The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2013, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
How many had you chat online?
briefly when i started chatting...

2007 - phone call and sms
2008 - phone call and sms
2009 - yahoo messenger, sms and phone call
2010 - yahoo messenger, sms and phone call
2011 - yahoo messenger, sms and phone call
2012 - whatsapp, yahoo messenger, sms and phone call
2013 - viber, wechat, whatsapp, facebook, yahoo messenger, sms, phone call

see the trend...gets so much cheaper to chat today...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 12-12-2013, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chlnny View Post
need advice from all bro here. i manage to know a VB recently. been together for like 3 mths, long distance relationship. she's 26 this year and seems to be pressing me to marry her. i find her a nice and good girl. at least thats how i perceived from the short duration. but why the rush to get marry so soon?
vb over 25 consider left on shelf liao
Old 12-12-2013, 11:46 AM
Samster

V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
briefly when i started chatting...

2007 - phone call and sms
2008 - phone call and sms
2009 - yahoo messenger, sms and phone call
2010 - yahoo messenger, sms and phone call
2011 - yahoo messenger, sms and phone call
2012 - whatsapp, yahoo messenger, sms and phone call
2013 - viber, wechat, whatsapp, facebook, yahoo messenger, sms, phone call

see the trend...gets so much cheaper to chat today...
sms too expensive , never use them anymore .
Old 12-12-2013, 11:48 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by V|ernar View Post
sms too expensive , never use them anymore .
hardly use...maybe once per month or none..hehe...

haha...still remembered you carried 2 iphone and one was Vn sim card which u used to chat in sinkapor with your dun know how many darlings...

may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 12-12-2013 at 01:10 PM.
Old 12-12-2013, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
momonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Morale of story - VB can act very fast and changed minds also very fast. They are curious and willing to try anything. Never rush into making decision with VB. Take your time to observe.

I couldn't agree more !!!
Old 12-12-2013, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

haha...still remembered you carried 2 iphone and one was Vn sim card which u used to chat in sinkapor with your dun know how many darlings...
I think now he carries 4 iphones liao
Old 12-12-2013, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by V|ernar View Post
vb over 25 consider left on shelf liao
If good on bed, i dun mind remove them off the shelves for abit of fun
Old 12-12-2013, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 12
Sexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to behold

I do agree Viet ppl can be humble and soft, when i said proud ppl, it does not equal to snobbish ppl. Proud ppl refer more to their mindset as in they think their race are smarter and more superior esp the more educated one i met.

Cheers.

[QUOTE=Hurricane88;10181945]haha...have to agree that Viet tieng viet is one of the hardest to learn if we are not born in Vn...

Viets are proud ppl also I fully agreed but many are very humbled and soft spoken...the places I used to live in hcm most Viets there are very nice which many of my foreigner frens who had lived there and continued to live there seconded...recently bros and me had came across VBs who are polite and

Last edited by Sexforyou; 12-12-2013 at 11:23 PM.
Old 12-12-2013, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 12
Sexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for your comment.

You talk about credibility is lacking and unless a senior vouch for me. This is just a public forum for everyone to post and share what u see, everything you read in forum just take it with a pinch of salt or do your own thinking what mention here is sensible. Why need credibility? We are not selling something online.
If it is really exclusive then should be allow only to exclusive member to post.

Sounds amusing.. Thanks anyway but i really appreciate your advice.

Cheers.

Quote:
there is nothing wrong with your own opinions and observations...

only things is your SBF account is Sep 2013 and no seniors here knew or met you before...this credibility is lacking...look at your posts and how much sharing had you contributed....unless a senior can come out to vouch for you then seniors here will take you more seriously...

btw..most seniors here had tons of contributions and sharing...we knew each other long ago and been in Viet scene longer than 5 to 8 years...
Old 13-12-2013, 01:05 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
i

short forum...

A 20 yr old VB traveled 5 hours to hcm to meet a man much older than her after just a few days of chatting online. Obviously they make love a few times and next day the VB went back. After a few days she goes into a relationship with a local Viet guy and planning marriage soon.

Morale of story - VB can act very fast and changed minds also very fast. They are curious and willing to try anything. Never rush into making decision with VB. Take your time to observe.
also i think you left some crucial parts of this story like how attractive this 20yr old is a attractive one will definately act more differently than a plain jane, and ok so they make love but did she manage to carrot him even get a few million from him if the cpf is higher than 500k, then she carrot him for sure as 500k is the cost of a 7+, so if she got little things from him amounting to a sum greater than 500k cpf..then thats another story, then finally u probably failed to mention that after she married the local dude whom she fucks for free, she still manages to get a allowance from the "much older man" who thinks he found a good gal.

So the moral of the story is if u cant control women in your own country then u certainly cant control a vb, just its gonna cost you less in the long run
Old 13-12-2013, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 23
decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold

H88 is trying to show with an example how quickly vb can change their thinking. Not talking about cpf
Old 13-12-2013, 10:10 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by decent02 View Post
H88 is trying to show with an example how quickly vb can change their thinking. Not talking about cpf
i dont think thats true already, the vb wants to keep her options open, she already know abt the local guy, she wants to meet the older guy to see what he offers and then untimaterly she sees the local guy as someone she marry and the older guy as a cash cow..nothing about changing their mind, just know how to wisely use the assets to get the best deal..not follow penis and be carrot...thats my point i was using cpf as a quantitative point...ie chase those type girls is no better than going to brothel
Old 13-12-2013, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexforyou View Post
You talk about credibility is lacking and unless a senior vouch for me. This is just a public forum for everyone to post and share what u see, everything you read in forum just take it with a pinch of salt or do your own thinking what mention here is sensible. Why need credibility? We are not selling something online.
If it is really exclusive then should be allow only to exclusive member to post.

Sounds amusing.. Thanks anyway but i really appreciate your advice.
dude...you are right with your freedom to comment here...what you had commented here we took less than a pinch of salt...you can have your own personal opinion but your comment here will be scrutinized to ensure you report truthfully and honestly...like I said previously we knew each other and we saw some of the stories unfolded right before our eyes...we learned from each other and helped each other...so as not to repeat the same mistakes or get out of dead ends...

anyway you are your own man...to each his own...good luck to you...

may zap and remove post

Old 13-12-2013, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by decent02 View Post
haha...yes thank you for highlighting my point...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
i dont think thats true already, the vb wants to keep her options open, she already know abt the local guy, she wants to meet the older guy to see what he offers and then untimaterly she sees the local guy as someone she marry and the older guy as a cash cow..nothing about changing their mind, just know how to wisely use the assets to get the best deal..not follow penis and be carrot...thats my point i was using cpf as a quantitative point...ie chase those type girls is no better than going to brothel
true or not...this is simply up to the person involved to get it sorted out...from what I knew only happened one time and till now nothing happened even though they kept in touch...older man refused to go province to visit her...while the 20 yr old remained in her province...

Brief forum...this happened to me back in 2010...

knew a 25 yr old gal works in cafe for 6 months...she agreed to go with me to Phu Quoc island... this gal I have yet to up her before so skeptical that she will come with me to Phu Quoc...my flight was delayed from hanoi and I only landed at 7pm hcm domestic airport...so when I arrived at the hotel, i was so tired and only ate some noodle soup...the gal had already had dinner and so she came over to my room to chat...that nite I managed to up her first time...the next day we went to airport and landed on time at Phu Quoc airport...we enjoyed a 1 week holiday in Phu Quoc, Rach Gia and Ha Tien...after we spilt at Rach Gia, she went back to her province somewhere in Kien Giang and I went back to HCM to return to Singapore...this gal disappeared after the trip and I had never gets to see her again...haha...

morale of the story...things do happen very fast and changed very fast too with VB...amazing things do happen...if you wonder on CPF, I dun need to pay the gal except all the expenses...

may zap and remove post

Old 13-12-2013, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:

haha , long time ago .

now either use wechat or watapp .

1 month sms spend few hundreds .. crap .

now got 4 phone.. even worst .. sometimes dont know who is who

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1