The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2006, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Nandayo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Twins HC in Fu Lu Shou Complex

Was supposed to go for another FL appt yesterday afternoon but was rescheduled to 7pm. 4 hours nothing to do so walked around FLS to check out A**** services cos i saw a very pretty syt last time. Didn't see anything i like so went up to Twins HC to use the facilities and waste some time and check out the WLs for next time as i remembered it was quite happening.

Steam room not working, sauna not hot enough, only left jacuzzi. After waiting for 11/2 hr, still didn't see any pretty WL after some observation, so went to recep to ask. Told me only young one is yoyo who is working. She recommend Ling Ling instead as the rest CMI liao. Since still have 2 hrs and the only way to find out is to go for massage, i paid the balance and went for it.

When she came in, I was very disappointed, she looks old and haggard and she walks with her legs wide apart, damn jialat, ki chia liao. Decided that I will got the massage done and over with and not come back again. The redeeming factor is the massage was still pretty ok, after abt 20 mins of massage, she popped the question. I told her my didi very tired, no mood, she said her skill very good, sure will wake up. I told her to try lor... (sigh... bad move).

She got my didi up after trying and keep saying her skills is very good, ask me to try. I must say, I got a really soft heart and out of pity, decided to do some charity and let her earn some money. She proceeded with catbath, bj and fj and I just lied there until I cummed.

Name: Ling Ling
Looks: 3
Boobs: 6
Body: 6
Massage: 7
BJ: 3
FJ: 3
RTF: NO!!!

No offence to other bros who may like her services, just my personal opinion and experience.
Old 24-10-2006, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 23
c0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to all

is twins the ex illusions HC?
Old 25-10-2006, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0mawhite
Bro c0mawhite, I'm not too sure of that since I never been to illusions HC before. Mayber the more experiences bros can help. But the location cannot run, I'm sure you know where
Old 25-10-2006, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro c0mawhite, I'm not too sure of that since I never been to illusions HC before. Mayber the more experiences bros can help. But the location cannot run, I'm sure you know where
Old 25-10-2006, 12:42 AM
Samster

Sorry double post.
Old 25-10-2006, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 19
doomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoomday123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yes. Wow, u really got good memory. That's was so many years ago.
I ever been during that time but can't really recalled back.

I think its different boss now.
Old 25-10-2006, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 22
Khoratian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKhoratian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKhoratian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nandayo
. I told her my didi very tired, no mood, she said her skill very good, sure will wake up. I told her to try lor... (sigh... bad move).

She got my didi up after trying and keep saying her skills is very good, ask me to try. I must say, I got a really soft heart and out of pity, decided to do some charity and let her earn some money. She proceeded with catbath, bj and fj and I just lied there until I cummed.
Hehehe once your little bro wakes up, your mind will be taken over by his.

Old 25-10-2006, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 23
c0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to all

haha, i got a story to tell, embarrassing one. my army (warrant) officer was the one of the partners of illusion....one fine day, he rounded a few of us, in army tees and shorts to illusion to....paint the fukking reception!!!

bloody fukk man. while we were painting, he even got the cheek to bonk one damn bloody sweet gal who came in early. i knew she was booked till 6pm that day, and we were already there painting (painting wall, not pussies....)at 9am, ccb one....

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomday123
Yes. Wow, u really got good memory. That's was so many years ago.
I ever been during that time but can't really recalled back.

I think its different boss now.
Old 26-10-2006, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khoratian
Hehehe once your little bro wakes up, your mind will be taken over by his.
Haha that's true bro.... I never seem to be able to control my little bro whenever he's awake.... coz all the blood rushes south and no more blood up north to control and think ...
Old 26-10-2006, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
andrew 911 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any more new nice & sexy girls ?
Old 26-10-2006, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
andrew 911 is Cool - loads of Potential

I think one of this days I will be there .
Old 27-10-2006, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 20
superchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
haha, i got a story to tell, embarrassing one. my army (warrant) officer was the one of the partners of illusion....one fine day, he rounded a few of us, in army tees and shorts to illusion to....paint the fukking reception!!!

bloody fukk man. while we were painting, he even got the cheek to bonk one damn bloody sweet gal who came in early. i knew she was booked till 6pm that day, and we were already there painting (painting wall, not pussies....)at 9am, ccb one....
bro.... that was back in 1997 or 1998 u still remember wha see peh solid care to identify yourself ...... PM me
Old 27-01-2007, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 22
metalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud ofmetalsp2 has much to be proud of

was walking around bugis area and decided to check out FLS again to see hows the situation over there. unfortunately, there are only 2 HCs left on the 3rd floor. those hot hot HCs with prcs in super revealing clothes are all gone.. sadz.. wats left are really nothing to shout abt so decided to go 4th floor to take a look. havent really been up that level before.. this time sth caught my eye and i realised that its the twins HC that sbf bros have been talking abt.. althou not so much anymore..

i peeked thru the gap between the glass door opening and saw one lady's back view standing at the counter. she was in this flowery spaghetti strap dress.. woh that turned me on. i went to withdraw some money and decided on this place.

i stepped in and signed in at the counter.. 2 old auties were there.. for 1 second i tot that they are the ones serving me later.. i almost went crazy.. but haha.. anyway i was showed to my room while the auntie went to call for a gal called Yoko.. i checked up on this thread.. havent really seen anyone FR on Yoko. she said she came for only 1 month. so maybe thats why.

first look, not too bad.. wearing a black dress, spaghetti strap, v neck.. can peek abit at her cleavage.. not v huge boobs la.. normal.. i like the mirror wall in the room.. as she massage my back, i can turn my head to look at her massaging me from the mirror.. i kept staring at her boob area from the mirror. she tried to chat me up. but i wasnt v chatty that day. wat i din like abt her is that.. she seems not v into the mood. like just doing a job.. not exciting wan.. but anyway her massage.. ok la not too bad. when massaging my thighs, can feel very slight tingling touches. other than that, the only other exciting thing would be seeing her sit on my butt giving me a massage. how i wish they can do without the towel in between.

aft like 15 mins i guess, she told me to turn over. from then i started to chat more.. i mean.. face to face.. if dun talk then how to build up the atmosphere for some extra action.. she told me that she is from Ipoh malaysia. here for abt 1 month liao.. i dun think i can remember the rest.. but as we talk.. i can feel her trying to like 'tickle' my thighs.. all over.. that kind of tingling feeling.. then i suddenly saw slight changes on her facial expression.. into abit more of a 'come on.. you want sth?' look... then she asked me if i wanted any other services... i innocently asked what she has... HJ and FJ. $50 and $100... no choice.. seeing her expression, makes me lose all my rational thought process.. took my time to think while she opened up my towel and touch touch my dick abit and feel up my body... of cuz i chose fj in the end....

she went out to take the barang barang... i was getting excited.. then she came in... i sat up.. wanted to help her take off clothes.. my usual habit.. but she asked me why i sit up.. i dunno wat i said but basically i sat there admiring her body as she stripped.. took off her dress and bra... panty still on... and here comes the action..

she laid me down.. then began to touch me over my body and lick my nipples.. basically i din care what sh did.. i wanted to feel the skin of this abt 28 yr old malaysian lady... kept on looking into the mirror as she worked on my body... then she took out the cap.. and capped my dick.. started to suck it.. dint feel much at first.. but i started to caress her face.. her hair.. her boobs.. and looking at her suck me from the mirror was shiok...

aft some sucking.. she told me to fuck her missionary.. she lied down.. i dint wanna enter so fast.. still got time wat.. dun get cheated.. so i started to kiss her body.. licked her nipples.. left .. then right.. then went up to kiss all over her face and neck.. tried to french her.. she wasnt v accomodating.. dint really let her tongue out.. but still let me put my lips and tongue over her lips for quite awhile before she moved away.. dint care.. attacked her mouth twice... then she asked me to enter her.... put a pillow below her butt and entered. wasnt very shiok.. and somehow the position wasnt v comfortable.. and she wasnt v initiative also.. so went abit soft aft some uncomfortable movements. did some bonking but had no feel to cum.. so she offered to blow me la..

ok la.. dun care liao.. maybe overworked that day. abit tired.. then i stood up while she started to suck me.. she had one hand on my dick.. sucking with her mouth and stroking with hand.. i took her other hand to touch my butt and balls... from the mirror.. this was damn shiok.. she had curly hair, damn nice to touch as i put one hand on her head to push her mouth deeper into my dick..

then i took her hand away from my dick.. so now hands free.. and bascially.. from wat i watched in those av.. put both hands on her head and push her deep into my mouth.. i was moving my dick in and out of her mouth while assisting her to go deeper. wah damn shiok.. esp from the mirror.. an older lady getting mouth fucked by me.. no mercy.. i pushed my dick in, i pushed her mouth in.. you can hear the surp surp sound.. getting faster and faster.. and she letting out 'erhh.. erhh..' sounds.... then finally.. aft like really 10 mins of mouth fucking.. i realeased my load into the cd. too bad i cannot do cim..

washed up in the shower cubicle attached.. and paid 100bucks to her.. took one final look at her.. really not too bad.. got the lao chio feeling.. malaysian look also.. those that u wanna chain up and have it with u for watever u wanna do to her.. haha oops..

anyway.. total exp: 133, (33 for the entrance ah.. but by right can use the suana or sth wan la..) if anyone else have experiences at twins.. share share ah..
Old 27-01-2007, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalsp2 View Post
anyway.. total exp: 133, (33 for the entrance ah.. but by right can use the suana or sth wan la..) if anyone else have experiences at twins.. share share ah..
I am really impressed by your detail reports, well done please keep it up.
This Twins HC and Hougang De Sauna are under the same management. I
preferred the latter as Twins HC location is too open.

The tuition centre is also on same level.............................................
Old 24-02-2007, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Maui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey peeps.. maui here doing his 1st virgin FR in sbf.. hope you guys kan bare with me.. here goes..

was wandering around sim lim.. not much bargain there, so ended leaving early from there.. so while walking down Fu Lu Shou, an evil thought occur.. so juz go bank withdraw $200 than went check to see can get some trill.. man FLS is such a boring place lor.. proceeded to level 4 and stumble into Twin HS.. decided to go recce out the place..

as this is my 1st go in HC, i went in with an eager heart to learn and observe.. went to recept to find out wats the package available here loh.. tink nuthing much has change as what the other brudders have mention.. she told me it was $35 instead of $33 like some brudders mention (maybe CNY?)..

dan the recept lead me to a room.. damn sleazy light lor.. place is simple, nuthing much to wow about.. so i sat down one corner to wait for mi Xiao Jie to come.. than a lady came knocking, she introduce herself as Chanel.. she was standing about 1.7m tall, slightly meaty type (not my piece of meat)..we shook hands and she ask me to go shower 1st (still dunno HC procedures)
and dry up naked.. abit paiseh as me still a boy wor.. she say no worry, here sleazy one dun have to be pai seh..

after the cleaning she ask me to lay face down and proceeded with the 'touching' session.. i've been to proper spa massage before loh, so i know her skill is the touch tou fu method.. no feel man.. haha.. after some blah blah and touch touch, she ask me to flip over and popped the golden qns.. sir wat course do you wan huh? hj 50/ bj 80/ fj/100.. so i thought of coz get the full course man, its juz twenty more than bj lor.. than she left the room to get ready her barang..

she came in awhile later, dan she ask me why i cover mi didi up, so shy meh..
*blush*.. replied her saying i scare mi didi cold mah.. she began to strip from her black dress, piece by piece her clothing drop.. walah, tink she is a 'B' cupper loh, not bad lar i tink for her..

she began with some cat lick on mi nipples 1st.. ask me if got feeling boh.. mi attention was away as mi fingers was attacking her pussy liao, hopes to get it moist before penetration.. dan she slowly move her tongue down south to llick the balls.. not bad.. quite thorough with the licking.. she dan put raincoat for my didi, i know its my turn to do job liao.. all ready liao.. haha..

so i lay her on the mattress, ask if can do frenching.. she say she ok.. so my tongue attack her lips, and fingers caress the breast.. she like not in it, not much tongue action so i decided to paint her nipple.. nipple is large, bite the nipple head and run mi tongue thoroughly not missing a spot on her nipple..
abit sian liao, i ask her she ready for penetration..

she look me in the eyes and say ‘来吧’.. so i began to move her in missionary..
her size is larger than me, so when i bonk her she like ‘不爽’ than ask me to lie down to do rodeo my dick.. i say okay lor, let her shuang 1st.. so began to rock like a cowgurl for 7 mins (tink she got tired, my didi not much feelings) and she ask me if i know to dog f*ck her.. i know this position is the most vulnerable position but i tink wat the hack.. the sound effects of her ass nice ar.. got piak piak & fiak fiak lor, with echo wor.. haha.. within minutes mi soldiers all cum out liao.. she looks tired after the long f*ck.. hees (shiok)..

dan we procced to the usual, bath, chat and pay up.. she say 1st time she charge 100 for full course, 2nd time patron kan request bargain a little juz to infm you guys)..

looks: 6/10 (doesn't grown on me)
melons: 7/10 (not saggy for 'B' cupper)
bbbj: 6/10 (passable, maybe rubber to thick not much feel)
fj: 6/10 (never get really high, wet pussy maybe due to warming her up with mi fingers)
frenching: 4/10 (not battle with her tongue)
catpaint: 7/10 (thorough with licking mi nips & ball)
finger: 7/10 (moist and warm, she never object)
gfe: 6/10 (chatty but not mi kind of meat)

damage: $35 (recept) + $100 (FJ)

this is mi field report for the day, hope brudders can up mi reputation a little..
pls comment on mi FR so i can improve on it.. wishing all brudders Huat Ar..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1