The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2014, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 14
JulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to all
Re: Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Life can be tough in this forum.
Life is indeed very tough in this forum. Trying to be a good guy also got zapped.

My posts are for the bohlampar rachgu who dare not post in non zap free zone. Likes to talk nonsense and irritates people to zap him. Pse do not zap him in the free zap zone
Old 09-07-2014, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
ZapToModeration deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I got zapped into moderation before. But it's Ok. We move on.
Old 11-07-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 13
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Life can be tough in this forum.
Truth be told among all the other places we place adverts, sammyboyforum.com
is probably the best. It has friendly and efficient moderators/admins. In my own
opinion it easily outclasses its competitors.

Have a great weekend boss
Old 12-07-2014, 05:07 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2953 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post
Truth be told among all the other places we place adverts, sammyboyforum.com
is probably the best. It has friendly and efficient moderators/admins. In my own
opinion it easily outclasses its competitors.

Have a great weekend boss
Thanks for the vote of confidence. We try our best and are always fully aware that nothing can be taken for granted.

Balancing the free flow of information vs managing the content is a difficult act to get right. I try to be as liberal as possible while preventing anarchy.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-07-2014, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Boss:

Here's a suggestion that I hope you find constructive.

You say that you like for sbf to reflect real life; well, IRL I'd think nobody will tolerate any individual whose sole purpose is to cause harm to others.

How about programming your computer to only require everybody to upz more than zap?

I see newbies as well as established samsters just trying to contribute who gets zapped for no reason other than these idiot zappers trying to dominate the free flow of information or just to cause havoc on the board.

Just a suggestion
SEAJ
Old 13-07-2014, 01:21 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

I've thought about that many times and it can easily be programmed. However, the rep system does help identify scammers, cheats, number collectors etc and they end up in the red.

This in turn helps others sort out who the trustworthy samsters are and who the con jobs are.

For example if you see someone with negative rep giving out some info, people are less likely to trust that nick.

Of course like all systems, it is open to abuse and used to bully and silence differing opinions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Hey Boss:

Here's a suggestion that I hope you find constructive.

You say that you like for sbf to reflect real life; well, IRL I'd think nobody will tolerate any individual whose sole purpose is to cause harm to others.

How about programming your computer to only require everybody to upz more than zap?

I see newbies as well as established samsters just trying to contribute who gets zapped for no reason other than these idiot zappers trying to dominate the free flow of information or just to cause havoc on the board.

Just a suggestion
SEAJ
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 13-07-2014, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
LastApril deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Of course like all systems, it is open to abuse and used to bully and silence differing opinions.
Then do you uphold the liberty of speech or let the strongest clone gang prevail?
Old 13-07-2014, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I've thought about that many times and it can easily be programmed. However, the rep system does help identify scammers, cheats, number collectors etc and they end up in the red.

This in turn helps others sort out who the trustworthy samsters are and who the con jobs are.

For example if you see someone with negative rep giving out some info, people are less likely to trust that nick.

Oh wow - so I'm at least not too far off-base this time ! LOL

But I'd think you'd still be able to do the same with limiting zaps - just that I'd think that a genuine member wud think properly first before using his now valuable zaps.

As it is, idiots with nefarious agenda and /or flawed characters dominate!

SEAJ
Old 13-07-2014, 03:04 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastApril View Post
Then do you uphold the liberty of speech or let the strongest clone gang prevail?
Moderated members are not silenced. They are still free to post as much as they want.

Old 14-07-2014, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 19
<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastApril View Post
None. The ones who pay for his everything are who he served.

Boss still allowed those moderated accounts to post but their posts will take a longer time to surface. But I have a feeling that the liberty of speech you are talking about is not referring to those accounts. Nice diversion move. Haha.

The liberty of speech has a price to pay and those points you lose are payments made. If too expensive, just ignore and skip to something at no cost or cheaper. I have learned it in the hard way too.
Old 14-07-2014, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 19
<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Oh wow - so I'm at least not too far off-base this time ! LOL

But I'd think you'd still be able to do the same with limiting zaps - just that I'd think that a genuine member wud think properly first before using his now valuable zaps.

As it is, idiots with nefarious agenda and /or flawed characters dominate!

SEAJ
There might be a more interesting source of income for boss. The ultimate tool that mortals like us wish for. To identify who is the zapper. One identification at $xx. I believed taking a max of 100 per day. Daily income of $xxk. Boss can considered buying a new house in no time.

Premiere members no longer can be zap so this will not be enable you to dig their pockets further. How about tapping your pool of mortal members.
Old 14-07-2014, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by <<totally>> View Post
There might be a more interesting source of income for boss. The ultimate tool that mortals like us wish for. To identify who is the zapper. One identification at $xx. I believed taking a max of 100 per day. Daily income of $xxk. Boss can considered buying a new house in no time.
what happened if this feature intro then zappers start to identify themselves..hahah...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-07-2014, 01:44 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

i can assure you that if he does tweak the system to allow that..it wont be for the extra money....making money isnt at the top of his priority list, customer service is..

He does cares alot for this forum in which he has invested plenty of time and effort into to make it where it is today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by <<totally>> View Post
Daily income of $xxk. Boss can considered buying a new house in no time.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 15-07-2014, 05:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
VladTheImpaler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
i can assure you that if he does tweak the system to allow that..it wont be for the extra money....making money isnt at the top of his priority list, customer service is..

He does cares alot for this forum in which he has invested plenty of time and effort into to make it where it is today.
Why not just have a third column in the CP showing who zaped/upped you, this way people who zapped unneccesarily will be in a world of trouble as others will know who they are

There was also another forum (this forum is about shares/stocks) quite famous in singapore, anyways they also had the same problem of newbie zapping. Each time someone said something bad about a stock they got zapped.

So the admin did away totally with zappings, you now can only up people, soon after that alot of clones dissapeared and sanity seemed to have restored to that forum

zapping actually serves no purpose at all unless you have alot of clones and etc else it just terrorizes people in the forum
Old 15-07-2014, 06:57 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

yea, these lot will then get themselves embroiled in a zap war and there will be flaming threads all over the forums and the admins/moderators will have to clean up the shit... mate, i have better things to do like gardening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladTheImpaler View Post
Why not just have a third column in the CP showing who zaped/upped you, this way people who zapped unneccesarily will be in a world of trouble as others will know who they are

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1