The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2010, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sian cay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Any fresh gals with good service at Romantic anyone?
I tried May when I was in Romantics and her BBJ techniques are pretty good. I don't think she's new though....

Her looks is average (I'd rate her looks 6.5 - 7) and she has big fake boobs and slim body. A must try if you're a BBJ fans
Old 13-02-2010, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sian cay View Post
I tried May when I was in Romantics and her BBJ techniques are pretty good. I don't think she's new though....

Her looks is average (I'd rate her looks 6.5 - 7) and she has big fake boobs and slim body. A must try if you're a BBJ fans

Good man for the tips mateee...I was in Romantic a couple of nights ago...Selection pretty boring so I left
Old 15-02-2010, 06:19 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Has 43 reopen yet? Tried calling but phone is disconnected
Old 15-02-2010, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
whitehot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I believe 43 is reopened because my friend went on Friday and saw a girl called Callie.
Old 15-02-2010, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitehot View Post
I believe 43 is reopened because my friend went on Friday and saw a girl called Callie.

Any FR then
Old 16-02-2010, 04:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
skirtchaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitehot View Post
Thats not true, i was there friday at 9pm it was still closed. it "should" be re open yesterday on Monday. Just give 39 a call and ask. you can always visit 39 coz some of the 43 girl working there when it was closed.

anyone tried tifanny before? not so sure if she is from 43/39 but she was at 39 for the last 2 weeks.
Old 16-02-2010, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
azura666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

43 will be re open tomorrow...
Old 16-02-2010, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skirtchaser View Post
...Just give 39 a call and ask...

Whats 39 number?!
Old 16-02-2010, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ronberk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by azura666 View Post
I wonder what was changed. Do you think they added more rooms, or made the rooms nicer, or some other cosmetic improvements to the place? Or was it just emergency maintenance and repair / no difference?
Old 17-02-2010, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
skirtchaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

Whats 39 number?!

by the look of things i can see the reception area has a face lift much nicer now and i presume same with the room. I heard from the girls too that they are adding more rooms and thats the main reason for it
Old 17-02-2010, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by azura666 View Post
Was there today and was told only open tomorrow Took a quick look inside from the street and looked the same leh

There were a few gorgeous looking gals @ 39 though...Yummy indeed!!!
Old 17-02-2010, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
yahoome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skirtchaser View Post

by the look of things i can see the reception area has a face lift much nicer now and i presume same with the room. I heard from the girls too that they are adding more rooms and thats the main reason for it
dropped by 43 this evening...reception is small desk with eftpos and phones.
long wait for room though as renovation still in progress and only 3 rooms availiable for use.
Old 18-02-2010, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ronberk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
43 Middle Tope - Susan

43 looks slightly different. The poor OKT's desk has shrunk. The rooms inside have a fresh coat of paint on the wall, but looks more or less the same.

It was a bad cheong for me though, randomly picked a Susan, average bodytype, short. Don't really have the heart to FR properly, it was a pretty bad experience for me, we just didn't click at all.

Took separate showers.
No real BBBJ, just licking for a bit, and then cap before full suck.
She didn't dry off properly after her shower, so her skin was clammy to touch ... o.O

RTF? Definitely no. I wish I had 30 minutes of my life back.
Old 18-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Samster

Re: 43 Middle Tope - Susan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronberk View Post
...It was a bad cheong for me though...
RTF? Definitely no. I wish I had 30 minutes of my life back.

Dun worry lah...Sometimes YOU WIN...Sometimes the HOUSE WINS

Now we know that Susan is a no-no...Other mates here getta save their money...Up u tomorrow when I get my power back

Would loveee to her more FR from ya next time but
Old 20-02-2010, 06:04 PM
Samster

Re: 43 Middle Tope - Susan

Anyone "officially" when and visited the Brand New 43 yet? Whats the verdict? How's the chicks like too over there?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1