The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 09-09-2010, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 17
SirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

What's the big thing with SBF'ers asking for maid's numbers?

If this were a normal forum, would you ask all the male members for the phone numbers of their gf's and ex's?

Use this forum intelligently and see it for what it is- a huge library of information and lots of tales which can inspire you to gain confidence to speak up and mack girls.

There are less than 10 bros who contribute genuine posts, successful or otherwise.

Everyone else in the last 20-30 pages are mostly complainers.

If it were possible, I'd suggest making this a closed thread for genuine bros who enjoy a good FR and for those who want to have a good time without flaming and arguing.

My 2 cents

That’s how you know who the women are on any forum board.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDennis View Post
Use this forum intelligently
Ya. Adding to this, I would advice some bros to take thier argument out of the open thread and use pm instead.

I too exchange numbers with bros and some numbers I can't authenticate. But it doesn't mean that the bro is cheating on you. Sometimes it could be that the maid had change numbers and the bro isn't aware of it. Or it could simply be that another hunk had been sextifying her so well she had no time to response to another dick.

Also, unlike our locals who use postpaid service mostly bound by a 2 year contract, changing prepaid card is so easy.

And if you can't authenticate a number, so be it. Its not the end of the world. Just drop the bro a pm to let him know about it.
And on a side note. Even if you can authenticate a number, it doesn't guarrantee you get to laid her.

Just my humble opinion. Take no offence, yah.

Retired Samster
Old 09-09-2010, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 19
donnieboi is a splendid one to beholddonnieboi is a splendid one to beholddonnieboi is a splendid one to beholddonnieboi is a splendid one to beholddonnieboi is a splendid one to beholddonnieboi is a splendid one to beholddonnieboi is a splendid one to behold

I've been on DIA for some time now and no luck for me on getting to know the ladies. Any pointers from the seniors of DIA hunting?

If anyone is going out to LP for some hunting do PM me as I believe I can do with some lessons on that area too!
Old 09-09-2010, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jasonsiol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

since i started reading this thread ah, i start to notice cute maids around my neighbourhood~~~ hope can get to know them more in depth
Old 09-09-2010, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Bro hunting is best done alone... Cause if the girl rejects you.... no one sees it you move on and approach another one.

If you hunt in the company of other bros your confidence may take a beating if you get rejected and you may not wanna do it again.

So hunt alone...

DIA is good practice ground cause you talk without seeing the person.

Bros practice is what makes you perfect.

I get rejected by so many even now but do i care.... There are so many out there who still get fucked by me that i dun have time to fuck all of them and hence i give out numbers to senior bros to try their luck with them....

I get rejected too.... But i dun care... i just reload my ammunition to fire again...

so should you

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnieboi View Post
I've been on DIA for some time now and no luck for me on getting to know the ladies. Any pointers from the seniors of DIA hunting?

If anyone is going out to LP for some hunting do PM me as I believe I can do with some lessons on that area too!
Old 09-09-2010, 11:32 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Sound advice Sir Dennis

Yes this is a huge library of information i agree.

Thanks to all supportive bros we have come this far.

Quote:

If this were a normal forum, would you ask all the male members for the phone numbers of their gf's and ex's?

Use this forum intelligently and see it for what it is- a huge library of information and lots of tales which can inspire you to gain confidence to speak up and mack girls.

There are less than 10 bros who contribute genuine posts, successful or otherwise.

Everyone else in the last 20-30 pages are mostly complainers.

If it were possible, I'd suggest making this a closed thread for genuine bros who enjoy a good FR and for those who want to have a good time without flaming and arguing.

My 2 cents
Old 09-09-2010, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 22
titanj is one of the Best!titanj is one of the Best!titanj is one of the Best!titanj is one of the Best!

why all maids looks the same. mostly dry and ugly. Heard becos the agency will select all the plain looking one.
Old 09-09-2010, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 16
lweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlweiss100 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Bro hunting is best done alone... Cause if the girl rejects you.... no one sees it you move on and approach another one.

I get rejected too.... But i dun care... i just reload my ammunition to fire again...

so should you

And going one step further, the more experience you get the fewer rejections you face, because by now, you would know what to say and how to handle them.

Cheers...Lweiss.
Thanks to the following Bros for upping me : Liquid@cid, Chew78s, Ziebart, Mbam, Mchnsg, Birdie8819, Beary, Etsys, GeckoSG, Admiralty, Hidetox, Hero7, Loverboy789, A Forumer, Joyseeker, Diputs1269, Rickey, Naka_Timo, Fazer6s, Prez SBY1, Dunworri, Shark89, Kumsiatiko, Thai31, Zhu Star
Old 09-09-2010, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1938 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Bro hunting is best done alone... Cause if the girl rejects you.... no one sees it you move on and approach another one
well said.

and kudos to your all your scores
Old 09-09-2010, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I too been harping the same - some even zapped me .. asking for a contact of a maid is equating them to hookers, and despite repeated notes saying chemistry is not always confirmed, bros dare to ask and even zap me ..

As you say- the guys who ask maid contact should be ready to share contact of girl friends / wifes Anyway, that was a harsh one ..

Anyway the thread is to share the tricks and not the treats ..

Or is it the prospect of free sex that is making people like maniacs demanding 'contacts' ???? Rarely do they no free sex can more than equate to more pain .. as I said, some girls who knew my address even left notes under my door .. And while maids may seem dumb, while you are in the shower, they can smartly fish out your details .. and may or may not hold it against you (now that is the scary side of me doing the talking .. )

PS: I have shared some contacts, but no feedback - not that it matters .. and those who did pass me some contacts, I had a 50% success rate - which is good enough - unlike some bros who ask for contact and then say "please specify if good to fuck, and I want a young looking .. " which makes me wonder where I ever mention I became a papasan !!!
Old 09-09-2010, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1938 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
I too been harping the same - some even zapped me .. asking for a contact of a maid is equating them to hookers, and despite repeated notes saying chemistry is not always confirmed, bros dare to ask and even zap me ..

As you say- the guys who ask maid contact should be ready to share contact of girl friends / wifes Anyway, that was a harsh one ..

Anyway the thread is to share the tricks and not the treats ..

Or is it the prospect of free sex that is making people like maniacs demanding 'contacts' ???? Rarely do they no free sex can more than equate to more pain .. as I said, some girls who knew my address even left notes under my door .. And while maids may seem dumb, while you are in the shower, they can smartly fish out your details .. and may or may not hold it against you (now that is the scary side of me doing the talking .. )

PS: I have shared some contacts, but no feedback - not that it matters .. and those who did pass me some contacts, I had a 50% success rate - which is good enough - unlike some bros who ask for contact and then say "please specify if good to fuck, and I want a young looking .. " which makes me wonder where I ever mention I became a papasan !!!
ya can understand how that feels.

maciam you owed them liddat.

one word to sum them off - losers.

loser in life for not able to get their own fucks, and further emplified their loserism for zapping with his meagre points what seems to be left of their worthless life.
Old 09-09-2010, 05:22 PM
Samster

The more experience the fewer the rejections.... And once i have their number there is a very great chance that they will be fucked by me... All i need is the number... Rarely do i get a number and it does not lead to her getting fucked.

Anyway having said this i have my fair share of rejections too when i go hunting..

Quote:
Originally Posted by lweiss100 View Post
And going one step further, the more experience you get the fewer rejections you face, because by now, you would know what to say and how to handle them.

Cheers...Lweiss.
Old 09-09-2010, 05:27 PM
Samster

I went through a lot of frustration when i got zapped cause it prevented me from my primary focus of sharing my FRs.... Can you beat that i was away from this thread for a good 5-6 months cause of the repeated zappings?

And when i got back about a month ago to post again... i was zapped repeatedly....

This derailed me from my focus of sharing FRs to the point of me losing interest in posting....

however i have hardened myself recently and i am prepared for eternal zapping.

One thing i am proud of is that amidst all the zappings there were bros who upped me generously..

The zappers.... losers they are forever....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post

one word to sum them off - losers.

loser in life for not able to get their own fucks, and further emplified their loserism for zapping with his meagre points what seems to be left of their worthless life.
Old 09-09-2010, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 19
bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Successes and rejections are just part of this fun process

bro Lord, i have not really attempted to hit on your contact yet, cos busy 'working' on my own target

oh fyi, yr l*l* changed employer liao...now at bt timah area
Old 09-09-2010, 05:31 PM
Samster

You guys wont believe this... One senior bro (wont take names to protect his identity) Pmd me and asked me if i had zapped him?

I said NO... Honestly i have not zapped anyone till date

His message indicated that the zapper left his nick behind as The Lord

Wow.... one more new tactic of zappers and now it is to sabotage my name as well?

Wow...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1