The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 30-12-2013, 03:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Waaah... good boy has been doing his homework for Feb trip naa...

Rajah Hotel I wrote an FR couple years back. Its where the (in)famous Annie's Massage is located. Can be accessed via Nana or via the quieter Suk Soi 2. Annie's was where I had 2 of my best soapy massages back when start chiong Bangers. That time girl standard not that bad unlike now. Went 2 times and both time selected Number 99 (but were different girls). Both service damn good with great GFE (real or not I dunno but felt good so dun care!).

Anyways the so called "Russian" chickens at Rajah most of them are from former central Soviet republics like Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Fuckistan, Smelly-Woman-Armpits-stan etc... IMHO dun bother, anyway u go Bangkok eat kebab meh? If die-die want eat kebab then go opposite to Soi Ali Baba. Have Mid-Eastern kebab roadside stall can try. I think much cheaper than Rajah Hotel kebab. Jing jing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
KNS u really fugly Isaan MILF also wanna fuck? Jialat leh brother... Ai tam poh standard mah... If not next time go out with you pai seh leh... This place standards CMI jing jing! Explored once with friend who was posted there. Dark, dingy building with equally dodgy Thai men guarding the place. Really for locals on a budget. I think look like place Bro Soopa posted but we went at night so can't really tell. We went in anyways made a quick survey and hasten our way out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
any idea where this exposed place is bro ?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 30-12-2013, 04:03 AM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexy78d4 View Post
Hi all seniors, I making my maiden chiong trip to LOS next month. Have been reading updates but did not see any info on specialty bars
What is specialty bar? Bar that specializes in Scotch whisky? Cuban cigars?
Eden never tried before but heard things never change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyFriend View Post
Dearest all expert, if I shop around normal neighbouring massage parlour and tabao 1 lady back to hotel after midnight, then back in hotel i decided to overnite with her. Wats is the market rate to give in order not to be carrot and spoil market? Kam sia many many
For tabao "normal" massage shop girl, remember famous Thai phrase "leaw tae kun" - up to you. You can negotiate how much it's up to your luck, charm and looks! I lack in looks & charm so maybe lucky. Had overnighters from clubs, bars and massage places from as low as BHT500 to BHT2,500 but be forewarned DON"T PUSH YOUR LUCK coz u might meet with one that may make trouble. Remember there is no "free fuck" in Thailand.

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 30-12-2013, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazojin View Post
I cried with tears of joy as I landed in BKK last night.
Welcome to Thailand... enjoy the cool weather and less traffic in the city. A lot of Thais went to province to enjoy the long weekend.
Old 30-12-2013, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I cried with tears of joy as I landed in BKK last night.

On the way in town, saw Utopia and told driver to make a pit stop. The place has degraded since it's glory days. Saw about 10 regulars going for 2600, and 1 sideliner for 3100. Was anxious to relieve my sexual frustration from Manila shithole. Settled on a 23 yo Isan-looking syt with a great smile framed with braces still.
555+ Thanks for the FR, and I know what you meant. One time I dropped off the backpack at the hotel and went straight to Nataree. Picked a "low-mileage" puying in the back and got a much needed relief!

Old 30-12-2013, 12:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Annie's was where I had 2 of my best soapy massages back when start chiong Bangers. That time girl standard not that bad unlike now.
Ehh deh, I think your that time whereby Annie's Soapy Massage Parlour was good was very very very long time ago.
80s or 90s I believe.

Quote:
Anyways the so called "Russian" chickens at Rajah most of them are from former central Soviet republics like Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Fuckistan, Smelly-Woman-Armpits-stan etc...
Oh now my memory is refreshed.
The Eastern European Freelancers are inside the coffeshop.
Not sure price has increased or not for ST.

Quote:
Better you go Saphan Kwai or old Siam Hotel behind along railroad.
Don't want Railway Road Freelancers lah!
Scared later salah bring back ladyboy in a druken stupor after finish from clubbing!

Quote:
Still got membershit at the Pent expiring 4/14, with liquor barely touched.
Still waiting for you to update your G-Club videos on youtube.
Old 30-12-2013, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risis View Post
Thailand have soapy massage like those in Japan?!
Never tried the Japanese soapies, but yep, Thailand has soapies, and they are awesome. I've tried several, and they are usually pretty good. The girls are obviously well trained and do their jobs efficiently (a little too robotic sometimes, but you will usually get good service).

Here's how it works:

You go into a large hall with 1 or 2 huge fish tanks. Some places split the girls into 2 or 3 groups based on looks and of course price. This will either be indicated by where they are seated, or by the color of their number tags.

Based on my recent experience at BKK and Pattaya, the going rate is currently around 2500baht for 1.5 hours (each higher category adds another 500-1000 bt).

Sit down on a couch, take a drink if you want, and slowly look around and choose your girl. There'll be 10-20 girls or even more. The captain/OKT will advise you.

Pick a girl, go to the room where she'll prepare a nice big frothy bath in a huge tub. Both of you get in and she'll bath you, and sometimes give you a BBBJ right there in the tub. She'll certainly rub your dick with plenty of soap and your nuclear missile will be armed and ready to fire by the time the bath is over.

Then she'll foam up a inflatable mattress. You lie on it and she rubs herself all over you, using mostly her butt and boobs. Depending on her skill, it can be just merely interesting to very erotic.

Both of you than dry up with towels, proceed to bed and bonk bonk bonk. Some girls allow 2 shots by default, and some will ask for extra tips for the 2nd shot. Not sure if there is a standard to this.

If she was good, u can tip her, but it's optional not mandatory.

It's quite an experience and any cheongster should definitely try it out at least once.
Old 30-12-2013, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruud27 View Post
And don't forget to save some cash for your journey back to the airport. Traffic jam in Thailand is much more worse than in Singapore.
Jam is not a problem if you take BTS/MRT + Airport train (Phraya thai or Makkasan stations). The airport cityline takes 30 mins and is only 30+ baht. This assumes you are using BKK Suvarnabhumi airport.
Old 30-12-2013, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
ruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
555+ Thanks for the FR, and I know what you meant. One time I dropped off the backpack at the hotel and went straight to Nataree. Picked a "low-mileage" puying in the back and got a much needed relief!

The one thing I don't like about Nataree is the condition of the rooms though.
Old 31-12-2013, 12:37 AM
Samster

Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruud27 View Post
The one thing I don't like about Nataree is the condition of the rooms though.
I agree about the condition of the rooms, but I like that they have many puyings to choose from. I guess I have been a lucky one; haven't seen any cockroaches or rats during my sessions

Last edited by Soopafly; 31-12-2013 at 01:52 AM.
Old 31-12-2013, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zhiqster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros a newbie in cheonging at Bangkok but mind telling me the places we can go that is good? Like strip clubs,clubs,bars,naughty MP and such? Will really appreciate the bros help. I'm staying at lebua for business so is there any nearby cheong places too and what's the damage for it all? Any help is greatly appreciated!
Old 31-12-2013, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
I agree about the condition of the rooms, but I like that they have many puyings to choose from. I guess I have been a lucky one; haven't seen any cockroaches or rats during my sessions

Soopafly, is that you in the mirror reflection? Sexposed? 5555555
Old 31-12-2013, 03:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhiqster View Post
Hey bros a newbie in cheonging at Bangkok but mind telling me the places we can go that is good? Like strip clubs,clubs,bars,naughty MP and such? Will really appreciate the bros help. I'm staying at lebua for business so is there any nearby cheong places too and what's the damage for it all? Any help is greatly appreciated!
New Year coming so I help you. There are a few ways to do it...

1) Ask Khun Google,
2) Go to the relevant thread i.e. Bangkok AGGs, Massage in Bangkok etc.. and read a few pages no need the whole thread,
3) Do a "search thread" function on this forum,
4) Since you staying Lebua means u should be quiet loaded, engage my Bangkok Hand Holding service only BHT2,500 from 9pm to 1am.

Happy New Year now!

Old 31-12-2013, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Ehh deh, I think your that time whereby Annie's Soapy Massage Parlour was good was very very very long time ago.
80s or 90s I believe.
Hello I not THAT old OK? When I first went was mid 2005? Not white skin G-club plastic surgery std, but still good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Don't want Railway Road Freelancers lah!
Scared later salah bring back ladyboy in a druken stupor after finish from clubbing!
Railroad is the hidden gems bro! Only drawback maybe is dtong poot pasa Thai krub

Old 31-12-2013, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
Soopafly, is that you in the mirror reflection? Sexposed? 5555555
Sssshhh...I need to stay undercover
Old 31-12-2013, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
oceanbeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Railroad is the hidden gems bro! Only drawback maybe is dtong poot pasa Thai krub

Not sure about the rest but i do agree. Went there Aug 2013 about 4am like that and got one back. You can take a cab and sit inside and just drive along, see which one you like and ask the cab to stop and the OKT will intro to you. think price is 2500 bring back ST and 3500 for LT.. somemore can try first for ST and if is good, you can extend to LT.

Only drawback, the OKT does not seem to speak english.

Like the old times in siam hotel..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1