The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2015, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by justguy View Post
30k to 40k usd I suppose. She always give figures in usd.
Her family member in her hometown seems to be quite well to do. One of the uncle is working as a police chief another is able to Open a couple of shops and clubs . And she was working in one of the shop selling pirated dvds. Until the uncle sold it off to manage other business.

Typical storyline:
She mentioned only her parent are the less fortune one in the family clan due to her dad having an accident hence not able to continue working.and she wanted to make their life better. The bank loan is under her dad name.

I always told her I got less than $500 left after giving her and paying for all the bills including ticket to visit her..
What's past let it past bro keep pounding of what she ever told u, may it be true or bs ain't getting u anywhere
Old 17-12-2015, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 20
justguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustguy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I wonder n curious, since a guy can give a WL 1500 per month he met or known for less than 365 days. How much can he gives to parents who fed him till he can earn thousands per month?
Sometimes the heart overruled the mind. I do give my parent same or more than what I gives her.
1.5k was the last figure she asked but no chance to take it also.
In actual fact, I dun think I will really give her that much .
Old 17-12-2015, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6907 / Power: 18
Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sometimes the heart overruled the mind. I do give my parent same or more than what I gives her.
Bro, upped for points for exchange.
Old 17-12-2015, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Paulaner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
lol...based on ur budget, i think u can maintain min 4 and the rest spend on tonic to keep up with the added work load
Be fair to him , he can afford and happy to provide $1.5k so be it , it ls not the matter of 3-4 pussies, it's the siok n happiness he got. He pays for quality whereas 3-4 pussies is quantity but no gf feeling.
I do spend a lot but I am happy and guys who spend 300 $ Sin , and they are still happy . Different class and league lah. You may think that paying for a steak in Jack place for $18 is the same why pay $ 50 for a steak in a fine dinning. I choose to stay in a five star hotel but others choose to stay in a 3 star hotel . But other may think I am crazy why pay for 5 star hotel .
Old 18-12-2015, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1375 / Power: 19
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

S$300/mth cannot go very far
If can, she worth considering for longer term
Old 18-12-2015, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If the girl likes you, she will like you even if you didn't give her any money. Maybe it's a matter of meeting the right one.
Old 18-12-2015, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 20
justguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustguy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulaner View Post
Be fair to him , he can afford and happy to provide $1.5k so be it , it ls not the matter of 3-4 pussies, it's the siok n happiness he got. He pays for quality whereas 3-4 pussies is quantity but no gf feeling.
I do spend a lot but I am happy and guys who spend 300 $ Sin , and they are still happy . Different class and league lah. You may think that paying for a steak in Jack place for $18 is the same why pay $ 50 for a steak in a fine dinning. I choose to stay in a five star hotel but others choose to stay in a 3 star hotel . But other may think I am crazy why pay for 5 star hotel .
I do agree with u. The way I see it, if I have a local sg gf, it will cost me much much more. Imagine a date in sg is minimum $50 each time . 1 month 30 days is already 1.5k . Not counting hotel gifts holidays taxi etc.
Unless really lucky can find someone willing to cook for u eat , take bus n train , no holidays ,no gifts etc.
Old 18-12-2015, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 12
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I do agree with u. The way I see it, if I have a local sg gf, it will cost me much much more. Imagine a date in sg is minimum $50 each time . 1 month 30 days is already 1.5k . Not counting hotel gifts holidays taxi etc.
Unless really lucky can find someone willing to cook for u eat , take bus n train , no holidays ,no gifts etc.
That one reason why a growing number of sg guys marry foreigners.

Viet KTV short guide

Learn more about VB and their culture

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

To return up: racghu, keewee
Old 18-12-2015, 01:10 PM
Samster

damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulaner View Post
It was not meant in the way u think it is. Just a basic maths

Anyway each of us have our own budget to play. Happy can Liao.

Cheers.

Viet KTV short guide

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

Old 18-12-2015, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Enough said and asked. What happened is past Liao.

Learn from it and move on. Time heals all wounds. And we just learn from it.

If want to chiong in sg, pm me ur wechat...lol

Viet KTV short guide

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

Old 18-12-2015, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 838 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2917 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
maintained at this amount monthly for 9 years liao.
only cny then give more
Old 18-12-2015, 08:38 PM
Samster

Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
7 upped for exchange.
Old 18-12-2015, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1375 / Power: 19
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
maintained at this amount monthly for 9 years liao.
only cny then give more
That's why she worth the 9 years investment
She deserve a vespa as a gift if i have someone that consistent
Old 18-12-2015, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoot To Target View Post
7 upped for exchange.
3 upped for exchange...lol

Viet KTV short guide

Tieng Viet Lovers Club

Old 19-12-2015, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
3 upped for exchange...lol
7 returned.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1