The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2011, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Dismyname deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylow78 View Post
Post something that i did in the bus today. I was taking a bus from my house to have my lunch. Got up the bus but very crowded, i move into the bus and then was standing in front of this SYT when she is sitting. Suddenly, somebody push me from the back and my didi was rubbing her knee, i saw her smiling at me, then i keep rubbing until i got down the bus with her. Turn and give me a wink. Song song.
This is a good one. The act of her acknowledging it makes this incident much more exciting and perversive.
Old 14-04-2011, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 16
Myojo89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMyojo89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Keep this good thread alive PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-05-2011, 03:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
TIME4BJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Arrow Re: most pervert things done?

When I was in NS doing admin job. Got to know a DX4 (Lady G) who is quite pretty from other branch (same dept), at a point of time keep needing my help and come to my office to work.
One day a few NSF , Lady G and I were doing paper work in mtg room and halfway they need to go upper floor to do some other work. I suddendly realize it's only me left in office, I took her small water bottle n insert my 2IC in and washing it. I'm sure there will be some precum as I'm really high while scare they will be back. B cuz the lifts r very near my office entrance. The moment I'm done n zip up my pants, I saw them at the lift, so close. Lady G enter the mtg rm, first thing very lucky is to take a sip of water, she then give the stun look staring upwards. But still finish the water as only little left.
The sight is simply awesome !!!

Another time during my break, there is a stranger lady with nice figure went to toilet, I was siting a distance away. One thing I notice is OL likes to leave their drinking bottles outside toilet. I faster walk over n took it to one corner n open it, spit some saliver and put it back on the table, went back to sit. But damn she been in there for so long, so I went to get the bottle again n this time round unzip n insert my 2IC in it and shake the bottle full of water. Put it back n went back to sit. Been like half an hr she still not out n my break almost over liao...is she masturbating or sth ? Finally she is out but she wash the bottle lol. Still alright b cuz no matter how well u manage to fix a piece of broken mirror, there will still be cracks found.

Doing pervert acts to strangers is more exciting I would say
Old 04-07-2011, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1052 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

to those bros who regularly dump their cum in their female friends/boss/colleagues etc drinks, i got a few qns

1) Will my cum be detected in a cup of Teh Si if I decided to shoot into it?

2)If i play to store my cum in some sort of container overnight and then dump it in my colleague's drink the next morning, will the smell or texture give it away?

3) any tips pls
Old 04-07-2011, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Juuvas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This morning to work I seen my SYT colleague at the mrt station, we meet for breakfast. I was impressed she wore a navy dark blue mini dress which has a V top with two straps up to her neck similar to halter, hence she wore a biz jacket to cover her bare shoulders. Such a turn on, fast forward to tea time at 10am I chatted naughty with her about the weekend.

-
--
---

Well both of us got pretty hot and looked into each other eyes, then I did a stupid thing to touch her butt! Lucky me she did not hesitate instead moved closer allowing me to grasp her butt, only than that I realized she was wearing a throng or is it a string?

-
--
---

So excited, blood shot down to my small head, I started to caress her butt tracing the lines which seems nonexistent. Before someone noticed, we took a quick kiss and proceed back to the office. Later she whatsapp me to meet after lunch at the pantry as she would be having a quick bite with her lunch kakis, finally lunch time hurriedly I go eat with my usual kakis and told them I had to rush a presentation for the meeting later on this afternoon, hence I took off back to the office straight after lunch.

-
--
---

Blood boiling and so excited yet nervous I proceed to walk pass the reception, greeted the lady and proceeded to the lift lobby hardly able to conceal my excitement. Ding! The life opened to see my superior straight faced he was surprised I am returning back early from lunch, maybe I would be preparing for the meeting. Such a feeling is invaluable, someone thinks I am taking ownership and making sure the meeting would be a smooth one yet actually in my mind I am excited about the coming meeting.

-
--
---

Got to my level walked pass the counter and into the office, bumbled into the cleaning lady vacuuming the carpet, she said so fast back from lunch blah blah… I hesitantly replied some formalities and requested her to not disturb the pantry as I would be preparing some refreshment and special finger food for the meeting.

-
--
---

Half walking –running, turned a corner, around the basin and coffee dispenser into the pantry, it was empty! Omg I was so disappointed, went over to the far end and slumped into the sofa, tick, tock, tock, sounds of a lady in heels… lazily turned my body half way to peer at who is to, to my excitement it is her she was without her jacket in just her mini dress, immediately I stared at her with an open mouth. She switched off the lights and walked over to the sofa in front of me.

-
--
---

Cannot stand it I hugged her and we French kissed for the longest time, seems way long my hands were over her butt squeezing and pulling at the dress

-
--
---

This is a awesome lunch indeed, at the meeting I was smiling and full of confidence, my superior praised me for my preparations and better than usual performance at the presentation. It was an awesome day!
My apologies have to rush as my OC finished dinner coming over to use the PC.
Old 04-07-2011, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianguy2006 View Post
to those bros who regularly dump their cum in their female friends/boss/colleagues etc drinks, i got a few qns

1) Will my cum be detected in a cup of Teh Si if I decided to shoot into it?

2)If i play to store my cum in some sort of container overnight and then dump it in my colleague's drink the next morning, will the smell or texture give it away?

3) any tips pls
second method is easier and safer. I used to use those eye-mo container small and handy . oh yes it does stink after keeping overnight but don't think she will realise in her milk tea
Old 04-07-2011, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

bro juuvas
this thread is about real pervert stuff. not your fantastic story . thanks
Old 05-07-2011, 02:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
andyryuujin is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Talking Re: most pervert things done?

The most pervertic stuffs i've done is after finish sex wif my ex fiance... i wud pretend go toilet but then i wud sneak and took her younger sister's panty sniffed it and wank till its covered wif cum... i even sniffed her bra... and me and my ex wud fuck in my bedroom and i wud open my curtain so that outside can see us but my room isnt at the corridor and its at the highest storey...
another is... i wud go by my neighbours laundry use her panty fold it ard my dick and wank its very smooth and awesome... i jizzed on it before i left
Old 05-07-2011, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
aqcmme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wahahaha, this must be the longset surviving thread. I thought i was perverted but some of the things i read here is way beyond me! Wahahaha; good to know I am not alone.

i have a thing for lingeries lah; sniffed a few before - thats about as it. Dun zap me hor wahaha
Old 05-07-2011, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
peterdrill69 is Cool - loads of Potential

One of my fetish is high heels and boots.. I like leather materials, whenever I see ladies wearing those leather like materials tight skirt it makes me kind of high.

I remember there was once I follow a lady wearing a pair of heels and I followed her to the block, watch her enter the lift and take note level where the lift stop.

Will catch the next lift and go to the floor and will look for the heels grab it and bring it home to smell and masterate. I love the smell of the heels and imagine to worship her feet.

Looking for like mind ladies but till now have not met ladies who are open to it.
Old 05-07-2011, 02:19 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 17
deadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond repute

Let me share my experience. I once knew this girl who is already attached with a boyfriend. At first I was not sure if i should chase her since she is attached but my pals encourage me saying she's not married.

Then we started dating. She is still attached but 2 timing. Once we were eating at a restaurant, her bf called. I started to make funny faces at her to distract her while she is trying to sound serious on the phone. (her bf does not know)

Then a few days later it happened again but this time we were at a hotel room. I started to have horny naughty thoughts. While she's on the phone I started to jab her sides to tickle her. It's a high to see her trying to be composed. Then I started to pull down her straps and lick her nipples. Wow it's like those jap AV where the girl is trying to sound serious but there is someone fingering her. After a while I stopped, but I suggested to her that she call him back while I bang her. She was reluctant at first but after much persuasion she agreed. I think secretly she found it exciting too.

Then we stripped and action started. She made the call and we did doggie, missionary and cow girl. Seeing her expression when she cover her mouth to avoid moaning made me shoot twice as fast. So for the next few months of our relationship we tried this "phone sex" for 3 more times. Finally one day she started to moan and her bf thought she is masturbating so he also wanked along.. While I was pumping her.

Those were the best times unfortunately I never got the chance to try with other girls since we broke up. That's my 2 cents..
Old 05-07-2011, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 21
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

there was once my FB sneak me into her bedroom while her dad is sleeping with his bedroom door open (opp her room). while im pumping her, really enjoy it when she got to cover her mouth to try to prevent herself from moaning.

my current FB, her bf is my colleague. she was my fb when i intro her to my coll and became gf-bf. 3 of us are on good terms since she became his gf and we joke alot, sometime crude.once I went hotel with her, had the best time in the toilet and bed. her bf called her and she talk to him on the hp while shes riding on me. can see her slowly grind herself while talking to the bf on the hp, really enjoying herself. he asked her where is she, she said she was in hotel having sex with me. she was riding on me and talking to him on the phone. He replied: Yah right!. they proceed to arrange to meet up with supper with me of cos.

during the supper, he again ask where were we, she replied just had sex in hotel. again her replied: yah right. all the while when her hair was still wet. she insisted on going home after that, refuses to go to his bf hse. I asked her why after that and she replied: I scared he smell the durex smell when he wants sex later..........................
Old 06-07-2011, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Augustus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have only done 1 pervert thing so far. From what I know consciously...

PCCed with my Ex-gf's bra in the toilet when I showered at her place.

Soft and "filling" feel..
Old 07-07-2011, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Glad that someone share same fetish as me, do u put it back afterwards? if never put back next time no more le... if you request , some fl may do it for u

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterdrill69 View Post
One of my fetish is high heels and boots.. I like leather materials, whenever I see ladies wearing those leather like materials tight skirt it makes me kind of high.

I remember there was once I follow a lady wearing a pair of heels and I followed her to the block, watch her enter the lift and take note level where the lift stop.

Will catch the next lift and go to the floor and will look for the heels grab it and bring it home to smell and masterate. I love the smell of the heels and imagine to worship her feet.

Looking for like mind ladies but till now have not met ladies who are open to it.
Old 07-07-2011, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
peterdrill69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Ha.. Haa... I did not put it back and it is a first time and the only time I did it. Didn't want to be on candid cameras.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1