The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Re: Men above 50yrs old, let's talk a bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TingSieSiong View Post
thanks for the advice, i will try hard, very hard to visual a tight young nubile body with perky breasts while pumping my lovely wife with her saggy breasts and loose pussy ..hmmmm
Does your wife gym? Maybe cut some weight and everything will tighten up
Old 11-05-2023, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1369 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TingSieSiong View Post
while pumping my lovely wife with her saggy breasts and loose pussy ..hmmmm
For World Peace, please don't comment on the saggy breasts and loose pussy. She will tell you things are the way they are because she give birth to your children. If you stupidly go and comment, some ladies will shame you by telling the whole world what you had said (privately) to her.

Sadly, the same doesn't apply for PRC. They also give birth but body still well maintained and pussy still tight. PRC ladies will spend time and money to maintain their figures. SG ladies will spend time and money accumulating nonsense so that they can show off to their friends. Nonsense such as manicure, coloured hair, bags, shoes. A fat girl with the nicest manicure, latest hairstyle, nicest clothes and bags... is still a fat girl.
Old 11-05-2023, 11:50 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15412 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

whats your training routine?

Bros want to share?

Strength, Cardio etc...

I do Pullups, Pushups, Mountain climbers, Planks, Squats. Amongst other things.

Running took a backside for 2 months, because was overwhelmed with work.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 11-05-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1745 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42189 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post

Sadly, the same doesn't apply for PRC. They also give birth but body still well maintained and pussy still tight. PRC ladies will spend time and money to maintain their figures. SG ladies will spend time and money accumulating nonsense so that they can show off to their friends. Nonsense such as manicure, coloured hair, bags, shoes. A fat girl with the nicest manicure, latest hairstyle, nicest clothes and bags... is still a fat girl.
Disagreed with what u said on PRCs
There still many SG MILF ladies with chio face n nice fig n many PRCs fig out of shape
Is the matter of she want to spend $$$ n time work out herself ... to each her own n different with where she from .... most housewife with maid n no need to take care of housework n children look more attractive in her age as more time to look after herself

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32895419
Old 11-05-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 21
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
whats your training routine?

Bros want to share?

Strength, Cardio etc...

I do Pullups, Pushups, Mountain climbers, Planks, Squats. Amongst other things.

Running took a backside for 2 months, because was overwhelmed with work.
I run 10k in abt 55min ..... but hit a brick wall aldy i reali need to incorp more variety into my exercise routine .
Sigh laziness is a big factor.... nb
Old 11-05-2023, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 4
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
I run 10k in abt 55min ..... but hit a brick wall aldy i reali need to incorp more variety into my exercise routine .
Sigh laziness is a big factor.... nb
That's impressive!

By the way, how old are you?
Old 11-05-2023, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
raredaredevil is Cool - loads of Potential

Just wondering if 50+ year old men still like to go for teenage girls 15-19? Do you still get turned on by them like before when you were younger in your teens or 20/30s?
Old 11-05-2023, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 3
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cardio is a must, regardless of age, I believe. But I do understand running is not for everyone.

But keeping active by cycling or swimming as part of one person's cardio, I think is a good habit.

I am 51 this year. In Feb I ran a 100km ultra in NZ. And I have seen older people then me who did the same event as well.

So, it's nothing special. Just mental over physical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by airman View Post
That's impressive!

By the way, how old are you?
Old 13-05-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 7
hike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post
Cardio is a must, regardless of age, I believe. But I do understand running is not for everyone.

But keeping active by cycling or swimming as part of one person's cardio, I think is a good habit.

I am 51 this year. In Feb I ran a 100km ultra in NZ. And I have seen older people then me who did the same event as well.

So, it's nothing special. Just mental over physical.
Wow! I have done 50km ultras a few times but scared to try the 100km ones. Any tips on how to dodge the chaffing and mental parts?

I am 64...
Old 13-05-2023, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 954 / Power: 16
dragonboy is a splendid one to beholddragonboy is a splendid one to beholddragonboy is a splendid one to beholddragonboy is a splendid one to beholddragonboy is a splendid one to beholddragonboy is a splendid one to beholddragonboy is a splendid one to beholddragonboy is a splendid one to behold

I think if you can do ultra 50KM you already have the answer. Lots of slow easy run accumulate the mileage every week and pay more attention to soft tissue management physiotherapy TCM stretching cyrotherapy after a long run, good ML massage who knows your trigger point pain on wekly basis.

FYI I run 50KM, plus 5 hours of gym and 1000m swim weekly at age 51. At at age 64 I sure you still can make it just need more TLC to your muscle soft tissue. You probably know by now the heart is not the issue, if your leg if they still can cope with the punishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by hike View Post
Wow! I have done 50km ultras a few times but scared to try the 100km ones. Any tips on how to dodge the chaffing and mental parts?

I am 64...
Old 13-05-2023, 11:20 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2953 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

I do 300km of cycling a week of which 2 days involve interval efforts.

Everything still working thanks to keeping to this routine for the last 30 years.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-05-2023, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 4
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonboy View Post
I think if you can do ultra 50KM you already have the answer. Lots of slow easy run accumulate the mileage every week and pay more attention to soft tissue management physiotherapy TCM stretching cyrotherapy after a long run, good ML massage who knows your trigger point pain on wekly basis.

FYI I run 50KM, plus 5 hours of gym and 1000m swim weekly at age 51. At at age 64 I sure you still can make it just need more TLC to your muscle soft tissue. You probably know by now the heart is not the issue, if your leg if they still can cope with the punishment
Any recommendation on where to go for TCM stretching cyrotherapy?
Old 13-05-2023, 12:04 PM
Samster

fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I DNFed my first 100km at age 47. It was a very hard technical race.

So, my 2nd attempt in NZ, the weather is nicer and less technical as well. But I put on 3 solid months of 100km/week with majority in Macritchie and BTH.

For chaffing, I just use a lot of petro gel on those strategic area.

I saw a few local ang mo runners who are in their 60s who did very well in the 100km race.

I am sure you can do it too, just look for a race that is runnable and less technical. It's still a 100km and it may take you up to 24 hours. It's still hard but it can be done.

Mentally yes, it can be hard difficult but if you already invested in your training, it's easier not to give up when you are already running the race. Just complete the race and don't worry of the timing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hike View Post

I am 64...
Old 13-05-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1745 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42189 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Running not for everyone especially abv 50
Google Zone 2 slow jogging wo increasing heart beat will be more appropriated

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32895419
Old 13-05-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

You are right, good many advice out there are talking about training in zone 2.

I would suggest the 80/20 rule. 80% running easy most days, zone 2.

And balance 20% you do speed workout at at zone 3.

When you are fit, even running at 5:30min/km pace is still within zone 2.

I know some runners who run at 7-7:30min pace and their heart rate is at lows 105-110 range. Sometimes, the doctor were alarmed too.

Too low may also indicate something not correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Running not for everyone especially abv 50
Google Zone 2 slow jogging wo increasing heart beat will be more appropriated
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1