The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
superdoggy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Any bro can share the b1 girls with good massage
Old 10-03-2022, 12:10 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2734 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TingWai View Post
Another former TCS girl Duo Duo fits your description too.
Eva,Amy & Daisy were definitely slim. Tiffany...dunno how to describe
agree with the above. the 3 named are slim. Ex-TCS Michelle is also definitely slim, and current in our shores... unfortunately, no FJ anymore...
Old 10-03-2022, 12:14 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2734 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
Candy slim "skinny " pic is her face swap on other celebrity pic video for fun admire. (: No harm intended though.
Yep... no harm to people who knows her... not so "no harm" for people who thought she looks like that...
Old 10-03-2022, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 16
neotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TingWai View Post
Another former TCS girl Duo Duo fits your description too.
Eva,Amy & Daisy were definitely slim. Tiffany...dunno how to describe
T ok bah, just nice to grab lol
Old 10-03-2022, 03:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 3
xuanda is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxuanda is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for bluedoor

Second time venturing into this playground. Last time I came here was after a drinking session and my friend brought me here. Quite gian to try again. The whole process reminds me of being in BKK.

Can't remember what's my ladies name already. She has a voluptuous body though. Not thin if that's what you're looking for. Teeth slightly stained by cigarettes or coffee. But overall I would RTF her again. $50 entrance.

PS: While smoking outside after the deed, I saw one foreman bringing 2 of what is unmistakably his bangla workers into another shop. Unless you telling me they are his bodyguards lah.. Kudos to you bro, must be nice working for you
Old 10-03-2022, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 12
Nostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to behold

Went to explore yesterday, but really all lao chio. Not for me.
A few shop no one manning, perhaps busy with customer, so didn’t get to see all.

Didn’t see the L2 back alley one and L3.

If got STY info, please do share. I’ll prolly explore somewhere else soon.
Old 10-03-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 6
cheekalot is a Helpful and Caring Samstercheekalot is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by neotan View Post
T ok bah, just nice to grab lol
Bro

13* UPL ?

Can share damage ?
Old 10-03-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
derrosian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuanda View Post
FR for bluedoor

Second time venturing into this playground. Last time I came here was after a drinking session and my friend brought me here. Quite gian to try again. The whole process reminds me of being in BKK.

Can't remember what's my ladies name already. She has a voluptuous body though. Not thin if that's what you're looking for. Teeth slightly stained by cigarettes or coffee. But overall I would RTF her again. $50 entrance.

PS: While smoking outside after the deed, I saw one foreman bringing 2 of what is unmistakably his bangla workers into another shop. Unless you telling me they are his bodyguards lah.. Kudos to you bro, must be nice working for you

Seems like this is the yellow shop with Fei Fei. You go around 10pm-12am on some days machiam foreign worker having meeting there. For that reason, I stopped visiting the MLs there.
Old 10-03-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 827 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2616 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xuanda View Post
Either they are attending to some repair works, or these are employees of the month awards
Old 10-03-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 3
xuanda is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxuanda is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Either they are attending to some repair works, or these are employees of the month awards
Confirm employees of the month award
Old 10-03-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 20
engine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud ofengine has much to be proud of

Actually after exploring the place, have visited almost all of them i guess over the last 2 years, these are all fuck and go shops, so don't expect much and non-exist massage. Just pay at counter, do your deed and go. The only advantage of this place is that there are alot of shops to choose from, its not in a mall, so parking is easy, and it opens 24 hours. mixture of lao chio and some pre milf. Just enjoy that there is still such places with large number of ML concentrated in one area, even in Jln Besar or Geylang have to walk to different lanes or street. Here all one on one street. If want svc oriented go online bookings, but alot of landmines, so have to check bros FR here first then go.
Old 10-03-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2457 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Is H*** spa along Upp Paya Lebar Road still operational?
Old 10-03-2022, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 16
neotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekalot View Post
Bro

13* UPL ?

Can share damage ?
Ex-TCS wor
Old 10-03-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 11
iwanbigboobs is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriwanbigboobs is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriwanbigboobs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by testoste View Post
Is H*** spa along Upp Paya Lebar Road still operational?
heard from ML that their license cannot be renewed
Old 10-03-2022, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 381 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10994 / Power: 11
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwanbigboobs View Post
heard from ML that their license cannot be renewed
Ya their MLs now forced to take a break. I heard some are looking for new places to work.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1