The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 08-10-2009, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
Another trick is that the girl, before following you back will tell you that she must first have the tips of the night in KTV as she needs to show the money to the mummy before she could go out; and yet it had been agreed that the ST price would include the tips. After the session in the hotel, she would insist on the full ST price. I had encountered this situation once in Shanghai. I told her that I would inform the manager of the KTV and consult him. She then said never mind. I asked her literally to get out of my room, and shut the door.
We can be kind, but we should not be taken for a ride.
kudos to u bro ...
we can be generous and kind but dun take us as a fool....

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallyp88
So many OKTs with fake FR ....Beware bros....
wise words from a master ....
bro wally ... dun forget to post for me in XGX ... 谢谢你
Old 08-10-2009, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Bro PTR... I have not brought KTV gals back for a long time liao... except recently when SBF bro jio me to go to CP... but CP charges is standard lah... outside of CP, i don't bring gals back from KTV.. I always thought they are overprice compare to sauna gal. I went to KTV just to have fun... If i feel horny, then i go home and do it with my GF lah...
Old 08-10-2009, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 15
ISO 9000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyISO 9000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Yes, many Singaporeans are too kind hearted, although we are not stupid. The results of promoting a gracious society, hahaha....., and tuned to become a potential Carrot Head.

Another trick is that the girl, before following you back will tell you that she must first have the tips of the night in KTV as she needs to show the money to the mummy before she could go out; and yet it had been agreed that the ST price would include the tips. After the session in the hotel, she would insist on the full ST price. I had encountered this situation once in Shanghai. I told her that I would inform the manager of the KTV and consult him. She then said never mind. I asked her literally to get out of my room, and shut the door.

We can be kind, but we should not be taken for a ride.
Bro PuTonRen you did the wise thing. Always "consult" mummy when the girl starts to give nonsense.

Last but not least I hope Singaporeans to be less carrot head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Bro PTR... I have not brought KTV gals back for a long time liao... except recently when SBF bro jio me to go to CP... but CP charges is standard lah... outside of CP, i don't bring gals back from KTV.. I always thought they are overprice compare to sauna gal. I went to KTV just to have fun... If i feel horny, then i go home and do it with my GF lah...
KTV veterans like you also view ST/LT with KTV girls are overpriced. I rather go for sauna girls for more or less guaranteed services.
Old 08-10-2009, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You are lucky to have someone waiting at home while most of us do not have, and have to resort to commercial sex. Dong Guan area is also my favourite and I had good times during my one year stay in Hou Jie.

Now that I am at my advanced age, I do not bring KTV girls back to hotel anymore for the past five years, and very rare to have sex in HC. How I solve my urge problem? I do have some portable R&R with me at times when I am in China.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 08-10-2009, 04:27 PM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You are lucky to have someone waiting at home while most of us do not have, and have to resort to commercial sex. Dong Guan area is also my favourite and I had good times during my one year stay in Hou Jie.

Now that I am at my advanced age, I do not bring KTV girls back to hotel anymore for the past five years, and very rare to have sex in HC. How I solve my urge problem? I do have some portable R&R with me at times when I am in China.
What does that mean..."portable R&R"... sorry for the stupid question Bro PTR..
But Bro PTR.. cannot always eat in the same restaurant all the time lah.. from time to time, i also do ONS with stranger from disco lah..
Old 08-10-2009, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
What does that mean..."portable R&R"... sorry for the stupid question Bro PTR..
But Bro PTR.. cannot always eat in the same restaurant all the time lah.. from time to time, i also do ONS with stranger from disco lah..
Bro Pink Floyd

Haha! Sorry for the abbreviation. Portable R&R means Bring-along Rest and Recreation. It simply means, I do have some GFs in different parts of China, and when I am in Beijing, for example, I will ask her to come and join me. Sometimes, I happen to be in a town where one of them is staying, of course I will request her to join me.

You are right, that is the reason why I practice portable R&R's

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 09-10-2009, 07:53 AM
Samster

KNN... Now I know the meaning of portable R&R... as for me.. always 自带干粮 if possible.. I usually have only 1 GF at a times..

Bro ISO, you know me lah... KTV gals is not my forte.. but those in CP are really not KTV gal but very commercial lah.. no different than sauna gals...
Old 10-10-2009, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
buaya_z deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lim View Post
we sure will have parties then. but, for now we are having fun tonite, 20th is still quite some time to go.
Hahah well said... 今宵有酒,今宵醉。
Thank you for the good times bro mark.
And it was nice meeting the other brothers there, you know who you are!
Bila round 2?
Kakaka, Lili must be ravaged
Old 11-10-2009, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by buaya_z View Post
Hahah well said... 今宵有酒,今宵醉。
Thank you for the good times bro mark.
And it was nice meeting the other brothers there, you know who you are!
Bila round 2?
Kakaka, Lili must be ravaged
Bro crocodile, round 2 in 2 days time, 13 Oct. Haven't decide place yet. This time must make sure you got happy ending lah
Old 13-10-2009, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
buaya_z deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro crocodile, round 2 in 2 days time, 13 Oct. Haven't decide place yet. This time must make sure you got happy ending lah
LOL, help me send my regards to Lili.
And tell her I am missing her already.
Old 13-10-2009, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by buaya_z View Post
LOL, help me send my regards to Lili.
And tell her I am missing her already.
haha, bro。 no worry, 来日方长。
Old 14-10-2009, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Wishing4U deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I found out the virgin is asking for 30k....too much for my appetite.

Had 2 of Lili's girls but I think I would only talk about the one that I prefer 唐姚:

Looks: 7.5 (CFM with a small mole)
Size: Petite
Boobs: 32B
Body: 7.5. nice curves and definitely a nice solid ass. When you doggy can see the dimples just above her butt...great!
Attitude: 8. cheerful, chatty and pleasing
Price: RMB1k + 100 taxi (overnight)
RTF: High Possibility after trying others
Old 17-10-2009, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
QQBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lately I am not able to access sammyboy in China through Hotspot Shield or free proxy sites. Any suggestions please?

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Ever since I reached puberty, my taste for women has not changed.. Their average age is always 20.
Old 17-10-2009, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQBoy View Post
Lately I am not able to access sammyboy in China through Hotspot Shield or free proxy sites. Any suggestions please?
try this: Vtunnel.com is here to help you beat internet filtering!
Old 17-10-2009, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
QQBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks Mark.

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Ever since I reached puberty, my taste for women has not changed.. Their average age is always 20.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1