The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2008, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
dlsp59 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
If one is serious about manhood massage, frankly it would be advisable to get an ibu (imo) cos normally such skill need years of experience. Definitely not those SYT type.

As for ages, even at 40yrs, I did come across one who still have a perfect body and a pleasant look. Really put those cewek late 20s or early 30s to shame.
ya bro agree with you.
Old 07-09-2008, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 21
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtmMan View Post
sekali came a 40 yrs old ibu knocking on your hotel room...
40 can still consider MILF......
Better not 80years old can liao !
Old 07-09-2008, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Don't know about you guys, but I don't like the idea of having a 40 yrs old ibu playing with my manhood...
Old 13-09-2008, 08:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
relax4now is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Unfortunately I can't bring any kwek to my company Guest house.

Here is what my first experience.

On friday evening my office driver droped me at company guesthouse. Took bath and went to main road. I thought I will take Ojek. Took Ojek and asked him to drop me near good massage joint. He too me and droped at one place starts with CITRYA.. something it is on the main road from batamcenre to Nagoya.

Asked for massage they quotedt 100,000 for 2 hours with 10,000 instant discount. effective price is 90k Took the massage. Young pretty girl arrived. Massage OK can say 7/10. No other service offered.

May be during my next trip I will stay in hotel. Thanks bro who responded sorry I could't able to try.

By the way what is the meaning of 'Urut Batin'
Old 17-09-2008, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by relax4now View Post
By the way what is the meaning of 'Urut Batin'
http://sammyboy.today/malaysi...-batin-kl.html
Old 18-09-2008, 12:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
roslee7 is Cool - loads of Potential

urut batin means inner energy massage. This process can stimulate men's libido and increase virility. It may also enhance and improve in your sexual activities.
Old 18-09-2008, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Not only Batam is quiet but Balai as well. Its Ramadhan. Expected.

U wish to change destination to Balai but are u aware the latter juz as bad as Batam? Prices of gils have gone up drastically..
Yup,

many are closed and I am staying away for the past 2 weeks or so. either they are afraid of "raids" by the muslim fantics or police.

Other entertainments are closed early too.

By the way, business is slow too. Many are returning for their holidays. It will be a ghost town soon, until maybe November.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 18-09-2008, 01:32 PM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by relax4now View Post
Unfortunately I can't bring any kwek to my company Guest house.

Here is what my first experience.

Asked for massage they quotedt 100,000 for 2 hours with 10,000 instant discount. effective price is 90k Took the massage. Young pretty girl arrived. Massage OK can say 7/10. No other service offered.
Bro,
saw your PM, hope to help you on this.

If you are looking for specials with in house massage, there are a few I can recommand,

Bali Spring( got spa),

Trinity Hotel( got Spa), was offered a few times by a gal who massage me a few times. Some brothers did not get it.

Formosa Hotel( no spa)

If you are looking for speicals, there are a few on the list, which you can try.

Abi massage( Next to Goodway Hotel) , there is another one called Bahari which is next to this one, but no massage.

Flower Massage( abit old place, but private rooms got specials)

Altanlanta( Most presitigous one in batam, GOT SPA), however, standard of gals dropped. Use to be one of the best.

PAS Spa( blacklisted by me, kena service by an attitude gal be4)

LINDA MASSAGE( NO SPA, ) Special yes.

Dessy massage(near linda massge, infront of lucky plaza) special yes.

List of clean massage as far as I know-

Bali tropical

Laguna

Star Saloon and massage

Sports Massage

Sawadeeka massage

For a list of pick up joints

Inda2

Femina

Queens

Sedona

Hope these helps

Old 18-09-2008, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtmMan View Post
Don't know about you guys, but I don't like the idea of having a 40 yrs old ibu playing with my manhood...

Well, if you been to New York Spa in JB, ask for gua Gen, and you see the difference.

Ask for the normal massage, and the Ibu will ask if you want gua gen near the end of massage. Enjoy!

Old 18-09-2008, 09:19 PM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Other entertainments are closed early too.

By the way, business is slow too. Many are returning for their holidays. It will be a ghost town soon, until maybe November.
Tats why is a no-no to go cheong Batam mth of ramadan. Girls either balik kampong already or planning to go back next week. 3rd quarter next mth or early Nov girls would be back for bu$ine$$.

Hmm...bro, as far as SPA/MP are concerned, they are at ur finger tips! If only Batam MP have those soapy massages like those over at JKT.
Old 18-09-2008, 10:26 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Tats why is a no-no to go cheong Batam mth of ramadan. Girls either balik kampong already or planning to go back next week. 3rd quarter next mth or early Nov girls would be back for bu$ine$$.

Hmm...bro, as far as SPA/MP are concerned, they are at ur finger tips! If only Batam MP have those soapy massages like those over at JKT.
Taiko...you mean they have it like the one in BKK...soapy massage..in JKt....didn't know that!

Any place to recommend? Would like to try the JKT one! I thought in the world Thailand had it only....very new to me!
Old 19-09-2008, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Taiko...you mean they have it like the one in BKK...soapy massage..in JKt....didn't know that!

Any place to recommend? Would like to try the JKT one! I thought in the world Thailand had it only....very new to me!
The only thing that come close are those milk bath here. If there are soapy massage here, I would be there too to try it out.

Jakarta? Which one? It has been a while since I last cheong Jkt.

Old 19-09-2008, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yup! Initially, like u, I tot only Thailand and Japan have it. But was I in for a surprise. A bro fm another forum PM me the place at JKT....

At Panti Pijat area.
Some wellknown PP in that area/ Hayam Wuruk area tat provide soapy massages are:

- Kartika
- Berlian
- Royal Mas

JKT Lau chiao (not me) should have no problem locating those places.
Old 19-09-2008, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yup! Initially, like u, I tot only Thailand and Japan have it. But was I in for a surprise. A bro fm another forum PM me the place at JKT....

Some wellknown PP (Panti Pijat) in that area/ Hayam Wuruk area tat provide soapy massages are:

- Kartika
- Berlian
- Royal Mas

JKT Lau chiao (not me) should have no problem locating those places.
Old 19-09-2008, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Tantalus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Soapy massage at JKT?? Not I know off. Now also not the right time to go. maybe after mid next month.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread