The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2011, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
fatscrewu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

There should never have been an equaliser or any debate over the issue w'ther the ball has crossed the line or not if Spur goalie can hold on to a simple shot.Spur must change the goal keeper. No more CL for them next year.
Old 01-05-2011, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatscrewu View Post
There should never have been an equaliser or any debate over the issue w'ther the ball has crossed the line or not if Spur goalie can hold on to a simple shot.Spur must change the goal keeper. No more CL for them next year.
You are totally right to say that the goalie cost the confusion and not the officials. He should hold on to the ball. It has happened too many times this season.

Time for a change in goalkeeper. We may even be kicked out of UEL by Liverpool, whom is leading Newcastle 3-0 now.

Who to blame but ourselves. Harry has got it wrong by focusing too much on UCL this season and not covering the EPL enough. Anyway, it is a lesson learnt and hopefully, not a costly one if no european football next season.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 01-05-2011, 08:42 PM
Samster

Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
chelski 2 spurs 1

the game started 1230am and i didnt watch it. but the report from espn left me bewildered.
for many fucking years spurs have kana many screwed up referee decisions.
anyway let me catch the replay while i drown myself with beer over this...
Bro,

Whether referees got it wrong or not, the ball should not slipped passed Gomes. All his heroics is not enough for his blunders. The outfield players will be discouraged by a so-call international goalkeeper, whom keep letting silly goals.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 02-05-2011, 07:58 PM
Samster

Please see report on Harry threatening to quit:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...e-sold?cc=4716

Harry... Harry... You should not quit but fight to keep your stars. I belief that the players are capable of something big, but focus is the key. UCL Q-final was a distraction, which causes EPL matches to sidestep becoz of this competition. Hence, next season is the time to correct the wrongs this season.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 03-05-2011, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post
Bro,
Whether referees got it wrong or not, the ball should not slipped passed Gomes. All his heroics is not enough for his blunders. The outfield players will be discouraged by a so-call international goalkeeper, whom keep letting silly goals.
COMON YOU SPURS!!!
bro, any goalkeeper can make that kind of error on his off days, what i wish to have is the correct decision made to be fair to both teams. whether gomes got one too many off days or why gomes is still harry's number 1 are beside the point.
how critical it is to man utd if chelski take only 1 point from the game instead of 3?
how critical it is to liverpool and spurs if spurs takes 1 point from the game instead of 0?

but i am not sure about the lampard shot though, gomes turned around to put his hand on the ball but 1/2 of it was already inside the net from what i watched on tv. is it as long as part of the ball is on the line, considered not in right?

maybe video replay can be used for goal line decisions first as a trial. remember the long one pedro mendes sent to man utd's carroll? it was about a yard over the line but spurs got screwed by the ref.

it should only take seconds to review the video before decision while it can take an entire season for the fans to get over the poor referee decisions that may have cost the club money spinning league positions.

Quote:
Please see report on Harry threatening to quit:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...e-sold?cc=4716
COMON YOU SPURS!!!
harry got the england job waiting lah...
Old 03-05-2011, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro, any goalkeeper can make that kind of error on his off days, what i wish to have is the correct decision made to be fair to both teams. whether gomes got one too many off days or why gomes is still harry's number 1 are beside the point.
Bro,

U r rite. What I do not like about Gomes is that he kept saying too much about beating so and so as well as things about determine to help the team get 4th position. However, his game just doesn't show what he meant. In true fact, I am suspecting kelong here. He often has off-day during critical matches. I keep telling myself that we should give him the benefit of doubt, but he keeps coming up with poor performance/s.

Quote:
how critical it is to man utd if chelski take only 1 point from the game instead of 3?
how critical it is to liverpool and spurs if spurs takes 1 point from the game instead of 0?
I know it is very critical to Man U, Chelski, Liverpool and Spurs. However, Spurs has only themselves to blame for having too much Real Madrid in mind and causing 6-7 draws in the last 7-8 matches.

I have emphasized the importance of securing UCL or maybe UEL to keep the players, but it seems that too much hype is on this season's UCL until our EPL matches suffers. To be frank, I am disappointed with the play recently.

Quote:
but i am not sure about the lampard shot though, gomes turned around to put his hand on the ball but 1/2 of it was already inside the net from what i watched on tv. is it as long as part of the ball is on the line, considered not in right?
Seriously, Spurs should win this game as both goals are contribution of assistant referees' judgement errors, 1st goal didn't cross the line fully and 2nd goal is offside.

Spurs can only blame themselves for not being able to kill off opposition and that I do not mean the top 4 or 6, we did fairly well against them this season, but it is the lost of points to relegation battling teams that kill us this season.

Quote:
maybe video replay can be used for goal line decisions first as a trial. remember the long one pedro mendes sent to man utd's carroll? it was about a yard over the line but spurs got screwed by the ref.

it should only take seconds to review the video before decision while it can take an entire season for the fans to get over the poor referee decisions that may have cost the club money spinning league positions.
I believe that video replay has to be used. I also recommend that the 4th official to be the one to alert the referee if there is any doubts so that the game is not disrupted by nonsense call for video replay. The 4th official can bring to the referee's attention and temporary pause play if there is any dubious decisions.

Quote:
harry got the england job waiting lah...
I do not think he should leave. Harry is a great manager for Spurs. However, I think he has to look back at the season and see what can be changed instead of asking fans not to complain about Spurs this season.

I recognise that we reached the Q-final in UCL and we have a real fight for europe placing. However, besides UCL Q-final, we've been fighting for europe placing recently (besides the year which Harry joined). The players need to be mentally fit and physically fit.

Strikers, for 1, has not been performing. If not for VDV's performance, Bale's great start of the season till he gotten injured, Modric and Sandro's productivity, we may end up in relegation battle.

Gomes has also not kept enough clean sheets this season. He should provide the defence a sense of security, but instead constant fear of not being able to hold on once the defence is bleeched.

I fear England may be in trouble if Harry is to go manage England and put this mentality into English players that as long as you play reasonable well, the manager will back you up.

I think what he did to Sandro when Sandro scores was a right mentality of getting things done the right way. Hopefully, this can let the players wake up that this is serious business as they are paid an awful lot to fulfill the club & fans' expectation.

Overall, Harry has to reflect on where has gone wrong and what to change for next season.

COMON YOU HARRY!!!

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;

Last edited by Spurslover; 03-05-2011 at 04:24 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 04-05-2011, 03:28 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

I think what he did to Sandro when Sandro scores was a right mentality of getting things done the right way. Hopefully, this can let the players wake up that this is serious business as they are paid an awful lot to fulfill the club & fans' expectation.

Overall, Harry has to reflect on where has gone wrong and what to change for next season.
gomes should be somewhere else next season i quite suspect.
haha yes sandro ran to harry for a hug but harry cut off his celebration... i think this may be his first goal for spurs so harry should at least have given him a kiss.

krankjar has his heart on serie a, modric and bale are high on everybody's purchase list (not to mention vdv). and harry should have no problem to have 1 or 2 big clubs talking to him given his great results with spurs.

perhaps dark days ahead.
Old 05-05-2011, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
gomes should be somewhere else next season i quite suspect.

krankjar has his heart on serie a, modric and bale are high on everybody's purchase list (not to mention vdv). and harry should have no problem to have 1 or 2 big clubs talking to him given his great results with spurs.

perhaps dark days ahead.
Bro,

I think this is a steep learning process. Quality players still there, some quite young.

Kaboul (25), Dawson (27), Hutton (26), Corluka (25), Lennon (24), Huddlestone (24), Sandro (22), Modric (25), Bale (21) & Rose (20).

We have capable young players in defence & midfield. It is the strikers and Goalkeeper that we are suffering from instability and aging.

We need young strikers like Carlos Vela (22), Simon Cox (24), Demba Ba (25), Cameron Jerome (24) and etc... These players have skill, youth and determination in their wings, paired with Bale, Lennon & VDV to be very formidable.

We also need goalkeeper/s like Joe Hart (25 & unlikely), Leeds United's Kasper Schmeichel (24, young, & can get his dad to help train goalkeepers), Bayern's Thomas Kraft (22), and etc.... Kraft just released by Bayern end of the season for making high profile errors, although risky, but worth trying as Gomes is as error-prone.

Hopefully, Harry looks seriously enough.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;

Last edited by Spurslover; 05-05-2011 at 03:53 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 06-05-2011, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quote:

We need young strikers like Carlos Vela (22), Simon Cox (24), Demba Ba (25), Cameron Jerome (24) and etc... These players have skill, youth and determination in their wings, paired with Bale, Lennon & VDV to be very formidable.
bro those are promising players but not sure if they are the right stuff to make a top 4 team. as you know, besides arsenal, the other top english clubs get established players in order to make a difference between top 4 and top 10.

well spurs meet blackpool this sat midnight, I'm gonna buy big on spurs becos i really dont think it is gonna be anything but a thrashing for the seasiders.
but the match of the week must be man utd vs chelski. its like twenty vs ajax in holland.
Old 09-05-2011, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro those are promising players but not sure if they are the right stuff to make a top 4 team. as you know, besides arsenal, the other top english clubs get established players in order to make a difference between top 4 and top 10.
Bro,

I think Vela is a good catch if West Brom is relegated, a quality like Javier Hernández, just see how Fergie & Man U manage to get him to perform. Also look at Bale, Lennon and Huddlestone, they actually were bought when young and given a chance to perform and they did.

I think our current batch of players are very good already, but we need back up in youths. Younger players must be made almost ready to come in when needed in the midst of the season when seniors injured or suspended.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!

Quote:
well spurs meet blackpool this sat midnight, I'm gonna buy big on spurs becos i really dont think it is gonna be anything but a thrashing for the seasiders.
but the match of the week must be man utd vs chelski. its like twenty vs ajax in holland.
Bro,

Gomes has done it again. Perform like a hero one minute and turn zero the other minute. Good Keeper, but may not be good enough. Harry may have other ideas come summer instead of backing him.

Harry, Please secure Europa League, Don't let slipped again if you intend to keep your players.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 09-05-2011, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,

Gomes has done it again. Perform like a hero one minute and turn zero the other minute. Good Keeper, but may not be good enough. Harry may have other ideas come summer instead of backing him.

Harry, Please secure Europa League, Don't let slipped again if you intend to keep your players.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
spurs 1 blackpool 1

bro i think gomes come play s league better lah.
i should have bought draw instead of take spurs give 1.5, knn spore pools make spurs $ from me many many games already liao.

congratulations to mighty milan!
ex spurs prince boateng is in their team and 1st 11 too.

Milan secure Scudetto
Old 10-05-2011, 04:35 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/917774/nicklas-bendtner-'not-satisfied'-with-bit-part-role?cc=4716
This may be good news for Spurs.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...offers?cc=4716
This is also not bad a news for Spurs.

Bendtner is only 23 while Samba is 27. Bendtner can be an alternative for Crouchy. Samba is solid in defence as well as attacking during corners and free-kicks, he will be a good partner for Dawson too.

Meanwhile, Bale is out for the rest of the season. Hopefully, he will be back for the pre-season.

COMON YOU BALE!!!

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 11-05-2011, 10:06 AM
Samster

Man City 1 Spurs 0
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?id=292933&cc=4716
Dream over UCL. Mayb also dream over for UEL becoz we need 2 wins for the last 2 matches. Let's move on.

I think we have to look forward. Next season's 10 resolutions which,in my opinion, Spurs should look at improving:
1) Never ever dream too big, EPL championship is still at least some distance away, so stop talking about it as every1 has chance to win it, hence, hyping it up is not going to do ourselves any favour at all. Humble does the trick.
2) Never ever let the dream becomes a nightmare. Look at this season, maybe europe is not even on for next season.
3) Win a Cup. We have yet to taste cup success for many years already.
4) Aim for third in EPL, instead of 4th. If anything were to happen, at least we are fighting for 4th & 5th.
5) Correct all the wrongs that we have been doing against the relegation teams.
6) Continue to build on the fairly good results against the top teams.
7) Kill off opposition with a bigger margin, be ambitious but not stupid.
8) Beef up the defence.
9) Drill the strikers hard to make them fire from all cylinders.
10) Get a Keeper.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;

Last edited by Spurslover; 11-05-2011 at 10:09 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 11-05-2011, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Westons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As I predicted when Kenny Daglish took over Spurs cannot cannot hold to the 5th place.

Last year they were lucky in the 4th becos liverpool still have that stupid Raf manager... and they end up in 7th. Raf is terrible buyer in the market.

From now on when Kenny is the manager, Spurs can forget about the 4th place championship place...Remember liverpool was almost in relegation zone and Spurs was in top 6... since then 30 points in 15 games....
Old 11-05-2011, 11:40 AM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1