The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-01-2016, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8518 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Where is her advert?

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketosleep View Post
Wang Li, the milf that trims pubic hair & guasha is back to celebrate sg51 with us. Cheers.
Seems like no head no tail...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmaiden2015 View Post
My bad for writing nonsense
Quote:
Originally Posted by kencanken View Post
thanks for teh updates
Old 22-01-2016, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
ironmaiden2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milobing View Post
Where is her advert?

Seems like no head no tail...
Sorry.. Wrote something that could make an ML look bad.. So decided to change and delete it..
Old 22-01-2016, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
There's one ML who greeted me at her door wearing a translucent white blouse (with black bra), black pleated miniskirt and huge round glasses!
link pls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketosleep View Post
Wang Li, the milf that trims pubic hair & guasha is back to celebrate sg51 with us. Cheers.
link pls? do I need to bring my own scissor and comb?

thank you

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 22-01-2016, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 11
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks bro for telling me that humility has RTC.. Any thoughts on LTD peony? Massage wise hard or piano? Wanting to get some nice massage and less of the sensual! Thanks guys.. You're the best! (Angmo once said this to me make me steam haha)
Old 22-01-2016, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
carlto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeshinodaz View Post
Thanks bro for telling me that humility has RTC.. Any thoughts on LTD peony? Massage wise hard or piano? Wanting to get some nice massage and less of the sensual! Thanks guys.. You're the best! (Angmo once said this to me make me steam haha)
Highly recommend LTD PEONY. I visited her two days ago. She has excellent massage skill. Looks much better than photos. Understand she will leave next week. Not much chance left.
Old 22-01-2016, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 11
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldwinder View Post
First MR here!

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=584074

Went to visit ada today and was sextified with her attitude! Keep chatting with me while massaging and her bbbj was heavenly, watching her keep slurping my little bro. After cim, she went to rinse her mouth and offer me another round of massage.

For those that know who is 沈玉琳's wife (yaya), she looks 95% like her!!

Definitely a RTM!
Lucky you received good service.
Do a search in the other thread and there are few negative MRs.
Old 22-01-2016, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 12
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://liltigersden.com/clearly/

Money is hard to earn so I am always looking out for fail safe. She already have tons of good MRs but want fresh one, so here goes.

Contacted her in the morning for an evening slot. Responded quickly & I opted for 90min session (dmg 160). Location is 5 minutes walk from MRT.

Reached her place & was greeted with a SYT, more GND look but look real good. Noticed she got a pet rabbit upon entering. Hmm...

Started off with a shower alone. Asked if I want 1 or 2 shots. Opted for 2 since 90 mins. Didn't take off top, saying it is much sextifying when 2nd shot comes. Lied beside me & got me off within minutes. Not a bad start.

Massage starts & it is really really wonderful. Well trained like many bros said. Covered from shoulder, back, arse & legs. I think she will be my regular masseuse.

Smoothly proceeded into HDLY, very sensually done. Hard to describe in words. You have to try.

Proceeded onto her bed for round 2 (did I say she got a massage bed separately?). That's where she removed her top to reveal a pair of glorious boobs. Wow! Really soft to grab & cuddle. 4G roaming limited signal but she got a few patterns to make you rock hard. BM, catbath, 69, cowgirl & simulated BJ. How not to come???

I cannot recommend her enough... when vit M is hard to come by, might as well spend on one who can make you feel it is worth every cent! Btw, her GFE is very high, be careful of getting KC-ed

Try weekend bookings bros, she revealed it is actually easier to get a slot

My personal rating:
Looks: 8 (very seductive eyes)
Boobs: B & soft
Massage: 10
HJ: 10, especially if opt for 1 shot. Process is simply silky smooth
GFE: 10, not for the weak willed

My fail safes: Yuko (LTD), Hoshi (RTC), Enna (LTD), Cassie (LTD) in terms of look, boobs & GFE in no particular order.
Old 23-01-2016, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
There's one ML who greeted me at her door wearing a translucent white blouse (with black bra), black pleated miniskirt and huge round glasses!
Think I know who... Yummilicious...
One of the current angpai lady M hahaha
Old 23-01-2016, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Powerstations deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

massage deleted as requested

Last edited by Powerstations; 24-01-2016 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Massage deleted as requested
Old 23-01-2016, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1844 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstations View Post
Contacted in the morning and get 90min slot at night? We all know that this angpai is most difficult to book in the past and need two or three days advanced booking. Is she changed and accept only same day booking like Hope?
"The past" was a while ago. I think it is possible to get same day booking for her now, depending on your luck.
Old 23-01-2016, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 12
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Contacted in the morning and get 90min slot at night? We all know that this angpai is most difficult to book in the past and need two or three days advanced booking. Is she changed and accept only same day booking like Hope?
I am not sure bro.. I was trying my luck on the Friday morning. Didn't expect to get a slot, much less a 90 min slot. But during the session, she did mentioned she takes fewer bookings on weekends but even so, business is slower. Which to me translate it is easier to get a slot on weekends. Dunno whether it includes Fridays.

FYI, I got the 6:30 slot
Old 23-01-2016, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!

Quote:
For angpais who have been here for some time, it is possible to get same day booking if you are lucky and you are not trying to get the popular time slots.
Old 23-01-2016, 10:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
goldwinder is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
She has been around quite long oredi and keep changing stables..... hopefully she has learnt her lesson and improve her customer service / attitude as there were some negative posts on her. Btw she does both FL & ML so you need to tell her which stable you got her contact from so that she can know you are there for massage or fuckjob.
Didn't know that and only saw her on two stables. Guess lucky for me But one negative point would be the frequency of her pressing her phone is damn high!
Old 23-01-2016, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2097 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Getting a preferred time slot with AP on the same day of contact is just pure luck; maybe either someone cancelled or sibei heng zhun zhun that timing no one asked... or other reason(s)

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 23-01-2016, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 12
alexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

So i would like to ask what are the popular timeslots? So bros here will avoid hahahah

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1