The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2002, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 23
manfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Re: Re: Re: gucci

Quote:
Originally posted by incubus6135
Sweet next girl comes in many form. The description leads to imagination of all possibility. And so is the grading given to looks. Personally, I felt Ribena and Miko look better than Gucci. However, the grading is such that Gucci scores better and therefore, the perception of things. Anyway, it's the service that counts and truly Gucci has live up to her reputation despite her claims to be only 4 months old in this HC.
Gucci has been around since I start cheonging Dragon which is like 2 yrs ago.
Old 08-12-2002, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 23
manfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: gucci

Quote:
Originally posted by axedia
Can post a FR on Gucci?? heard alot abt her. it makes me horny thinking abt it
There is FR on gucci in this thread itself.. please check b4 asking
Old 09-12-2002, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 23
Piranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud of
Going down to check it out yourself, better than doing any search right?

Bros, please help to up my reputation. Have been zapped for posting the truth.
Old 09-12-2002, 08:03 PM
incubus6135

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Unhappy Miko verdict

Tried Miko today and was quite disappointed with her service. Too professional and no longer as chatty as before. Also notice that she put on some weight... decided to drop her from choice of gals from now. Still felt that Gucci is better even though I tried her only once.
Old 10-12-2002, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
treehouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR on Ribena

Quote:
Originally posted by ezeddy
FR on Ribena

Was at Dragon about 3 weeks ago, the receptionist recommended a few names and I just pick out Ribena, as my regular was not available.

She is young, looks like in her early 20s. She is chio but alittle too slim for me, plus her breast is small. Very chatty.

After 15 mins of BM, she pop the golden question, I went for the FJ.

She left the room and came back about 5 mins later. After she stripped, she began kissing my neck and nipples, followed by a cat bath. At that time my bro was standing tall, she proceeded to lick my balls, then cap me (which was alittle disappointed).

When she began sucking, she shifted her pussy towards me for me to play, she was wet. After some rubbing and shafting her cunt with my finger, she could not take it anymore, she rode me, and she initiated the frenching. After about 5 mins, we did it in sitting position, and she was still pumping.

I then change to missionary and pump her hard, when I cannot tahan anymore, I slow down and ask her to change to doggie position, there her slim waist and big hip, and that wide ass was good for my thrusting. I then finish off in missionary position.
Overall very shiok and all the while she did not rush me, eventhough I overshot the time.

Looks : 8/10
BM: 6/10
Ht : about 1.6
Frenching: Yes
BJ : 6.5/10 (w/cap)
FJ : 8/10 (allow many positions, wet & tight pussy)
AR: no
After reading your FR on Ribena, I decided to give it a try myself. I have not been to DHC, this is my 1st time. I am the regular there.

I went down to DHC yesterday at about 2.45pm. There are not too many people around, I think the business is not too good. Anyway, I requsted for Ribena and she is available. I waited in my room for about 5 mins and she arrived.

As what you have decribe, she is quite nice a looker and she is slim. She massage me for about 15mins and she pop the question for 'special'. I when for the FJ ($120). She went out for about 2 mins and come back with her stuff. She started by giving me a hug and kissing me on my lips. Then she started BM, I would say that her BM is so so. I finger and french her really hard and she seem to like it.

Then, she cap me and start doing the bj for me while I am fingering her (69). About 5 mins later I cannot take it anymore. I turn her around and start pump her hard on missionary poisition, the rest is history.

Looks : 7/10
BM: 5/10
Frenching: 6/10
BJ : 6/10
FJ : 8/10
AR: no

I think I would try her the next time again. As compare to violet who is better. Can you advise.

Thanks bro. for your FR.
Old 14-12-2002, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Hag4 is Cool - loads of Potential
Janet not bad

Hi,

Just tried Janet and here's a short FR --

Heard she is a ang pai so had high expectations, when she came in I found her quite plumb, longs a bit tubby and face a lil like sharon au..don't know why..seems quite quiet. after a pretty good rub down...went ahead to full svc...

wow this gal is good, all those licking and slurping...really into it...and boy those boobs are like perfect...36 B or C but really nice and firm with pink tits...went into few positions...altho i dont think she very agile la cos of weight....all in not bad....may return cos of CFM face...and she looks better as time passes

Looks - 7/10
Body - 7/10
BJ - 8/10
FJ - 8/10
sound effects- 8/10

Saw Fire when i was leaving , wow she is hot, next on the list i think...
Old 16-12-2002, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kltower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hazel FR

Went and tried Hazel the other day. A bit professional and rushed. She looks quite sweet and gives damn good sexy massage but also damn short time. Gives a nice mean BBBJ (GL standard).

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 6/10 (Boobs are so so)
BBBJ: 7/10
AR: None
FS: 6/10 (quite passive but moans a lot)

RTF: 6/10 (only if there arent better choices around)
Old 17-12-2002, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lovesite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Miko

tried miko yesterday, i must say i think she's quite chio and got a slim bod with handful of breast to match.

didn't talk much thru the massage, pop the qns after 15 mins. i went fot the bj. good suction, but nothing to crow about. might try fj the next time, might be better cos i think she's chio.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
BJ: 6.5/10

RTF: maybe if i can't think of anyone else.

but one thing that turn me off is that you pay so much for the place and the service and facilities there are nothing great, no food, staff all unfriendly too. but for the girls ok lah.
Old 17-12-2002, 02:18 PM
incubus6135

SPRING? To Try or not to Try.

Was at DHC a few days ago and before I left, I saw a nice looking young lady working towards the counter (and into the HC gals resting room). Check with recept and was told that her name is SPRING.

Registered the name in my mind and decides to try her the next round. Then, I thought, why not make use of the information that is available on this thread to find out more about SPRING to get to know her better.

Bad reviews as brothers who posted report gave negative feedback on the fact that she smoke and she stings. Services is not to standard and nothing more than another looker.

Could any brothers who have tried her RECENTLY before give FRs or comments? Economy bad outside so investment has to be of wiser choice. Must learn to be prudent HC investor than to invest blindly.

Many thanks in advance.
Old 17-12-2002, 04:38 PM
bbbj

Hi

Decided to try some of the popular gers.
Called the recep.Hazel is on MC ( went to see doctor) Ribena on leave till Sat. Gucci not available

Was asked wether want Winter, diamond etc.

Any bros can recommed gers other than Hazel, ribena miko gucci janet?
Old 17-12-2002, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Hag4 is Cool - loads of Potential
fire

hi bro,

You can try Fire..she is more the GF type...sweet looking, long hair , quite tall ( 1.65 above), nice smooth skin type, fair. I would rate 7.5 for looks. Overall service is good. She used to be colleagues with Miko at Deluxe/KL..I must say one of my favs now.

But maybe you should try to take a peek by hanging at counter..becos taste can be quite personal.
Old 17-12-2002, 05:41 PM
Antzbites

Ribena

Have to agree with Hag4 on personal taste. Tried Ribena after much recommendation by bros out of goodwill..however, realise that she not my type...voice a bit husky, SOP and breasts too small for feel. Nevertheless, she's quite friendly. Heard much abt champagne in the past but not now...wonder if she's still working at Dragon? Feedback would be much appreciated.
Old 17-12-2002, 11:11 PM
bbbj

FR on Spring

Was recomended Spring by recep as everyone else are not free.

Looks She was stunning 8/10 . Age about early twenties (said 22)

Good ave massage.

After 15min as whether want special.

Go out 5 min bring back barang. Started to strip. Black bra and g-string wow sexy. Pink nipples too

Cat bath and BBBJ about 10 min mounted me and move sexily and after 5 min cannot tahan

BBBJ 7/10
FJ 7/10
Old 18-12-2002, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 23
Piranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud ofPiranas has much to be proud of
FR Miko

Raining night makes me horny. Went down to Dragon and managed to get the legendary Miko. Facilities look rather old and run down, even the hair dryers are not working properly. To my astonishment, the place seems rather crowed last night.

Went into the video room to avoid the crowd. Wow! Nice, showing War Stars ¡V Attack of the clones - One of my favorite movies.

Almost fell asleep watching the silent movie then I heard ¡§Locker XX¡¨. Haha¡K..it¡¦s my turn.

Went into the room and waited for 15mins when a lady with big boobs walked in. Quite disenchanted actually, was expecting someone prettier. Well, as it has been said before and it goes something like ¡§Don¡¦t what meat is don¡¦t what poison¡¨¡K.hahaa¡K

Anyway, I find Miko rather chubby, only plus point ¡V big and soft boobs. Boobs lover, what are you waiting for?

Body: 6/10
BJ: 7/10

RTF: No

I prefer slim gal, bust a handful will do. More importantly, must be reasonable long and slim.

Recommendations anyone??

Bros, please help to up my reputation. Have been zapped for posting the truth.
Old 18-12-2002, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
treehouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR Miko

Quote:
Originally posted by Piranas
Raining night makes me horny. Went down to Dragon and managed to get the legendary Miko. Facilities look rather old and run down, even the hair dryers are not working properly. To my astonishment, the place seems rather crowed last night.

Went into the video room to avoid the crowd. Wow! Nice, showing War Stars ¡V Attack of the clones - One of my favorite movies.

Almost fell asleep watching the silent movie then I heard ¡§Locker XX¡¨. Haha¡K..it¡¦s my turn.

Went into the room and waited for 15mins when a lady with big boobs walked in. Quite disenchanted actually, was expecting someone prettier. Well, as it has been said before and it goes something like ¡§Don¡¦t what meat is don¡¦t what poison¡¨¡K.hahaa¡K

Anyway, I find Miko rather chubby, only plus point ¡V big and soft boobs. Boobs lover, what are you waiting for?

Body: 6/10
BJ: 7/10

RTF: No

I prefer slim gal, bust a handful will do. More importantly, must be reasonable long and slim.

Recommendations anyone??

You should try Rebinna, I think you would like her. Hope you have fun.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1