The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-01-2016, 09:07 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mizuki_yona is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone tried 冰冰 from shenhua?
Old 16-01-2016, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2096 / Power: 14
darksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond reputedarksaintz has a reputation beyond repute

hi all,

Is there still some taiwan mei mei around..?
Old 16-01-2016, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
zombieaslop2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros! Any syt ml that speak French to intro? I'm sucker for Gfe lol
Old 16-01-2016, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinML777 View Post
Just finish my session with this lovely SYT yesterday night, repost my MR over here

The new feature just right near to the bed, it's a TV with all "movie"

First I was greeted by her lovely smile. She was wearing a dark red vest, very seductive. I can feel that my little bro already start singing marikita.

No waste time, we quickly proceed to bathe, she help me to soap up and clean nicely. Her new home got bigger bathe room, both of us are able to squueze inside, during the bathing the action already start. She knee down and start caring my little bro. And her face was so close to it. Oh.... I almost cannot control but to ask her to hold for a while, else my white army gonna came out before the main course.

After that we proceed to massage first we start with the back massage, strength was just nice and can feel she put in effort for it. After a while I can feel 2 soft ball rolling on my back... The real actin started....

Her HJ really more than badminton, bro that not yet try, should come and book a session with her.

Btw, I ask to switch off the new feature, com I told her she is more than enuf. No need additional background music, hehe.

The overall session is very nice, I kinda enjoy it. Already made my next booking with her. Cozy she really hard to reply and message.

While writing this I still thinking about her... Argh Kena KC deep deep.

My 2 cents

Eh no head no tail leh... Who u talking abt...
Old 16-01-2016, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

mint.

Go give her a try if you haven't.
Weekend is better for first timer.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 16-01-2016, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki_yona View Post
Who's this gal u referring to?
He talking/referring to mint bah... he just cut and paste his MR from her thread....
https://sammyboy.today/showthread...=#post14089264

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 16-01-2016, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Haha, forge to put name, blur blur, it obvious I guess.
Old 16-01-2016, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 12
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Visited this ML recently.

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/alisa-massage/

Was looking for a good massage & release. Decided to give her a try since so many positive MRs. Must say a bit disappointed.

Looks: Prob early 20s but not a looker in my opinion. Rate her 6. A man's poison may be another man's meat.
Massage: Not too bad, tried to cover from head to toe but I had better from other tier 1 ML. Prob rate her 6.
Boobs: A, not for boob lovers. Barely there.
HJ: Never asked how many times thought advert says 2. Ended up with 1 in the end, with her lying beside me. Standard nip sucking & little moans. For me, commercial feeling.
JG: Massaging your balls, don't really feel anything but discomfort.
GFE: Thus is where she excels. Can hold a good conversation. Never a prolonged quiet moment.

For me, exclude showers at start & end, massage + sensual about 40 mins. Not worth a RTM. Maybe regulars get better treatment. No RTM for me.
Old 16-01-2016, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
zombieaslop2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow got zap for no good reason. I tot asking qn here is zap free?
Old 16-01-2016, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 15
lovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of lightlovepiece is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoliath View Post
Roaming as mentioned by a bro before was selective? How's your roaming experience with her? Top removed ?
Thanks.
Yes top removed. Full roaming.
Old 16-01-2016, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Javabeans

Texted Alice (Sterofreak) in your list 2. She RTC as replied by someone on her phone. Not sure returning. Pls consider update unless some Bros have other feedbacks.
Old 16-01-2016, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16496 / Power: 48
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seqing View Post
Bro Javabeans

Texted Alice (Sterofreak) in your list 2. She RTC as replied by someone on her phone. Not sure returning. Pls consider update unless some Bros have other feedbacks.
Noted & Thanks
Old 16-01-2016, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Guadalupe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguy.com/xiao-yue-er-massage/

2 thumbs up for this spicy n slutty Szechuan mei mei

she can really talk dirty with you, no holds barred type

the massage was really damn good and i was so relaxed after the massage.
anyway my ratings :

looks : 7/10 , looks like the photo, young MILF
massage : 10/10 , very pro
body : 7/10 , not for boobs lovers
jg/hj : 8/10 , mixed JG/HJ style
gfe : 10/10 , u cannot describe in words

going to have a 1.5 hours session next week.
Old 16-01-2016, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 12
Lukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Bigmama(baoer) and Zu er before. Both got big tits and nice bf but not much of playability. Looking for pure sensual and best with BM/BF..high playability ML. Aiming for this gem but not much MR.

http://liltigersden.com/sunny/
Old 16-01-2016, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

any AR girl ml now???? =(
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1