The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2022, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 12
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

He pushed me against the wall of the toilet and started raining blows on me. I braced my arms at the side to protect my face.

Guy 1: Hey bro! What the fuck? You said you only wanted to talk?

But they didn't seem like they wanted to stop him anyway. The two of them were around his size, not really athletic, not that tall, and didn't really seem like proper backup. Luckily despite my growing tummy, at least I still had a slightly bulkier physique from my army days.

The second guy tried to pull him back but he was brushed off.

A: He slept with my wife!

Me: Soon to be ex-wife you mean.

Guy 2: Huh?

Me: You guys are his friends? You don't know he has another family overseas?

Guy 1: Seriously bro?

Alan ignored them and managed to land one good punch on my ribs, ironically at the same spot he hit me the week before.

A: Shut the fuck up! If you didn't come into her life, she wouldn't have found out.

He swung another fist at me but I blocked it.

Me: Funny. You were the one who confessed to her.

His two friends looked confused at the whole situation.

Guy 1: Bro, you know fucked up. Stop it.

Guy 2: And you lied to us.

A: Fuck off then.

He came at me again, but this time I had enough of his nonsense. He threw another punch that I dodged, side stepped and managed to chicken-wing his arm behind his back. I pushed him against the wall while holding on to his chicken-winged wrist. I pressed my hip against his lower back to keep him against the wall. I had a good 10kgs or more of excess weight over him.

His two friends stepped forward but stopped when I glared at them. They stayed where they were.

Me: Are you done yet?

He struggled and tried to grab at me with his other arm but I had him pinned quite effectively. He couldn't horse-kick my balls either due to the position I had put him in and I was turned to the side. I increased the pressure on his wrist. He shouted out in pain.

Me: I'm one step away from dislocating your shoulder. Or I can break your arm. You chose.

A: Fuck you!

Slightly more pressure.

Guy 1: Bro, just let him go, we're sorry.

Me: Why are you sorry? For behaving like gangsters? Trying to bully others? Or for trusting him?

Guy 2: Sorry. We didn't know the whole story.

Me: Do you know he hit her? She had to get a PPO.

Guy 2: What?

Guy 1: Oh fuck. Let's go.

Me: I'm going to release you now. You are going to leave, and you are not going to bother her or me or anyone else any more. Do you understand?

Alan grunted.

Guy 2: Bro don't be an idiot. We have to leave.

A: Fine. Whatever.

I let him go.

He took a couple of steps towards his friends but charged at me again. I knew I couldn't show mercy this time.

I sidestepped as much as I could in the confined space and dodged, while grabbing his waist and sort of hip-tossed him to the ground with his own momentum. He cursed as he landed heavily on his side, his face bouncing off the tiled floor. I quickly got up and took a defensive stance in case he wanted more.

His friends took the opportunity to pick him up and hold on to him. He looked a little dazed.

Guy 1: We'll go now. Sorry.

Me: You know how easy it is for me to get all your personal particulars since you had to register to enter the building right?

Guy 2: We're really sorry!

I guess sometimes I could really be an asshole.

Me: Just go. And don't come back.

They dragged him out of the toilet and I washed my face and hands and tried to tidy up my clothes. I touched my side gingerly and somehow it hurt like fuck, and but I didn't seem to not be able to properly.

I headed back to the office and sat at my desk. The girls had gone back to their respective desks, Shirlyn came over to check on some stuff.

S: Big business?

Me: Huh?

S: You took quite some time in the toilet.

Then she saw my disheveled clothes.

S: What happened?

Me: Nothing.

But I guess she sort of realised I was in some discomfort.

She reached across me, nearly shoving her boobs in my face, and picked up my desk phone to dial Jasmine's extension.

S: Jas, come over please.

She came over, took one look at me, and sighed.

She pulled out my shirt at the side.

S: Woah…

Shirlyn saw the bruise that had not really healed yet. I wondered how a bruise on top of a bruise would look like.

Jasmine started feeling around again.

J: How in the world did you let him hit you at the same spot?

Me: I was careless?

S: Should I call an ambulance?

Me: No need.

But I inhaled deeply and almost fell out of the chair when Jasmine pressed on a certain spot.

J: I really can't tell. But you seem to be in pain.

S: Go and see a doc. Then go home.

Me: I didn't need to see a doc the first time.

J: Hang on. I'm pretty sure I saw 3 of them. What happened?

Me: Nothing! They didn't do anything. They didn't know the story.

J: Ya right. He must have some pretty dumb friends then.

Me: I guess you could say that.

S: Ok. That's enough. You will go see a doctor now. Jasmine will bring you. I'll give you both time off for today.

Me: I'm ok. Really.

Then Jasmine literally pressed down on the spot again and I really jumped off the chair.

Me: Oi!

J: Get your stuff.

Me: Fine.

I packed my things.

J: Wait for me.

She went back to her desk.

Shirlyn placed her hand on my shoulder.

S: You know, my offer still stands.

Me: Huh?

S: You can be with me instead, until you decide to be with her when she can.

Me: That isn't right. For you or for me.

S: I know it isn't. But that's what I want. And it might save you a little bit of trouble.

Me: I'll think about it.

S: Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day. Don't know how you're going to spend it though.

Me: Happy Valentine's to you too.

Shirlyn suddenly gave me a peck on my cheek.

S: Take care of yourself ok?

Me: Ok.

Jasmine appeared and we walked to the lift lobby.

J: I saw that.

Me: What?

J: She kissed you.

Me: Erm.

J: I know I'm being selfish by wanting to be with you before I can, and it seems like she really wants to be with you. Why don't you give her a chance?

Me: I don't know what to tell you.

J: You don't have to say anything, just follow your head. Or heart. Or dick. Or whatever. But right now, we're going to see a doctor.

She browsed through our company insurance app and found a clinic nearby.

It was past lunch time so the clinic was empty and we saw the doc immediately after going through the registration.

I went in alone while she waited outside. The Doctor was a young female, didn't seem local.

Dr: So how can I help you?

Me: I fell?

Dr: And? What did you hit? Your head?

Me: My side?

Dr: Ok, lie down on the exam table and raise your shirt.

I did so as the Dr put on her gloves.

Dr: You fell onto someone's fist?

Me: Er..

She pressed the area again, the same way Jasmine and Alicia did.

Dr: Were you in a fight?

Me: I fell.

Dr: Sure.

She pressed around again, and I flinched every time she hit the spot.

Dr: Any other injuries?

Me: No?

Dr: Do you pass urine and motion normally?

Me: Yes?

Dr: You probably need an x-ray. We don't have the facilities here, but I can write you a referral. You really should have gone to the A&E.

Unlike Alicia, this doctor didn't check my privates for damage, more or less confirming my suspicion that she was just screwing with me.

Me: I'm fine. Don't need an x-ray.

Dr: Alright. You probably should make a police report too.

Me: For falling?

She rolled her eyes at me.

Dr: Even a non medical professional can tell you were either in a fight, or got beaten up.

Me: I really fell.

Dr: Anyway, I'll just prescribe painkillers and I'll give you a 3 day MC. If at any point of time you notice blood in your urine or stools, don't come back to see me, go straight to the A&E. Ok?

Me: Alright.

Dr: And please, make a police report.

Me: Thanks Dr.

I left the room and sat next to Jasmine. We waited barely 10 more minutes for medication and the MC.

We headed back to the office.

J: Keys.

Me: What?

J: Car keys. I'm driving.

I passed her the keys. She drove me back to her place. I guess I was staying over for the next few days.
Old 17-02-2022, 08:02 AM
Samster

Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaofSorrow View Post
Don't think it's him. Last I saw him, he does wear specs.
Yeah. Don't think he saw me. I wasn't that close to Chinatown Point.

Besides, he said he saw a group. It was only me and Jasmine. Don't think it's us.
Old 17-02-2022, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
This telling him he must leave to get a "proper" job with a "proper" life, with a "proper" girl, has good intentions.

But Bro Junior, I think most of us are already damaged one way or another. Is there a point being married and eating outside all the time? Or bros hating their "proper" lives.

My apologies, not being picky or negative but if Bro Shrouded is happy, we should support him.
He's not wrong. Nothing about my life has been proper for a very long time.
Old 17-02-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
asean12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm glad you finally man up. Well Done on that. I guess you handle it much better than most of us will in similar situation.

From your communication with J and S. Honestly, I don't think you should quit your job. You have a job that you like, nice colleague (include rebecca - honestly) and J is not really a bad option to go with. Your office politic is way much better than most of us.

All you need to do is sort out your priority. If you really have feeling with J. Don't hold back your feeling. A is history, Darren and Shirley is just a passerby.

Alicia and F seems quite genuinely advice you on your relationship with J. Girls intuition are much better than men. I felt they knew you more than yourself...

You might seems that your life is fuck-up. But, it doesn't seem really that bad. Ann family treated you as part of their family (not normal but for this weird family , its seems to be a blessing).

Your job is good enough and company appreciate you on your actual work and not what's under your pant. You also have opportunity to get promote if your performance is good this year as you stated. With current COVID situation, its not easy for business to survive.

Your family didn't pressure you to get marry anytime soon and you are currently surrounded by pussy that want to sleep with you anytime yet they generally wish you the best with J.

Jealous Gila here....

*just my opinion based on what you posted.
Old 17-02-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

You never really chose before in your life. You now must make the choice and be committed to it aka settle down for good.
Old 17-02-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -44 / Power: 0
Venti0000 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Go for shirlyn ! Her offer still stands.
Old 17-02-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
EvanesceWind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Asides from your pretty relationships with all ladies involved, maybe you shoulda man up for police report too. Who knows it might just accelerate the divorce settlement for J faster? And can go back to normal life easier
Old 17-02-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3000 / Power: 22
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
This telling him he must leave to get a "proper" job with a "proper" life, with a "proper" girl, has good intentions.

But Bro Junior, I think most of us are already damaged one way or another. Is there a point being married and eating outside all the time? Or bros hating their "proper" lives.

My apologies, not being picky or negative but if Bro Shrouded is happy, we should support him.
Like most of us here who expressed our views, we all meant well. I felt TS is tormented. If happiness and saddness/confusion can be in proportion, he's likely in a 20/80 split.
Life is short, at least try to raise it to a 40/60. If any of his women is serious about him, will they put him through this, knowing he has difficulty having a grasp of his own life?
They are either as confused as him or just taking advantage of him, and he will end up with nothing.
Old 17-02-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1249 / Power: 16
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Like most of us here who expressed our views, we all meant well. I felt TS is tormented. If happiness and saddness/confusion can be in proportion, he's likely in a 20/80 split.
Life is short, at least try to raise it to a 40/60. If any of his women is serious about him, will they put him through this, knowing he has difficulty having a grasp of his own life?
They are either as confused as him or just taking advantage of him, and he will end up with nothing.
From the way I see it
1. He likes being used
2. Possible if he's not in this situation, he won't be getting a pussy buffet.
3. That Shirlyn, very clever... He maybe not. That's why he's confused.

I wouldn't say he ended up nothing. Young, old, mom's, daughters, married women, single, threesome, exes. His menu surpasses about 99% of most men in sg alone. Maybe even 70% of SBF bros.
Old 17-02-2022, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
From the way I see it
1. He likes being used
2. Possible if he's not in this situation, he won't be getting a pussy buffet.
3. That Shirlyn, very clever... He maybe not. That's why he's confused.

I wouldn't say he ended up nothing. Young, old, mom's, daughters, married women, single, threesome, exes. His menu surpasses about 99% of most men in sg alone. Maybe even 70% of SBF bros.
U missed out foursome. Lol
Old 17-02-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 3
CalvinKleine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCalvinKleine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanesceWind View Post
Asides from your pretty relationships with all ladies involved, maybe you shoulda man up for police report too. Who knows it might just accelerate the divorce settlement for J faster? And can go back to normal life easier
Not sure if that is a good idea. If it was put in record that TS is sleeping with Jasmine before the divorce is settled, it may instead backfire on her.
Old 18-02-2022, 07:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 15
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinKleine View Post
Not sure if that is a good idea. If it was put in record that TS is sleeping with Jasmine before the divorce is settled, it may instead backfire on her.
I agree that a police report might backfire on Jasmine. However, the first time he got beaten by the husband, Jasmine was the one who wanted to call the police.

Not really sure how it works, but maybe they don't have to mention the part where he's sleeping with Jasmine? She did say he's breaching the PPO.

However, at least he's defending himself now, rather than just allowing himself to get beaten.

Also, not sure if I'm accurate or not, but his recent replies, (not story updates), seem to be a tad emotionally-charged.

On a side note, I met Darren last night.

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 18-02-2022, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

On a side note, I met Darren last night.
Hahaha that's fast! Faster come feedback. Chio anot?
Old 18-02-2022, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 15
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Hahaha that's fast! Faster come feedback. Chio anot?
Darren confirm not chio. Lol.

He said Jasmine is very fit, not super feminine body due to her muscularity. I asked is it like WWE Chyna, he laughed.

Alicia body type reminds him of the JAV actress Anna Ohura, but a bit more baby fats. But she's very needy/clingy.

Felicia, he didn't want to say much, except she's the horniest.

Chio or not, he don't want to describe, he just said I need to see for myself.

And yes, he only fucked Jasmine once recently. He's rotating between Alicia and Felicia now. I don't know how he does it, he recommended some supplement called Maca?

I asked if he knew about the situation with the husband, apparently, Jasmine did tell him she's in the midst of divorce proceedings and he's only a convenient fuck.

And in case anyone is wondering, yes I already told Bro Shrouded about this last night. So he's not going to get a shock when he wakes up and reads it.

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 18-02-2022, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 11
jamestan1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjamestan1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Darren confirm not chio. Lol.

He said Jasmine is very fit, not super feminine body due to her muscularity. I asked is it like WWE Chyna, he laughed.

Alicia body type reminds him of the JAV actress Anna Ohura, but a bit more baby fats. But she's very needy/clingy.

Felicia, he didn't want to say much, except she's the horniest.

Chio or not, he don't want to describe, he just said I need to see for myself.

And yes, he only fucked Jasmine once recently. He's rotating between Alicia and Felicia now. I don't know how he does it, he recommended some supplement called Maca?

I asked if he knew about the situation with the husband, apparently, Jasmine did tell him she's in the midst of divorce proceedings and he's only a convenient fuck.

And in case anyone is wondering, yes I already told Bro Shrouded about this last night. So he's not going to get a shock when he wakes up and reads it.
Nice one bro. Got ask him if he wanna share Alicia or Felicia's contacts? Lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1