The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 08-04-2010, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 15
Hammer11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHammer11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cool Re: All Petain FR experience

If you want WLs to respect you, then you must also respect them. Treat them the same way as you would like others to treat you.

Some cheongsters believe that after paying the WLs $50, they have the right to demand raw sex without condom. This is not only very foolish but it makes the WLs think lowly of the customer who request such a thing. For such bros, don't be surprise to experience a downgrade in service standards subsequently.

All it takes is one joker with HIV who enters a WL raw, and her whole life is gone. Her family back home will also suffer. I'm sure most brothers here have enough common sense to use a condom but for those commando suicide squad, please don't bring suffering to others.
Old 08-04-2010, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer11 View Post
If you want WLs to respect you, then you must also respect them. Treat them the same way as you would like others to treat you.

Some cheongsters believe that after paying the WLs $50, they have the right to demand raw sex without condom. This is not only very foolish but it makes the WLs think lowly of the customer who request such a thing. For such bros, don't be surprise to experience a downgrade in service standards subsequently.

All it takes is one joker with HIV who enters a WL raw, and her whole life is gone. Her family back home will also suffer. I'm sure most brothers here have enough common sense to use a condom but for those commando suicide squad, please don't bring suffering to others.
Thank you Bro Hammer11, have to agree with you.

If I may add, not only some ask for raw, also ask for some "kinky" sex. Point is, respect. Even if you give $1000, what, you think you own her already? This is what I learned from a WL and have to admit, the hard way. She tell me, "you think just because you have money you can do what you want?".

Bro, it hurts, believe me. Until now I haven't RTF her but maybe upon my return. Anyways.....

The $50 rate has standards, some the same, some may differ a bit. These WLs are not stupid, they will refer to each other's standards to maintain the service market. If there is a big difference, then this is already at the sole discretion of the WL.

Example, Bro A got frenching and 69, while Bro B got neither. Brothers, this is not about the money. I believe that WLs will only give what a Bro deserves to get, not because of how much money he gives but because he earned it. Some WLs do not accept long booking because they say customer expect them to give service the whole duration of booking, or being naked the whole time, some more touch here, touch there. One WL told me she only accept my booking because I "give her freedom to move, do what she wants" but will not accept booking from others because they ask for so many things. Come action time, she would give me service that I never expected. Even when I RTF but not booking, she give same service level at a shorter time of course. Why? Because she believes I earned it. Respect to each other and not because I give her $50 or $1000.

That's the way, the right way.

Cheers.
Old 08-04-2010, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 15
Hammer11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHammer11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I agree fully with you Fornicator. People forget that WLs are humans with integrity. They sell their bodies, not their pride. I know some people will say that what pride is there for a WL who allow 20 men to screw her each day. But if you truly respect a WL from your heart, she will reciprocate with better service. It will not feel like a commercial bonk but a very friendly and sincere love-making session between two good friends.

Respect is the brother of Service.
Old 08-04-2010, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 16
havock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to all

bro i neav did anthin to her i juz ask her how much she say 50 so i juz went in she after that ok.... went doin service that tyme she very rushin also i neva say anythin, my bro havent even turn on tat much she put condom juz cme on top of me then i went dwn again she piss by then then start showing face.. so i ask her change she did i try for awhile but seein her face like piss off i lost mood so i juz change go out is it wrng i dnt care i juz shared my experience for sme bros out there wl may seem the goddess to them for me its juz a biz tranaction i pay u, u do wat u are suppose to do if u no mood to wrk then dnt cme for wrk.... 50 is nothin bro i juz dnt want other bros to go thru wat i went thru.. sorry if i offend anyone,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Old 08-04-2010, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by havock27 View Post
service wise damn bad bro and so rushin i took awhile to cme and she not happy keep on rushing then wanna change to doggy style dnt allow then keep rushin i got piss juz got up throw the condom on her body wear my clothes and stomp out didnt even bother she got dress or wat damn piss heard the door slam after i went out i didnt bother.. we are paying the best part i wasnt like sme customers demanding frm her i didnt even talk to her the whole tyme then kena treat like dirt.... thats wat piss me off.. i neve look dwn on pros but this type of incidents make me lose the respect on them...
up you for sharing...
Old 08-04-2010, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Here's a little respite from the serious going-ons....

New entry into my Top 5 best PT bonks - Lai Lai H24R33!!!

I didn't think it was possible. I mean I already thought I had tried the best and no one else could possibly topple them. But Lai Lai easily pushed her way into my top 5 with her incredible skills and knowledge of making a man hit the heights of ecstasy!

Lai Lai is the only one in PT that doesn't stop working. Over half an hour with her (yes she's definitely not a clock watcher), and not one second was her mouth, or hands, or body idle. Sometimes it feels like 2 girls were there becasus every part of her body was active on every part of mine! Best!

I won't go into details because I think you guys should experiences all the fucking incredible surprises she has for yourself. All I will say is this... she absolutely blew my mind with her incredible skills, her fantastic patience and sensational way she knows how to build up my orgasm till I exploded again and again with a scream!

Just so you know, my top 5 are Moon, Lai Lai (unbelievably in number 2 spot!), Super, Janet and Vivi. Yes, even ang pais like Violet who I once thought immovable has been ousted by this petite lady. My ratings will reflect it...

Lai Lai H24R33
Face: 6 (ordinary but pleasant)
Body: 6.5 (actually not bad because she's petite and slim. Small tits with protruding nipples)
Frenching: Yes
AR: 9 (the best... won't describe, find out for yourself)
Fingering: 9 (no I don;t finger her, she fingers me.. find out for yourself)
Catbath: 9 (every every bit of my body was touched by her... find out for yourself haha)
BBBJ/cim: 9 (I think this is the best score I've ever ever given anyone!)
FJ: 8 (she still so tight and snug... yum yum)
GFE: 8 (very nice person, we talked a fair bit, not at all concerned about the time)
RFT: whaddaya think! every other day probably

Cheers
PS... who's in H12R5? And also the room next to Carol H7R11? Not in the list...Thanks heaps
Old 08-04-2010, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 22
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
..I will be leaving for my hometown tomorrow..
Take care.

Cheers.
Old 08-04-2010, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1324 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer11 View Post
They sell their bodies, not their pride. I know some people will say that what pride is there for a WL who allow 20 men to screw her each day. But if you truly respect a WL from your heart, she will reciprocate with better service. It will not feel like a commercial bonk but a very friendly and sincere love-making session between two good friends.

Respect is the brother of Service.
Fully agree! In fact most people are selling their bodies in this or that way: an athlete sells his muscle, a singer sells his vocal cord, a programmer sells his brain, an actor sells his face etc etc. There is no FUNDAMENTAL difference between this kind of "selling" and prostitution.

That's why though my profession may look "decent", I never feel I'm that much "higher" than a WL. We are equal and respect shall be mutual.

True to my words, in all those years of bonking there was but only once that I scolded an FL with some harsh words. But later I went back and apologized to her so my conscience is clear
Old 08-04-2010, 11:12 PM
Samster

forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by havock27 View Post
service wise damn bad.. i neve look dwn on pros but this type of incidents make me lose the respect on them...
Once I had a PRC FL, check in, made me lie down and did not allow me to touch. Lick left nipple, the right nipple and ask her to go left again she said already did left what. Ok. Then missionary, cannot lean too close. WTF right? So I got up and told her to leave (Ok, asked her to f-off actually). Yes, she is a beauty but if I am so ugly, why don't reject in the first place? Note: No animal was hurt or nothing was thrown in the process.

So Havock27, while we appreciate your FR and I understand your fustration, it is good to bear in mind there are men here who treat WLs better than non-WLs. Or, it just happens to be a bad day for you. We all experience such things. Well, unless she suddenly get an orgasm when you throw the condom at her, then that's another story.

Like Jonnie says, keep walking.

Cheers.

PS - So far in PT ok
Old 08-04-2010, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Ah, Xian Tian's neighbour. Thanks for the tip. I am afraid of fierce looking women and she has those eagle nose so was hesitant previously. Let me see if I can check out who's in H12 and Carol's neighbour as well tomorrow if I manage to go early or it will be GL.

Cheers.
Old 09-04-2010, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 16
GundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to beholdGundamZero is a splendid one to behold
Re: PT is the place for wham bank

Just went to PT twice this wk. Tried H14R9 and H14R14.
H14R9
Looks: 7/10
Cup size: C i think
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 6/10
Dmg: $50

H14R14 i tink (The last room all the way in)
Looks: 5/10
Cup size: A+ i think. With ring at her nipple one
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 4/10
Dmg: $30
Old 09-04-2010, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 21
KLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post

New entry into my Top 5 best PT bonks - Lai Lai H24R33!!!

Lai Lai H24R33
Face: 6 (ordinary but pleasant)
Body: 6.5 (actually not bad because she's petite and slim. Small tits with protruding nipples)
Frenching: Yes
AR: 9 (the best... won't describe, find out for yourself)
Fingering: 9 (no I don;t finger her, she fingers me.. find out for yourself)
Catbath: 9 (every every bit of my body was touched by her... find out for yourself haha)
BBBJ/cim: 9 (I think this is the best score I've ever ever given anyone!)
FJ: 8 (she still so tight and snug... yum yum)
GFE: 8 (very nice person, we talked a fair bit, not at all concerned about the time)
RFT: whaddaya think! every other day probably
Woah U-Da-Man, your FR on Lai Lai is a sure cock teaser. Must 'find out for myself' someday!
Old 09-04-2010, 10:03 AM
Samster

Re: PT is the place for wham bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamZero View Post
Just went to PT twice this wk...H14R14 i tink (The last room all the way in)
Looks: 5/10
Cup size: A+ i think. With ring at her nipple one
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 4/10
Dmg: $30
Last room hmmm..shoulder length curly hair? I was standing outside her door checking her out and before I can ask, she actually turned around

Else, I think she's quite a milf. Too bad for me.

Cheers.
Old 09-04-2010, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Oranges to Oranges

[QUOTE=forex;4754092]Once I had a PRC FL, check in, made me lie down and did not allow me to touch. Lick left nipple, the right nipple and ask her to go left again she said already did left what. Ok. Then missionary, cannot lean too close. WTF right? So I got up and told her to leave (Ok, asked her to f-off actually). Yes, she is a beauty but if I am so ugly, why don't reject in the first place? Note: No animal was hurt or nothing was thrown in the process.

Reading Forex's posting, i think we have to draw a line btw WL and FL. I wrote in this thread, this country is better, safer we visit lic ones. 6yrs of having fun, seldom i come across good FLs, i came to this conclusion, that is WLs r value for $.

Until now, i am still a green horn compare same $, service levels of WLs at PT brothel. Some day hope i can judge, advise bros of advantages and, disadvantage of WLs. Fornicator i remembered wrote, ''PT trained'', what can i say? The man is experience cause he allready see the differences btw current new batch.

I see Laix2 and Sugar r 2 hot WLs. Few bros mention, this gen go for ex GL, they were right.
Old 09-04-2010, 10:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
GreenHouse is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Oranges to Oranges

[QUOTE=jacky43;4755153]
Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
Once I had a PRC FL, check in, made me lie down and did not allow me to touch. Lick left nipple, the right nipple and ask her to go left again she said already did left what. Ok. Then missionary, cannot lean too close. WTF right? So I got up and told her to leave (Ok, asked her to f-off actually). Yes, she is a beauty but if I am so ugly, why don't reject in the first place? Note: No animal was hurt or nothing was thrown in the process.

Reading Forex's posting, i think we have to draw a line btw WL and FL. I wrote in this thread, this country is better, safer we visit lic ones. 6yrs of having fun, seldom i come across good FLs, i came to this conclusion, that is WLs r value for $.

Until now, i am still a green horn compare same $, service levels of WLs at PT brothel. Some day hope i can judge, advise bros of advantages and, disadvantage of WLs. Fornicator i remembered wrote, ''PT trained'', what can i say? The man is experience cause he allready see the differences btw current new batch.

I see Laix2 and Sugar r 2 hot WLs. Few bros mention, this gen go for ex GL, they were right.
Yes bro,
i agreed, most of the ex GL trained WLs qualify all bros needs.
Just to name a few good ex GL trained WLs whom i have their service: H07 R06, H07(2) R28, H11 R11, H12 R06 and Lai Lai of course, but Sugar MIA recently
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1