The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 30-06-2013, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
yaz86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockkee View Post
sorry, what's ON services? my session was for 2hrs, but i left after the deed as i was in a hurry...
ON means Overnight which means to bring the gals back to ur hotel room for 1 night until nxt morning. Well i guess there are some gems in MP to be found in BKK... judging from the FR and pics. Thx for the info!
Old 30-06-2013, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
yaz86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmapede View Post
All MP offer a max of 2 hrs.

ON service need to settle with the girl privately.
Thx for the info. Kapoo services sounds fun... lots of exploring to do... hehehe...
Old 01-07-2013, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
woshijingcha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

hi fellow bros.. im going bkk on 15aug. Having heard alot that there is actually a place in the more rural area like a coffee house whereby there are lots of freelance girl (some uni undergrad girl too) hanging ard and u can just hook them up and bring back to the hotel for 1-2 days.

Would like to know if such place really exist and where is it?
Old 01-07-2013, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by woshijingcha View Post
hi fellow bros.. im going bkk on 15aug. Having heard alot that there is actually a place in the more rural area like a coffee house whereby there are lots of freelance girl (some uni undergrad girl too) hanging ard and u can just hook them up and bring back to the hotel for 1-2 days.

Shouldn't u be asking the people that you "heard a lot" from since this place "actually" exists?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 01-07-2013, 06:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:

May I ask if you have been to Thermae Cafe before? Are you fluent in thai language? Are you regular chiongster in BKK? If answer is Yes to the above, then I understand why you would get tired of the vast commercial bkk nightlife in Sukhkumvit to Ratchada area. Otherwise there are plenty of places to explore, like Thermae for a start.

To answer your question, yes there are afew cafes or joints like Thermae in outer suburb areas, but unless you have thai friends to bring you, or sbf bro working in bkk for a long time, you will have trouble finding it or have problem with language as most of these places girls speak little english.

Now if you have visited Thermae and wanna try another place, can go Love Cafe at Suttisan. If nothing satisfy you there, can also drop by Pretty Relax kapoo massage to have a look. It is only less than 200m walk from the cafe. I have to admit first I havent been to Love Cafe....pass by the place as my friend brought me to Pretty Relax. Its about 10min walk from Suttisan mrt. Apparently girls go there late, prob after 9pm.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Having heard alot that there is actually a place in the more rural area like a coffee house whereby there are lots of freelance girl (some uni undergrad girl too) hanging ard and u can just hook them up and bring back to the hotel for 1-2 days.
Since u heard a lot, u should know roughly where is the coffee house.... rural area means outside city or town... so which rural area then Prof Naemlo might be able to help.... some samsters mentioned Love, Thermae.... they are inside the city.

Last edited by naemlo; 01-07-2013 at 09:35 PM.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
ppoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
May I ask if you have been to Thermae Cafe before? Are you fluent in thai language? ............

Now if you have visited Thermae and wanna try another place, can go Love Cafe at Suttisan. If nothing satisfy you there, can also drop by Pretty Relax kapoo massage to have a look. It is only less than 200m walk from the cafe. I have to admit first I havent been to Love Cafe....pass by the place as my friend brought me to Pretty Relax. Its about 10min walk from Suttisan mrt. Apparently girls go there late, prob after 9pm.
IMO. Kapoo is fun! Went to Kitty in RCA at the end of May.... Damaged 2,200 Baht.

When the rather nice "manager" quoted me 2,200 Baht, I asked for any cheaper package and settled at 1,700 Baht but was told no B2b, that means only HJ and Massage.... When I got to the room, which I rated better than backpackers hostel, I thought, I would have tipped the gal anyway. So, Finally, I persuade the girl to take off everything (even fingered her at the end.... but no fj there...) , and I did my part to pay her extra 500 Baht.

Arrived by a Taxi from CCK slightly before 2am, and when I left the place ... it was almost 4 am! I was sitting there for 45 minutes before going "upstairs". Of course I was not that "hungry" that night after my previous session in CCK. I just enjoyed every moment of waiting and sitting on the couch as I got a chance to see about 10 gals.... including those accompanied clients leaving after session.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
kokhoe5585 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Brothers ,

I'm going down to Bangkok for some work at end of july .and some gal for the night mght be nice . But my wallet is not that thick to get the best of what there is in bar and so on .

Any recommendation is good/worth - girl for over night ?

Do i ask the hotel guy to send up massage lady and negotiate ?
Old 02-07-2013, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 22
stmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokhoe5585 View Post
Dear Brothers ,

I'm going down to Bangkok for some work at end of july .and some gal for the night mght be nice . But my wallet is not that thick to get the best of what there is in bar and so on .

FL seem the choice for u. Nana carpark, odd numbered soi of sukhumvit, Insanity and climax.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:37 AM
Samster

atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppoon View Post
IMO. Kapoo is fun! Went to Kitty in RCA at the end of May.... Damaged 2,200 Baht.

When the rather nice "manager" quoted me 2,200 Baht, I asked for any cheaper package and settled at 1,700 Baht but was told no B2b, that means only HJ and Massage.... When I got to the room, which I rated better than backpackers hostel, I thought, I would have tipped the gal anyway. So, Finally, I persuade the girl to take off everything (even fingered her at the end.... but no fj there...) , and I did my part to pay her extra 500 Baht.

Arrived by a Taxi from CCK slightly before 2am, and when I left the place ... it was almost 4 am! I was sitting there for 45 minutes before going "upstairs". Of course I was not that "hungry" that night after my previous session in CCK. I just enjoyed every moment of waiting and sitting on the couch as I got a chance to see about 10 gals.... including those accompanied clients leaving after session.
Glad you had fun bro....but I think others may have different definition of 'fun'...for 2200baht you could have had 'Fun Job' at MP or 2x 'Fun Jobs' at oily MPs.

Personally don't mind going kapoo once a while, for variety....and chance to meet a uni syt. If can click can even ask her out to party
Old 02-07-2013, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmapede View Post
FL seem the choice for u. Nana carpark, odd numbered soi of sukhumvit, Insanity and climax.
Bro I think he not keen to step out of his hotel room to hunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokhoe5585 View Post
Dear Brothers ,

Bro, some warm puying's body is always nice to cuddle up to away for work in a strange land.

BTW how think is your wallet? The toilet aunty in the go-go bar will cost much less to sleep with you than the 紅牌 dancer of the same bar. Budget & plan well, bar hopping may not be that expensive.

Girls always come & go so hard to say. What works for others may not work for you. Bangkok not like Hatyai where hotel bellhop asks you if you want a girl. U gotta do some leg work - when in July u going? Lemme know maybe can help.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 02-07-2013, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Bro I think he not keen to step out of his hotel room to hunt

Bro, some warm puying's body is always nice to cuddle up to away for work in a strange land.

BTW how think is your wallet? The toilet aunty in the go-go bar will cost much less to sleep with you than the 紅牌 dancer of the same bar. Budget & plan well, bar hopping may not be that expensive.

Girls always come & go so hard to say. What works for others may not work for you. Bangkok not like Hatyai where hotel bellhop asks you if you want a girl. U gotta do some leg work - when in July u going? Lemme know maybe can help.
Wah bro IMC, I also need help leh! Not with the toilet auntie but the ang pai gogo dancers and sibeidao sao saos at clubs...
Old 02-07-2013, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 18
motodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppoon View Post

actually, whether you pay upfront at the counter or inside the room, the girls get the same amount from all the packages. the shop and the girls have agreed already upfront how much the operator will get from every session and it is not based on the amount the customer pay at the counter. I cannot say for every kapoo outlet but I do know one where they take 500 baht from every session and since even the most basic kapoo session cost 1000 to 1500 baht for massage + HJ (fully clothes), the shop already got their cut and they don't really care what and how much you negotiate and pay the girl inside. what the shop does care about is the time you spent in the room. if it is 45 mins, it is 45 mins and if it 2 hour then it is 2 hour.

For example, in your case, the girls get the same amount after you pay the 500 baht extra. of course, there may be those who wanna try to get the lower package and hopefully get to convince the girls to take off everything for free or much less than the total at the counter but it is generally not advisable, especially if one barely speak any Thai.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
peg80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone know where i can have 2 shots in massage?
Old 02-07-2013, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
milts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peg80 View Post
anyone know where i can have 2 shots in massage?
Hi, i just join this forum. Though that I can contribute a bit here.

Most of the oily massage usually have 2 shots. Eg. Mango, Snowwhite, Tulip etc.

For Soapy massage, I have mix experience, usually one shot. Occassionally if I lucky, have 2 shots. For times when I have one shot, I do not know if I did not ask or they just don't give or I use too much time for 1st shot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1