The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2013, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 17
lawbah is a glorious beacon of lightlawbah is a glorious beacon of lightlawbah is a glorious beacon of lightlawbah is a glorious beacon of lightlawbah is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAMn View Post
Actually bro the room u took used to be the executive room n it suppose to come 2 or 1 hour complimentary massage.u should had tried swiss bellin 2 bed room apartment only 1,100,000 rupiah
Hey bro! thanks for the advice! Swiss Bellin sounds interesting! will definitely check it out...
Old 04-12-2013, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
ihatetoregister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

Do any bros want to go to batam this upcoming week or before 15 Dec . I would have loved to go with the other bro end of this year but unfortunately cant take leave that time .

I have been to Batam once tried out the massage , Pacific disco had fun :-) However I am not a great playboy as some other bros here so i want someone who is good to come with me :-) Oh well even if you are not an expert you are free to join . We can always learn together ! hahah
Old 04-12-2013, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 21
deadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to all

Are u able to go on weekday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetoregister View Post
Do any bros want to go to batam this upcoming week or before 15 Dec . I would have loved to go with the other bro end of this year but unfortunately cant take leave that time .

I have been to Batam once tried out the massage , Pacific disco had fun :-) However I am not a great playboy as some other bros here so i want someone who is good to come with me :-) Oh well even if you are not an expert you are free to join . We can always learn together ! hahah
Old 04-12-2013, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 13
DDAMn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDDAMn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawbah View Post
Hey bro! thanks for the advice! Swiss Bellin sounds interesting! will definitely check it out...
No worries there 's alot of other good hotels in btm no necesssarily formosa.i banned out formosa room high rate but room ac damnnnnn useless wifi also cialat lah.explore bro there 's gems to be found out hidden but if u stay swissbellin dun kacau the recep april i chop her first hah.hahahahaha.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:18 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7161 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAMn View Post
No worries there 's alot of other good hotels in btm no necesssarily formosa.i banned out formosa room high rate but room ac damnnnnn useless wifi also cialat lah.explore bro there 's gems to be found out hidden but if u stay swissbellin dun kacau the recep april i chop her first hah.hahahahaha.
Hey I love Formosa!
The staff is great. Simply great. Friendly, supportive, honest, always available to help. Girls keep on smiling at me even if I walk out with different girls every day. (They never see me walking IN. Guess why?)
Wifi works ok now (faster than at Sheraton in KL! )
AC is low, but enough to freeze if I sleep alone (it happened seldom in this week though).

Last edited by Black Page; 05-12-2013 at 01:43 AM.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:24 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7161 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
To all friends

Hello friends! I am very happy I finally met you Komagian, Maddog, Cheong2009, and others.
I am just sorry that, instead of offering you drinks as I promised, I was offered by you and I could not reciprocate.
I wish to testify in public that, yes, there are good guys writing on this forum!

PS: I know what you want to ask: where are my FRs?? I wrote some notes on paper. I plan to write FR in the next days. Please understand that I have a work, and it is extremely time consuming. The fact that I take 1 week to enjoy in Batam does not mean that I am without occupation in my country. It means that I accumulate work to do on my return. Sad sad day when I am back home!

Last edited by Black Page; 05-12-2013 at 07:57 AM.
Old 05-12-2013, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 13
DDAMn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDDAMn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Hey I love Formosa!
The staff is great. Simply great. Friendly, supportive, honest, always available to help. Girls keep on smiling at me even if I walk out with different girls every day. (They never see me walking IN. Guess why?)
Wifi works ok now (faster than at Sheraton in KL! )
AC is low, but enough to freeze if I sleep alone (it happened seldom in this week though).
No worries blackpage bad experience for me twice with the front desk tats why banned them for me but like some bros here say another man'meat could be another man's poison to each his views but i did hope u enjoy ur trip n Merry Christmas n happy new year in advance.
Old 05-12-2013, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
TommyBleu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Any body going to batam on this coming sat (7 dec )
Old 05-12-2013, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wee1334 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyBleu View Post
Hi,

I am at batam this saturday .
Old 05-12-2013, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
komagian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: To all friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Hello friends! I am very happy I finally met you Komagian, Maddog, Cheong2009, and others.
I am just sorry that, instead of offering you drinks as I promised, I was offered by you and I could not reciprocate.
I wish to testify in public that, yes, there are good guys writing on this forum!

PS: I know what you want to ask: where are my FRs?? I wrote some notes on paper. I plan to write FR in the next days. Please understand that I have a work, and it is extremely time consuming. The fact that I take 1 week to enjoy in Batam does not mean that I am without occupation in my country. It means that I accumulate work to do on my return. Sad sad day when I am back home!
Nice meeting you blackpage,,,,,,we have same interest and batam is our dreamland
Old 05-12-2013, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
komagian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyBleu View Post
Hi,

In Batam this saturday, as usual KTV. if wanna tag along do PM me.
Old 05-12-2013, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 15
Xiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant future

anyone going batam during 10-17 this mth ? care to bring me(newbie) along ?
Old 06-12-2013, 05:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 21
deadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to alldeadcalmer is a name known to all

Heading to batam today. Any bros into cheonging ktv can message me. Got a local to bring us to a good one. Cheers.
Old 06-12-2013, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 20
screwing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscrewing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dear Batam Season Chiongster,
I and my friends intent to visit there during 26dec.
Are the farms, pubs, foodcourts & Ktv open on 26dec since it's a public holiday in Indonesia ?

Appreciate your valuable info..thank you.
Old 06-12-2013, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
cityzone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

theres lots of pubs and massage around goodway hotel ..

cheap good clean massage 120k for 2 hours

those not clean kind.. plenty around there too,

with many men trying to offer to bring u to them ..

my experience w a "overnight" gal who claimed that she cannot sleep in hotel, and asked to go home after 2 hours and 2 shots .. and 850k poorer. 700k to her boss, 100k to tips, 50k to middlemen ...

haiz..

lucky she is pretty ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread