The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
2015, shogun

Old 27-02-2012, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cityahbeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
Thinking of buying a condo at BGC also but the price seem to be very expensive. WIll like to hear how the property in the near future like now?
-----------------

Property Investment is heavily dependent on LOCATION and DEMOGRAPHICS. Why Singapore Property VERY HOT........because of Government FT policy.....net immigration into the country 4 mio to 5 mio in a matter of 10 plus years......over 100,000 people per year. Philippines is a county of net........EMMIGRATION........it loses people like flies leaving a disinfected toilet. You invest.........you have many risks.......if you think you can make money!! It is all HOT AIR. Risks 1. Unstable Government 2. Uncertain Economy 3. No logical market factors driving price increases (Hot Air).

Invest at your own risk my friend!!!!
Old 27-02-2012, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 23
dirtbike08 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdirtbike08 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anybody keen to meet up tonight?
Old 27-02-2012, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityahbeng View Post
-----------------

Property Investment is heavily dependent on LOCATION and DEMOGRAPHICS. Why Singapore Property VERY HOT........because of Government FT policy.....net immigration into the country 4 mio to 5 mio in a matter of 10 plus years......over 100,000 people per year. Philippines is a county of net........EMMIGRATION........it loses people like flies leaving a disinfected toilet. You invest.........you have many risks.......if you think you can make money!! It is all HOT AIR. Risks 1. Unstable Government 2. Uncertain Economy 3. No logical market factors driving price increases (Hot Air).

Invest at your own risk my friend!!!!
Buying cause I want to retire in Philippines in future. Thinking of getting a house in makati, then rent the hdb out in sg and collect the rent from HDB for me to live in manila. Just thinking. hehe
Old 27-02-2012, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Woofman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone keen to go to LA cafe this sunday? First timer here
Old 27-02-2012, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

If you are there long enough, you should know what are the place you want and my only advice is to buy from this developer, Ayala.
Old 28-02-2012, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Bro y not d provinces?

Just curious....

For retirement i think manila is fast paced, crowded, noisy n dusty amongst others.

I think u must consider d provinces.

Just my two centavos

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
Buying cause I want to retire in Philippines in future. Thinking of getting a house in makati, then rent the hdb out in sg and collect the rent from HDB for me to live in manila. Just thinking. hehe
Old 28-02-2012, 02:29 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Yes ayala is great.

Robinsons is ok too right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post
If you are there long enough, you should know what are the place you want and my only advice is to buy from this developer, Ayala.
Old 28-02-2012, 02:31 AM
Samster

I think bo etsys was not referring to d traffic jams lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by huanggua View Post
Exactly. It's traffic jam everywhere in the metro. It's about moving out at the right time. When will you be in Manila? I am going there less often as I will be in LOS most of the year. But I must be there in April and July.
Old 28-02-2012, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

Well, lookat Ayalas' project first. Thats what my friends there suggested to me. But if you have a wifey there, I will suggest buy a piece of land and build your own dream house.

BTW, we cannot own land in phil so must be thru wife.
Old 28-02-2012, 04:42 PM
Samster

manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
My pinoy friend recommend beside Ayala and also this company Federal Land. What you think? My gf stay in the city la..so got tot be somewhere near city.
Old 28-02-2012, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Bro y not d provinces?

Just curious....

For retirement i think manila is fast paced, crowded, noisy n dusty amongst others.

I think u must consider d provinces.

Just my two centavos
I thinking somewhere near Taguig where my gf family stay. Not married yet so buying a land under her name is a bit 'risky' =p
Old 28-02-2012, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
winman08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by decent02 View Post
I used to stay in Hotels in Ortigas Avenue.
Would like to change to Quezon City
Any bros here got recommendation for a nice boutique hotel in Quezon
Preferably comes with a small KTV / pub with nice GROs
Any recommendations would be appreciated.
can try The Linden Suites... this is actually at the center of ortigas..
and there is one more which i like but is a bit further away. The Cocoon is the name.. still a new hotel since last year...
Old 28-02-2012, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

manilaboy2007: even after married, the risk factor don't go away

Heck, a 9 mm can take all from you .. no sir, not fear mongering .. but .. shit happens
Old 29-02-2012, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
manilaboy2007: even after married, the risk factor don't go away

Heck, a 9 mm can take all from you .. no sir, not fear mongering .. but .. shit happens
That why I rather pay more to buy a condo =x
Old 29-02-2012, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 16
huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Well, lookat Ayalas' project first. Thats what my friends there suggested to me. But if you have a wifey there, I will suggest buy a piece of land and build your own dream house.

BTW, we cannot own land in phil so must be thru wife.
Foreigner can't buy land directly. But you can set up a company there to buy land but you need to have a local partner. A lawyer would be able to prepare some documentation for you such that this partner cannot impede anything you want to the property and will have no beneficial interest in it. I have bought a 30,000 sq ft land by the sea inthe province.

If you plan to retire in PI you should live in the province and rent out your condos. The rental return is good. The places to look out for is Makati, Ortigas and BGC. Ayala is currently the best developer but they do not allow you to use the apartment as a service apartment and they do not allow sub-sale. Another good developer is Robinson Land. But if you are thinking of making money from resale better think twice. Though all my condos have appreciated in value it's difficult to dispose of them at market value. If you need to sell your property value must have appreciated by at least 30 percent to make it worthwhile.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1