The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 08-03-2010, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Its so disappointing and disheartening to get brutally zapped when you dun abuse anyone and feel you have done no wrong...
Old 08-03-2010, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
high123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice posting bro
Old 08-03-2010, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
srkjs is Cool - loads of Potential

anyone have maid's ctc to share ?

i gt 1 philipine nurse ctc to share.. she's kinda of hard to get, but if u put in more heart, she will let u fuck..

met her 1yr ago, cut it short, i sell something, she get it from me, i sent to her hse.. seeing her boobs reali get me a hard-on. so after i pass the thing to her, i left..

while driving, my mind keep thinking how to get into bed.. lol.. once reach home, i sms her, to thank her for getting the things from me. jus like tat, we exchange sms for a few days.. in between hinting her tat im horny and wish to fuck her..

within 3days, i FUCKED her.. haha.. shiok.. her figure is great, well kept.. din try her bj cos she shy or wad la.. but she told me b4 she's very gd at bj..

simple enough, if u wan to get her.. put in more heart, like wooing a girl like tat.. CONFIRM+CHOP can get 1..
Old 09-03-2010, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 22
Lumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Its so disappointing and disheartening to get brutally zapped when you dun abuse anyone and feel you have done no wrong...
Bro relax. Just upped you back . Been following this thread quietly for sometimes alr
Old 09-03-2010, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by srkjs View Post
anyone have maid's ctc to share ?

i gt 1 philipine nurse ctc to share.. she's kinda of hard to get, but if u put in more heart, she will let u fuck..

met her 1yr ago, cut it short, i sell something, she get it from me, i sent to her hse.. seeing her boobs reali get me a hard-on. so after i pass the thing to her, i left..

while driving, my mind keep thinking how to get into bed.. lol.. once reach home, i sms her, to thank her for getting the things from me. jus like tat, we exchange sms for a few days.. in between hinting her tat im horny and wish to fuck her..

within 3days, i FUCKED her.. haha.. shiok.. her figure is great, well kept.. din try her bj cos she shy or wad la.. but she told me b4 she's very gd at bj..

simple enough, if u wan to get her.. put in more heart, like wooing a girl like tat.. CONFIRM+CHOP can get 1..
i've received quite a number of PMs. will reply soon.. wife always around so quite hard to type all the details..
Old 09-03-2010, 03:54 PM
Samster

jus reply those bros PMs who is qualified for the ctcs of my philipine nurse..

remember, be patient, dun rush.

gd luck to u guys.
Old 12-03-2010, 04:49 PM
Samster

Lumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to beholdLumix is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumix View Post
Bro relax. Just upped you back . Been following this thread quietly for sometimes alr
Lol for helping The Lord I've been zapped whatever that rock your boat boy, points cannot be used to claim free fucks anyway. Next time leave your nick there pussy because if you dare to zap me, please leave your nick there unless you're afraid of me ? Oh ya cyber pussy hiding behind a screen will never even dare to reply me
Old 12-03-2010, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 19
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Alamak, wat can points do? Can't even swap for happy meals...

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 13-03-2010, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
skyline0522 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro SRKJS, can share your pino nurse friend ctc...many thx
Old 13-03-2010, 04:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6907 / Power: 18
Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to share my recent encounter. Have been searching for my prey in some website, happen to receive a widower vietnamese from malaysia message. Now working hard to make her come to singapore to meet me. Hopefully can be able to bonk her fast fast.
Old 13-03-2010, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoSG View Post
Alamak, wat can points do? Can't even swap for happy meals...
Ya lor not even a cup of sundae
Old 13-03-2010, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

I tried out Tagged last week, noticed that there are alot of pino maids playing tagged, easily get about 5 contacts. They sounds friendly, and told me can meet up on their off days. They even pass my contact to their frds....

Can bro here has similar experience ?
any happenning ?? or any bad experience ?

My male frd ask me to be careful when meet up. Most likely the maids are in groups on sunday. They just want frds, and want guy to treat them meals or buy gifts for them. Not sure true or not.
Old 13-03-2010, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 22
cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!cereal-killer is one of the Best!

hi alvin, nothing's a free ride. they are liberal but shy, they need to get to know you first (eg. buy makan, shower abit with gifts) and you'll get what you want. most of them are pretty horny... not to forget, STICKY. beware
Old 13-03-2010, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 23
dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by magix85 View Post
3 bros pm me to give more details about my Burmese (Myanmar) maid, so here it is. I have changed some personal details slightly for privacy reasons.

Let’s call her Maw. She’s 26, single, 158cm, slim, plain but pleasant face with shoulder long hair. I’m her second employer here, she transfer to me 2 months ago. She understand basic English only (so I have to use hand gestures sometimes).
Good deal that you have got yourself
Old 13-03-2010, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
Quinsy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey hey hey! ~ I'm gettign back into the game from a short hiatus. Tomorrow, Indo Tudung Milf for breakfast. Then maybe, a Pinay milf for Lunch.

Let us all swear by the Bro Code.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1