The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-01-2016, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskboard View Post
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=580835

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=579753

Not sure but i think this two are stay together as the address is the same area?? anyway cause i call jasmine to ask if the provide topless massage she didn't reply. So i call Crystal for appointment and is confirmed, but when i reached the area there was no reply or anything meaning i got fly aeroplane. So please becareful guys.....
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=580835[/url] - this one, you can see my MR at post no. 14950 on this thread. BTW, the last I know, she now operates out of an apartment in Area G, not any where near Jalan Besar.

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=579753 - this one I think is the same one as the one I tried in my MR at post no. 15171 on this thread. I think she also advertises on other OKT sites.

Both are MILFs, so be warned.
Old 15-01-2016, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Deskboard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyway just want to ask.... you guys ever get ML which tries very hard to KC you? Example keeps calling you and message you? Is this a norm in the ML scene too?
Old 15-01-2016, 01:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
humantorch83 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolong89 View Post
FR for Miko (LM)
Just paid a visit to this young sweet girl who just landed in sg not long. Face is sooo young but body already fully matured 😈😈
Her location is discreet enough and if you're taking public transport might need to walk abit but not very far though as her directions are very clear. However she could only understand chinese so bros out there just take note of this.
Her massage for me is good enough and will check with me time to time on the strength. Not bad building the chemistry during the massage. She also mentioned that she has never done this in china before but surprisingly her skills are not bad especially the sensual part hehehehe.... If bros out there like shy type syt can go for her, will not disappoint you. Her figure and skills are what I like. Heard she might have a chance to return home after cny, so bros, can have a try as she's still available. The only downside i think should be she's not staying alone in the apartment. Not a problem for me though, just for bros to take note. I will rtf for her pretty face and service and the efforts given in.

I also tried Miko but her real life appearance looks so much different from her advertised pics. Such a disappointment
Old 15-01-2016, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1363 / Power: 13
diab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskboard View Post
Anyway just want to ask.... you guys ever get ML which tries very hard to KC you? Example keeps calling you and message you? Is this a norm in the ML scene too?
bro, if she does that to you.. i think she see something in you that attracts her more than the rest. so, you are probably the 'chosen one'. go for it lah. have fun!
but if the calls are meant to pester or kept asking u return, then be careful. nothing is free in this world bro. protect ownself first.
which ML? hahah makes me curious liao.
Old 15-01-2016, 01:09 PM
Samster

diab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud of

so no one have any reviews or comments on miu miu?
interested to find out if she does FL, cos one bro mentioned before but only saw she advertised for ML only. text her last nite and no response.
http://sglonelyguy.com/miu-miu-massage/
Old 15-01-2016, 01:14 PM
Samster (M)

Tried Miko from shenhua69 but the lady who served me looks so different from the pixs advertised. Dont even know if is the same person
Old 15-01-2016, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diab View Post
so no one have any reviews or comments on miu miu?
interested to find out if she does FL, cos one bro mentioned before but only saw she advertised for ML only. text her last nite and no response.
http://sglonelyguy.com/miu-miu-massage/
Bro, this thread is for ml.
Old 15-01-2016, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 14
lhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by humantorch83 View Post
Tried Miko from shenhua69 but the lady who served me looks so different from the pixs advertised. Dont even know if is the same person
In terms of service and look?
Old 15-01-2016, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidman View Post
Bro, this thread is for ml.
noted bro. she now only provides ML but got info stating last time she was FL. so just interested to know only.
no worries bro.
Old 15-01-2016, 02:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhwalong View Post
In terms of service and look?
Fleshy. Service is quite gd but feel cheated by the pics. I can say 100% its a diff girl
Old 15-01-2016, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
orangelah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Enna (LTD) on wednesday

Looks: average, said she is 24, but look more mature like 28 - 30?

Massage: Strength was ok, she uses her elbow to massage most of the time

Sensual: feels normal to me, good part was she was fully naked. didn't really feel her HDLY, handjob was so so too i feel.

GFE: didn't really talk much , she said that i look tired and just asked me to rest.

RTM: probably not, location kinda off for me.

Conclusion: Clearly > Enna
Old 15-01-2016, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Sevensword is Cool - loads of Potential

No MR from yelinglong from shenhua yet?
Old 15-01-2016, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevensword View Post
No MR from yelinglong from shenhua yet?
I m interested on her too, waiting for MR....
Old 15-01-2016, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Lanmianbao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yelinglong looks really pretty from the photos .. But the price is a little bit too steep for $120/hj

http://www.shenhua69.com/momo

This ml caught my eyes instead , looks like a good deal it's the photos is real
Old 15-01-2016, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Deskboard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diab View Post
bro, if she does that to you.. i think she see something in you that attracts her more than the rest. so, you are probably the 'chosen one'. go for it lah. have fun!
but if the calls are meant to pester or kept asking u return, then be careful. nothing is free in this world bro. protect ownself first.
which ML? hahah makes me curious liao.
LOL I think not too good to divulge too much about her. But anyway Thanks for the advice, I been in ktv long enough to resist KCs lol. Wasn't expecting this from ML tbh. Cheers.

Last edited by Deskboard; 15-01-2016 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Changes needed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1