The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-07-2016, 10:58 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -144 / Power: 0
Robbens Robbens
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Ini / Aini definitely give 60mins +/- 5mins lah, with full nude showering and massage, her GFE very high also. Think there's a video of her inside the website. Me definitely will RTM her since got some news of her going RTC soon. Don't wanna miss out this gem b4 she goes RTC. Hehehe....
Old 23-07-2016, 11:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -144 / Power: 0
Robbens Robbens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedic View Post
Yesterday I texted the famous ML known for not removing her top.
Checked with her some basic details before asking if she will remove her top.
There was silence.
I learn to move on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcanary View Post
Which one? The Explorer or the Roast Duck?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lwpschamp View Post
All the talk about top-on massage got me heated up. I experienced 2-5 ML from various stables whom I have to ASK to remove their tops. The act of asking puts me off, like some f-ing beggar hard up for their tits.

IMHO, it should be a SOP unless it is stated up front - "NO NUDITY" involved. Like some samster suggested, maybe we should have a new category - clothed massage.

Dora was the last straw for me. I mean, even tantric massages they remove their tops. Who are these golden girls coming to SG asking for our money but not giving? I implore guys not to give in if not it will become a bloody norm.
Luckily or unluckily, I haven't visited these few MLs before as they always don't have suitable appointment timing for me
Tried making appointments at 10am requesting for 5pm, 2pm for 7pm, 1pm for any time between 3 to 5pm, even 9pm for next day any time.
but the replies always all taken up .....
think my number is being blacklisted even before a chance to try them

Will definitely ban them too, since they are asking for such a high price yet basic thing is taking off top also not in menu.
Old 23-07-2016, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Looking through this thread do sent seem to have many that provide real jg.

Anyone has good recommendations for jg?
Old 23-07-2016, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8121 / Power: 11
jaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Looking through this thread do sent seem to have many that provide real jg.

Anyone has good recommendations for jg?
U can try her authentic JG

https://sammyboy.today/showpost.php?p=13918288
Old 23-07-2016, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdalen View Post
Ini : http://sglonelyguy.com/ai-ni-massage/

Mint : http://liltigersden.com/mint/

ET : http://liltigersden.com/eternity/

senior bro macktamer,

All 3 looks SYT, and go full naked for the whole session?
Their session is 60mins or just 35-45mins?

shower together is rare for MLs, even FLs also don't do it now
looks like good recommendation.
not senior but I'll elaborate a bit more on my experience with these 3 since sibeh eng this morning. I can't guarantee their services, you can zoom in on their reviews by other bros at JB list as a reference. Check out all their bad comments first. Most important is to check their current ad got the item that you want? and ask nicely for it.

mint - she should be 22 this year, knew her for almost 2 years oredi but I'm not her regular, once every 1-2 month, sometime 4 months apart. Her face is not blur so judge for yourself. A sub 7/10 for me, very adorable looking. Her current place got a massage bed but I never lie on top before. I wanted more on the sensual so willing to forgo the massage. Give and Take. Some girl put full nude in their ad but used code red as excuse when you turn up, but mint is the other way round. If you get it, it's bonus. Many bros got it, if you didn't, then you sway haha.

ET - sub 6/10 in look, maybe 24-5yo. Near rejection during my 1st visit but the tiny mole on her lips got me, and I really like her shower place back then where I can sat down for her to service me. Visited 4-5 times but stop recently after she moved. I'm not sure if her new crib still got a nice ledge for me to sit down.

Ini - sub 6/10 in look, maybe 24-5yo, another near rejection case for me. I think the only reason I proceeded was she began stripping herself naked while talking to me. This girl very smart, I think she saw the disappointment on my face lol. Service was good but I didn't rtm. $120 is a major factor.

Yes all 3 offer full nude shower with me, including roaming/HJ inside shower. 69 with 4G is also available.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 23-07-2016, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbens View Post
Luckily or unluckily, I haven't visited these few MLs before as they always don't have suitable appointment timing for me
Tried making appointments at 10am requesting for 5pm, 2pm for 7pm, 1pm for any time between 3 to 5pm, even 9pm for next day any time.
but the replies always all taken up .....
think my number is being blacklisted even before a chance to try them

Will definitely ban them too, since they are asking for such a high price yet basic thing is taking off top also not in menu.
Same day bookings almost never work out for AP, unless you are a regular. Some AP also don't do same day booking even if they have a free slot if you are new as they want to screen your number against blacklist in their chat groups.

Most of the time if they reply you. It will be on the hour as they are probably servicing others.

If they can afford to reply you randomly, then it's likely they no business or they are one hand massage one hand reply type. When it's your turn, They will be doing the same thing to you too. So know what you're getting into.

There are however golden hours where you are guaranteed a reply. Let you go find out yourself.
Old 23-07-2016, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Ini - sub 6/10 in look, maybe 24-5yo.
Ini is 21 this year.
Old 23-07-2016, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 19
roysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wow Maggie is back RTM. After her one week break, standard better than before.
http://liltigersden.com/maggie/
Old 23-07-2016, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
z9878987898789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR for Abby from slg
Old 23-07-2016, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Looking through all the posts then realized that MLs these days are so bad? Feel sad also for the newbies becos to them this may be the "norm" but back in the days it was much much better...
For me, v simple. At least take off top and allow some caressing for the top is required. Usually wld prefer allowing to suck but then now that's a rarity alr, gotta live with it.
Massage time no nude nvm, since can't see but if sensual time also dun take off then... I might as well PCC at home siao
Old 23-07-2016, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoriaz View Post
At least u got to try her bro..

I tried calling and msging her for at least 6-7 times on different days and she has never responded to me.. maybe she has blacklisted me, haha.
No worries bro. Neither the service nor the appearance is the top notch... so no harm to skip her. But I suggest you to get another sim-card instead as I know there are tens of thousand of numbers in the database now which used by the freelancers to avoid the blueboys and potential "bad" costumers.
Old 23-07-2016, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
mint - she should be 22 this year, knew her for almost 2 years oredi but I'm not her regular, once every 1-2 month, sometime 4 months apart. Her face is not blur so judge for yourself. A sub 7/10 for me, very adorable looking. Her current place got a massage bed but I never lie on top before.
Same for me I never touched the massage bed before... think she gonna sell it off liao...

She'd just spread a disposable bed protector over the sleeping bed and the action starts there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydenboy View Post
Yes I heard rave reviews about her jg, but I am not a fan of jg so never tried...

But do check out her location first, think is north...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 23-07-2016, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 10
sta123sta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysta123sta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Attack of the clones. Kena zap by ppl with clone accounts for the below post.

lucky only 2 accounts. If got more accounts, later zap till cannot comment liao.

https://postimg.org/image/5yxhbc4nr/

Edit: Hm... picture don't show up. Hahaha.. how to post pic??

Quote:
Originally Posted by sta123sta View Post
Wa... while I don't condone bad/terrible service, isn't your suggestion a bit drastic. Later I visit 1/2 way, kena knock on the door by authorities and have to give my particulars.

I am sure there are other less drastic ways which will not get bros in trouble. If you start your Operation, please shout out to us k. Then at least bros can stay indoor.

Last edited by Javabeans; 23-07-2016 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Add the picture
Old 23-07-2016, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
heraldsleep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguy.com/liu-xin-massage/

Been RTM for couple of times. Hardworking and naughty ML.
Recommended for Bros who can hold conversation in Mandarin . Treat the lady well and she will take good care of u.

Picture looks 80% close and she suggested Bros who like hard massage to come during daytime.
Location near MRT and there's a Carpark nearby, so it's convenient.

Try once and tell for yourself.
Old 23-07-2016, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2213 / Power: 15
diabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond reputediabloshook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
My MR on Angie from SH69.

http://www.shenhua69.com/angie/

Location is central but not discreet and it is about 2 or 3 minutes walk to the unit from the door you enter from.
Unit is shared by another ML.
She is friendly and has decent facial features.
She smokes and when she speaks to me the smell is strong and quite a turn off.
Toilet is dirty.

Her massge is average which is nothing to shout about.
Furthermore her boobs are enhanced and felt slightly hard.
HJ was normal with top roaming while down under is totally off limits.

I agree with the bad points in this MR..
Only good point is that she is friendly/crack lots of jokes and has decent facial features.
Face also quite different from what I would have imagined from the blurred pics.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1