The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 5
mwong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymwong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My cheating gf

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtan1980 View Post
Actually, I am in quite similar situation than you but just that I am married and I cant give her commitment.I have a married gf with me for 2 years plus. She left her husband last year and soon going to divorce. Just half a year ago, she tell me that she is going to look for a single full time bf to be with... I cant stop her as I have no reasons to say no... I cant bear to give her up... I fell in too deep already until, I am even willing to accept her having another guy after me... we still exchange texts, date once a while though lesser, but I cant help to keep comparing the love she had for him and me... Now we our rs is in the rocky state... But I just cant bear to let go... I do know how it feels....
I dun get u...pretty confused.... u r married and u can't give who commitment? ur wife or third party? because shes an intruder if u're married. And she is married too? just that shes getting a divorce and what abt urself? still loving ur wife or getting divorce soon too? she left her husband last year and until now still "soon going to divorce"? i think the situation is very different bro...
Old 25-12-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of

Mwong - hope this help u to understd

Similarity
- Both of u guy r in a toxic r/s & not willing to let it go

Difference
- gtan1980 gf already "show hand" so he struggling to match or up his stake
- yr gf hvn't but seem to hv the upper hand

Note There's a separation time period before the actual divorce !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwong View Post
I dun get u...pretty confused.... u r married and u can't give who commitment? ur wife or third party? because shes an intruder if u're married. And she is married too? just that shes getting a divorce and what abt urself? still loving ur wife or getting divorce soon too? she left her husband last year and until now still "soon going to divorce"? i think the situation is very different bro...
Old 26-12-2019, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gtan1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
You are totally right...
I just not willing to like go... I even go to the stage telling her that I dun mind being a spare tire to her if she still have feelings for me... But its really tiring me out, keep guessing and comparing and asking her whereabouts... anyway, its history, she just tell me that lets just stay as friends and hope I know the difference between friends and couple relationship... Totally heart broken...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pe1964 View Post
Mwong - hope this help u to understd

Similarity
- Both of u guy r in a toxic r/s & not willing to let it go

Difference
- gtan1980 gf already "show hand" so he struggling to match or up his stake
- yr gf hvn't but seem to hv the upper hand

Note There's a separation time period before the actual divorce !
Old 26-12-2019, 02:33 AM
Samster

Mwong - You still have the chance if you love her. Communicate and ask for her hand, but if she still insist with him, then no choice, just enjoy the pleasure she is still giving you.

For me, she just tell me that if I can divorce and be with her, she will stick with me. But thats something I cant do thats why I know its going to end how how... I am just trying to up my stake and hope she will still have feelings for me... sigh... sometimes I find that I quite 犯贱,why dun let go...
Old 27-12-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 6
3someIsAwesome is one of the Best!3someIsAwesome is one of the Best!3someIsAwesome is one of the Best!
Quote:
Mwong - You still have the chance if you love her. Communicate and ask for her hand, but if she still insist with him, then no choice, just enjoy the pleasure she is still giving you.

For me, she just tell me that if I can divorce and be with her, she will stick with me. But thats something I cant do thats why I know its going to end how how... I am just trying to up my stake and hope she will still have feelings for me... sigh... sometimes I find that I quite 犯贱,why dun let go...
因为肥肉已经在嘴里了,可是你没办法要吐出来给人家吃…

Hoped that you've some sexy videos or pictures of your time together with her for remembrance. At least when the night gets lonely, still can reminiscence the good old times together.
Old 27-12-2019, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

U are simply a bastard. U can give her a status and cannot devote urselve to her and yet expect her to be devoted to u? Unimaginary selfish bastard u are.

She is sick of it obviously and wanted desperately wanted to cut off from u by distancing herself from u. But u just continue to torment her.

Y u want to do that?
Simply coz u are a bastard. And the best part. U are not the slightest ashamed of what you say.... Hahaha. No better word to describe u.
Old 27-12-2019, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
AliSpinks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro TS, hoping to read more
Old 27-12-2019, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 6
3someIsAwesome is one of the Best!3someIsAwesome is one of the Best!3someIsAwesome is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
U are simply a bastard. U can give her a status and cannot devote urselve to her and yet expect her to be devoted to u? Unimaginary selfish bastard u are.

She is sick of it obviously and wanted desperately wanted to cut off from u by distancing herself from u. But u just continue to torment her.

Y u want to do that?
Simply coz u are a bastard. And the best part. U are not the slightest ashamed of what you say.... Hahaha. No better word to describe u.
Eh bro don't anyhow scold people la. You read properly. They started off having an affair with both being married... She's also no angel. Might as well curse her too.

He's just sharing his experiences. Although a bit wrong to start off with in the first place...

I've to agree it's not a proper apple to apple comparison of situation here to TS.
Old 27-12-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster

Yes, I am selfish... I deserve the scolding but please no vulgarities... I am no saint... when we are together, we have many good memories and when there is love, the sex is amazing... its all about pleasing one another... but things suddenly changed and I really couldnt accept it... Its really painful... I have been sobbing for a week already thinking of her... Really 犯贱。。。

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post

Y u want to do that?
Old 27-12-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes, I am selfish... I deserve the scolding but please no vulgarities... I am no saint... when we are together, we have many good memories and when there is love, the sex is amazing... its all about pleasing one another... but things suddenly changed and I really couldnt accept it... Its really painful... I have been sobbing for a week already thinking of her... Really 犯贱。。。
Right, sorry about the vulgarities. Got carried away.....

Even thou both is married when the affair started.
She had moved on, I believe if the feelings is mutual. She will be in as much pain as you and being a divorcee now and I assume above 30. She had very limited time to find someone else.
Be fair to her if there's no way you can commit to her.
Dun waste her time and youth even if it hurts.
Old 03-01-2020, 02:35 AM
Samster

Sorry Mwong to use your thread. Please do continue... For mine its all over, however we still chat and remain friends, but it kinda torment to me... Have a great new year ahead!!
Old 04-01-2020, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 16
daredevil001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdaredevil001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

When you treat a girl too good, they will take you for granted. They will think that you will be there for them no matter what happens. They will feel loved, yes. But what happens thereafter, good guys make them feel warmth but guys who knows how to play will make them feel happy.

Had an experience once before.
Got together with a girl from overseas few years back. Treated her like a princess, morning calls for her and late nights until she "slept".
There are few nights or even day(s) that she didn't reply, and when I asked her where did she go, she just told me "I went back to my old folks home." "I have slept already."

I gave in, not even a slight suspicion. There's one time when she didn't reply for 3 days, I asked her if there is anything wrong. She just said "her phone spoilt". I immediately transferred her money, telling her to get a new phone so that she won't go missing again. (i totally regretted). Everything went well thereafter and I even have the thought of marrying her over already.

Many more times she will go missing for at least a day or two, only coming back to say that she wants to eat her favourite food and all. I gave in.

Then there comes the final blow, few days after 2018 New Year. I've been wearing a green hat for all these months. Her self recorded videos, up on the net, with dates like "Sex on her birthday", "Christmas sex", "Countdown sex". I confronted her, and all she say is she needed money to come down to find me. (She said before, because I buy her a phone, she will make the effort to earn to come down to SG to find me, and she didn't want me to give her money for her to get a flight down) Guess what, I believed it.

Guess what bro, same as you, I tolerated because I love her. And yes, I became paranoid ever since. Called her ever now and then when she doesn't reply, texted her to ask what is she doing always.

Another blow came in on the 14/2/18. Another video came up, and another came on the 15/2/18 morning sex. I totally gave up thereafter.

Do I still love her? Yes. Do I want to get back to her? No.
In this century, love is cheap and money talks. Being too loyal will only hurt yourself more.
In the past it's about loyalty, but nowadays its how you play that love game.

Just my experience. I feel you too bro, makes me think back of my past. Then again, if give me another chance I will not step into this shithole. Good guys don't last.
Old 05-01-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster

Woah... what are the chances of her self video on the net? You get to find out then? The guy intentional posted it without her consent? Glad that you moved on. I am still currently in contact with her as friend status... sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by daredevil001 View Post
When you treat a girl too good, they will take you for granted. They will think that you will be there for them no matter what happens. They will feel loved, yes. But what happens thereafter, good guys make them feel warmth but guys who knows how to play will make them feel happy.

Got together with a girl from overseas few years back. Treated her like a princess, morning calls for her and late nights until she "slept".
There are few nights or even day(s) that she didn't reply, and when I asked her where did she go, she just told me "I went back to my old folks home." "I have slept already."

I gave in, not even a slight suspicion. There's one time when she didn't reply for 3 days, I asked her if there is anything wrong. She just said "her phone spoilt". I immediately transferred her money, telling her to get a new phone so that she won't go missing again. (i totally regretted). Everything went well thereafter and I even have the thought of marrying her over already.

Many more times she will go missing for at least a day or two, only coming back to say that she wants to eat her favourite food and all. I gave in.

Then there comes the final blow, few days after 2018 New Year. I've been wearing a green hat for all these months. Her self recorded videos, up on the net, with dates like "Sex on her birthday", "Christmas sex", "Countdown sex". I confronted her, and all she say is she needed money to come down to find me. (She said before, because I buy her a phone, she will make the effort to earn to come down to SG to find me, and she didn't want me to give her money for her to get a flight down) Guess what, I believed it.

Guess what bro, same as you, I tolerated because I love her. And yes, I became paranoid ever since. Called her ever now and then when she doesn't reply, texted her to ask what is she doing always.

Another blow came in on the 14/2/18. Another video came up, and another came on the 15/2/18 morning sex. I totally gave up thereafter.

In this century, love is cheap and money talks. Being too loyal will only hurt yourself more.

Just my experience. I feel you too bro, makes me think back of my past. Then again, if give me another chance I will not step into this shithole. Good guys don't last.
Old 08-01-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11772 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for juicy updates
Old 08-01-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 5
fillerup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfillerup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfillerup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfillerup is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by daredevil001 View Post

Where is she from?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1