The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 26-03-2010, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
If I may express an opinion, I prefer to stick to the same/regular one because it is just like GL teochew porriage, you will most likely consistently get what you want. And when it moves, I followed. Of course, some bros have a variety of comfort food ranging from thick toast to prata to soto mee. Some like international buffet, me can just eat chicken rice everyday.

Can't resist saying this, maybe she's trying to get your attention with her voice

Salut.
Yes Bro, I respect your opinion, this was my thinking way back then when there were no other choices to choose from. So when the ex-KS and ex-GL WLs migrated to Petain, thank God, PT and me, became alive...again! Sure, I used to eat chicken rice everyday, but as what other WLs adviced to me, cannot everyday eat same thing, must try mee goreng one day and hokkien mee the next. Hmmm...interesting. Could be marketing strategy by them, haha.

On another note, if she is trying to get my attention, she'll have to do more than just with her voice. Man, if you were there, I tell you, she's a real turn-off. What a waste.

Thanks for sharing Bro.

Cheers.
Old 26-03-2010, 06:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 19
jazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Yes Bro, I respect your opinion, this was my thinking way back then when there were no other choices to choose from. So when the ex-KS and ex-GL WLs migrated to Petain, thank God, PT and me, became alive...again! Sure, I used to eat chicken rice everyday, but as what other WLs adviced to me, cannot everyday eat same thing, must try mee goreng one day and hokkien mee the next. Hmmm...interesting. Could be marketing strategy by them, haha.

On another note, if she is trying to get my attention, she'll have to do more than just with her voice. Man, if you were there, I tell you, she's a real turn-off. What a waste.

Thanks for sharing Bro.

Cheers.

50/50....prefer old one if looks and figure is can tahan see and bonk....if cannot try new stall but scare the forbbiedian food not ripe not nice haaaaaa so is depends on ones....

than thanks Mr Forn for recommendations FL in Hse 24 always thought Hse is a senior citizen zone but to my shockness...inside quite a few gems....haaaaaa thanks Mr Fornicator...should crown him PETAIN Customer Service Officer award.....haaaaa free (10 Bonk)...LOL ....

Joking hor bro no offence...

CHEERS...
Old 26-03-2010, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
kannenalah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
So I visit WLs just enough times to make them still WANT me, but not so many times that they think they HAVE me.
I like this sentence.

Can I have your permission to use it as my signature?
Old 26-03-2010, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 22
obat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyobat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Fornicator, thanks for your valuable line-up of preferable WLs. Can always depend on you for information. Appreciated very much. Will try to pick up your recommedation but then again, hopefully they are not fully occupied. As you are aware this is not a place to be loitering around too long lest you get spotted, hahaha, cheers.
Old 26-03-2010, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
kannenalah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by obat22 View Post
Will try to pick up your recommedation but then again, hopefully they are not fully occupied. As you are aware this is not a place to be loitering around too long lest you get spotted, hahaha, cheers.
Hahaha....totally agree.

Always had that fear that I will see someone I know.

For me Petain is always hit and run. Have a few favourites in mind and head straight for them. If by any chance all occupied, then switch to next 3 favourites.
Old 26-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi Fornicator, thanks for your valuable line-up of preferable WLs. Can always depend on you for information. Appreciated very much. Will try to pick up your recommedation but then again, hopefully they are not fully occupied. As you are aware this is not a place to be loitering around too long lest you get spotted, hahaha, cheers.
Good morning Bro, you are most welcome, no worries. Like what they say, knock and the door will be opened.

I am confident that you will find what you are looking for. They can't all be possibly occupied at one time, right?

That is what plan B is for, if target not available, go to next one, unless you are longing for her, be it service or just pure plain lust, then you wait.

Good luck Bro, you need recommendation or consultation, let me know, provided of course that I have already bonked her, hee-hee!

Cheers, nice weekend ahead!

Last edited by fornicator; 26-03-2010 at 08:54 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 26-03-2010, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzpop500 View Post
50/50....prefer old one if looks and figure is can tahan see and bonk....if cannot try new stall but scare the forbbiedian food not ripe not nice haaaaaa so is depends on ones....

than thanks Mr Forn for recommendations FL in Hse 24 always thought Hse is a senior citizen zone but to my shockness...inside quite a few gems....haaaaaa thanks Mr Fornicator...should crown him PETAIN Customer Service Officer award.....haaaaa free (10 Bonk)...LOL ....

Joking hor bro no offence...

CHEERS...
That's a good one Bro, haha, but no need award, please lah, (I shy already) because all you Bros rewarded me already through appreciation of my FRs/posts and whenever you say thank you.

Yes, and there's nothing more I can ask for than you reading and appreciating my efforts. Now my turn to say Thank You!

Offence? None taken Bro. Just now, ups you with my 1 humble point.

Cheers.
Old 26-03-2010, 09:21 AM
Samster

obat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyobat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Kannenalah, you bet! you are not the only one having this fear! I am sure most brothers who go there are also using this "hit and run" method . Say you meet someone there is bad enough but if someone spotted you without you knowning about it, it is the worst disaster, hahaha. Hey, tough wood, hope this doesnt happen! As a matter of fact, Super H7r3 was talking to me the other day when I went there to bonk her.
She saw that I was rushing out of her room after bonking and she hold me up and said "hey, what is the hurry" to rushoff. I said that I do not wish to be seen at PT. She said there is nothing to be ashamed off. It is a man world ,you should be proud of yourself being able to afford this luxury. It is not a cheap past time and not everybody can afford. True, word of wisdom from a WL. Cheers!
Old 26-03-2010, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannenalah View Post
Always had that fear that I will see someone I know.

For me Petain is always hit and run. Have a few favourites in mind and head straight for them. If by any chance all occupied, then switch to next 3 favourites.
Well Bro, I think it's ok to see someone I know, just a wave with the hand, say hi, and move on. No harm for me, just don't make trouble. I come to PT for one thing only - to nail my target, that's it!

Like what you say, it's hit and run, haha. And we also share the same strategy.

Cheers Bro.
Old 26-03-2010, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
As a matter of fact, Super H7r3 was talking to me the other day when I went there to bonk her.
She saw that I was rushing out of her room after bonking and she hold me up and said "hey, what is the hurry" to rushoff. I said that I do not wish to be seen at PT. She said there is nothing to be ashamed off. It is a man world ,you should be proud of yourself being able to afford this luxury. It is not a cheap past time and not everybody can afford. True, word of wisdom from a WL. Cheers!
Really?! Super said that?! Not that I don't believe you Bro, but a WL saying that, wow! 110% turn on! Now I really miss her! You lucky Bro for being the one to witness and hear it straight from her. I envy you.

Bro obat22, thanks for sharing this, great stuff, really, thanks, you nailed it! This is it Bro, you made my day!

There was at one time I was almost at the brink of "retiring" because I looked at it a different way. I felt really low, I thought I was sick, asking myself, why the hell am I doing this? It's wrong, but at the back of my head, what's wrong, why not, go have fun, it's only sex? Confusing really.

And now realizing what Super has to say, and I quote "You should be proud of yourself being able to afford this luxury. It is not a cheap past time and not everybody can afford.", I feel blessed.

Again, have a nice weekend everyone.

Cheers.

P.S. Thanks also to Bro kannenalah, it was you who brought this up. Cheers Bro.

Last edited by fornicator; 26-03-2010 at 10:01 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 26-03-2010, 06:54 PM
Samster

Hi to all, it looks like accessing all Sammyboy's forums are extremely slow via Starhub. I am using Pacnet and it is OK.
Old 26-03-2010, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Susan

[QUOTE=Critical;4707556]My maiden FR.

Name: Susan
Boobs: Confirm C cup. Nice nipples.
Looks: 6/10
BJ: Must pay xtra $10. 5/10
Fj: Came to fast. 6/10 -.-
Attitude: Very nice lady, 10/10
Price: $30 plus $10 for a bj, $40.
RTF: Maybe, cos she very nice and very hygienic.

Hi Critical, Susan is not in PSL listing, probably current batch. Can u remember what house room? She charged u $30 then additional $10 for BJ? That is not professional, 4me it happened @GL PRC streetwalkers.

Infact, Farrer Park brothels sys is package, $20 to $50 above, all in. Extend timing, yes! Additional costs sofar not that i heard of. I guess, Susan must b oldbird, bros' have desire for MILF do take note of this WL.

I am also using Pacnet, 5yrs allready, no problems &, will b instore the OpenNet soon. Have a great weekend just might drop by on Sun.
Old 26-03-2010, 11:08 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
sexkills deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience - Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
While I was busy posting a reply for Bro obat22, only afterwards did I realize that somebody have ups my points. I went to the User CP and found out it was Bro sexkills.

Sir, Bro sexkills, please allow me to express my profound thanks. Thank you, thank you Bro, especially when you say you love reading my FRs, really appreciate it!

Rest assured, I will continue to do what I can to help and contribute.

Cheers everyone!
you're welcome bro fornicator. keep humping away!
Old 27-03-2010, 01:27 AM
Samster

forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
..As a matter of fact, Super H7r3..said there is nothing to be ashamed off. It is a man world..
Wow. I like. If only the womenfolk here in general feels this way too and there are no bitchy men that walked out of PT.

Oh btw, I am sure some bros have some of the WL's hp no (like hers) and if I may just express an opinion, if you need to find out she is working or not, it would be great to sms instead of calling..and calling. If you were the guy inside, you would not like it although I am sure all here do not mind if the call is of an emergency nature or from their household.

Cheers.
Old 27-03-2010, 07:26 AM
Samster

Hi to all,

Visited PT yesterday afternoon, regretfully unable to bonk the 3 best WLs recommended by Fornicator as all occupied with queues waiting outside. Decided to bonk Sally H2r3. A very friendly WL and her package comes with everything you wish for, frenching, figuring, GF feeling, AR etc but only offer BJ which is Ok with me. Those brothers looking for a nice figure this one is really out of bound; short and fat but service wise is impressive! Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1