my taiwan meimei crave! Finally bonked some taimei!! The good think is the service is very convenient, and can change if not interested. But must admit that it is really really expensive in taiwan.

Some other info I gathered. The sth141.com has KTV service too, 4k/2hr and can takeaway the meimei after that. Also, there is massage service for 2.1k/1hr which provides special such as Hj and Bj but no Fj. All of these require u to call them up and get instructions from them.

And at the hotel which I stayed had one KTV taking up one of the floors (7th) which had damn damn damn chio meimeis. Kept seeing them take the same lift as me and always leaving with guys who visit the KTV. Wanted to try but no time.

For more info, can ask me. And this forum really helped me alot in prep for my taiwan adventure.
bro which hotel u stay in taipei?
Old 25-08-2012, 09:32 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobnob View Post
Bro AudioBox, you super adventurous la, dare to try the website one..

I'm in Taoyuan now, anyone wanna hang out, pm me ya!

Got a some ganbu contact, but they dont seems to deal at Taouyuan, only taipei...and dumb me, went to ask the hotel front desk got any night club or fun place to visit, but they all not sure about it, maybe they (female) dont go clubbing or party..
den easy ma jus go kc the reception girl.... quite easy to hook up also hee
Old 26-08-2012, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 16
pokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Will be staying at XiMenDing frm 11-17sept

Any bro will be there too?

Or good club to intro?

Thanks in advance
Old 30-08-2012, 12:48 AM
Samster (Premium)

will be in taipei tom at 5pm
any bro wanna cheong jus pm me bah cheers
Old 31-08-2012, 03:54 AM
Samster (Premium)

just had a fabulous day in taipei thanks to xiaoguo aka justin

a whole series of bonking and kcing ..... wah damn tired sia but really if everyday can do dat i dun really mind

now jus do a brief descriptions of my day trip

bonking a damn chio mei mei age 19 height 172 long hair and fair nice skin
have a great pair of boobs B+ with hour glass figure
thou spend 9000nt on her but never regret calling her

to my info she supposed to be an actress too but i dun really understand by 二线明新。。。。cant reveal much abt her to protect her as she said she only do it for today
so im freaking damn lucky

after the bonk,
went to the uniform ktv
damn today so many nice meimei....
pick one after a few rounds of selections finally pick one

had lotsa fun inside the room when she rubba rubba me
try my best to kc her and...........

instead of jus happy ending, she give me a full service

okie really shagged outta liao......... thou very brief but really cant thanks justin enuff for the fabulous day bonk outta
Old 31-08-2012, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 16
spidey7 is a glorious beacon of lightspidey7 is a glorious beacon of lightspidey7 is a glorious beacon of lightspidey7 is a glorious beacon of lightspidey7 is a glorious beacon of light

Taiwan e island o beauties ... Oso e island o erh Lang sens (get wat I mean?)
Old 01-09-2012, 12:05 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodrip View Post
哥,謝謝您的分享與推薦.....

有機會來台北,先一起吃個飯,我下午1、2點就起床啦,呵呵~~

小過Blog:
http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!nNV4avuBQEcBWeSmwn8-
http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!nNV4avuBQEcBWeSmwn8-/
sure bro anytime

oh ya to answer those bro who have pmed me

justin do provide hotel outcalled service
and all the girls are of part time as they in need of cash
maybe jus do it for a day or few days dats why u wouldnt be able to see the same girls again

best timing to call justin is ard 2-4pm as the girls are only active ard 2-10pm

prices for hotel outcall range 5000nt-12000nt depending on quality of girls
from normal to model and some actresses........

have a great chat with justin yesterday to knw all these so as to enable myself and bros here to have a better understanding for hotel outcall service dat he provides........
now am back in sin and cant wait to go back for another round of bonking!!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1