The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 26-10-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5959 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
thanks bro. that timing seems very crowded, mostly in big group, going alone, very hard to fish.
Not only that, not easy to get room between 2 to 5.....
Old 26-10-2018, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
YnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any1 bằng her b4 any news I need to know
Old 26-10-2018, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2624 / Power: 15
justfuck has a reputation beyond reputejustfuck has a reputation beyond reputejustfuck has a reputation beyond reputejustfuck has a reputation beyond reputejustfuck has a reputation beyond reputejustfuck has a reputation beyond reputejustfuck has a reputation beyond reputejustfuck has a reputation beyond reputejustfuck has a reputation beyond reputejustfuck has a reputation beyond reputejustfuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Take care of each other maid?
return +9 thanks
Old 26-10-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YnD1985 View Post
Any1 bằng her b4 any news I need to know
Even if here no one bang her before, there are still thousands of men outside, how u going to know?
Old 27-10-2018, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Wiphone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldboyboy View Post
Even if here no one bang her before, there are still thousands of men outside, how u going to know?
I think wat YnD1985 trying to ask is wat are the thing he need to take note when deal with that girl. Like smelly pussy or keep asking money etc. I might be wrong though 😂
Old 27-10-2018, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 11
Hornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Let put it this way, a maid will react differently to different bros here. The thing is weather how we treat the maids. Some maids indeed is hunting too, hunting for bros who will pay to bang them... Whereas some r looking for long term relationship while some just wanna get a quick fix
It all depends
Old 27-10-2018, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11974 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
sunday tea dancer OT
lai lai lai
So far how is the response?
Old 27-10-2018, 02:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
whhy is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by ker0r0x3 View Post
Her name is lovely,38yo from woodland.she is leaving singapore on end nov 18. Paid her $100 for 2hrs before, look abit older in real life, but she damn good in bed, super hungry for sex.
Hi bro. Mind sharing her contacts? Thank you
Old 27-10-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
sunday tea dancer OT
lai lai lai
Its worthwhile to gather n buy hard liquor instead of beer. If the maids can drink hard liquor like drinking tap water, then can ruba on the spot when they drunk. Get ready a glove to dig lol
Old 27-10-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
mygirly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldboyboy View Post
He wants to know if she is still virgin? Lol
Old 27-10-2018, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
shoikot is Cool - loads of Potential

I'm meeting this old contact tomorrow (Sunday 28th October) who works as a maid. Am looking for another mf couple who has a maid and a guy for a same-room 4some.

Not interested in single guys. We have a hotel room to host in.

kik: anon_one_thousand
Old 27-10-2018, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by juagen1306 View Post
Just managed to hook up an indo at Leedon heights area. Got to know her thru Badoo. She is not a new fish as she has been here for 12 years and she is only 35.
met her at her condo and decided to chat at the basement carpark. after chatting for 15mins, I just touched her breasts after I kept complimenting that she has big breasts. After kissing and touching, she proceeded to bbbj. After around 5mins, I still cannot cum. She then automatically proceeded to lick my nipples while doing HJ sia..Best feeling ever. When I was about to shoot, she then CIM. best sia..

after that, we agreed to meet next 2 weeks to check in hotel. Cant wait for it sia. one thing is, as she has been in Singapore for 12 years, she is quite experience and wary of me.. She doesnt let me take her picture too. haha.
Bro. Does she take part in beauty pageants? I also had fun with one at the mscp beside that condo. Big boobs and cmi too. But i cant remember her name.
Old 27-10-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5870 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiddi View Post
I have a lobang for anyone interested. details as below.

Indonesian girl looking for employer in Singapore. She will service employer but she will be out and about doing her own business everyday. She will pay for all the cost of hiring her and she will stay in a rental room. you just need to be here employer in name.

anyone wan can pm me.
Good lobang! Employer hire her but won’t see her. You daily can see her and fuck her. If kana, employer kana big time but u yo lampa.....

Genius bro!
Old 28-10-2018, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Hawklod76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi brothers ... I’m meeting one tomorrow to go hotel. Which hotel in Balestier is recommended and how much? And 9am is it too early?

First time doing this so need advice
Old 28-10-2018, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 13
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light

Absolutely not, you can enjoy your breakfast sex. Any Hotel 81 or fragrance or value hotel.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1