The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 06-04-2017, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 10
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabr View Post
Some stupid bro spread the message to my pinoy that her picture is being spread here.

Stupid or what??! Cant get hole then want to reveal.

Wait till she go police then this site will close down again.

Damn.. How dumb can some guys here be.
thats what u get when u show off your prize's identity to all the jealous guys here. some will confirm act as white knight and go tell her. i dont agree with them being white knights (so much for bro code), but u could have avoided this entirely by not showing off her identity in the first place.
Old 07-04-2017, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
horseydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Some stupid bro spread the message to my pinoy that her picture is being spread here.

true that bro.

Some bros are really idiots, came across one as well and his initials are D.L.

lol idiot tried to be a knight in shining armor.

We should all be helping and advising each other rather than stepping on bros snitching on them in order to bed chicks.

Really despicable twats some people are.
Old 07-04-2017, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 16
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

they just want a fast hole and fast score, they didn't know that those maid maybe will think that they will do same themselves ... stupid people everywhere
Old 07-04-2017, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
lelouch1504 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro need some advice~ do you bang the maid with no string attach? I'm chatting up this maid but she lamenting need money send home for mother… so want to earn extra bucks from sex favours😥
Old 08-04-2017, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 800 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

One bro actually screen shot entire sbf contents n tell her she was posted here online. N say he care for her actually n help her. N ask meet up. Lol!!!! My maid fb show me I really want laugh.
Old 08-04-2017, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
jameskissu69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by energy_boi View Post
One bro actually screen shot entire sbf contents n tell her she was posted here online. N say he care for her actually n help her. N ask meet up. Lol!!!! My maid fb show me I really want laugh.
Which maid Bro u referring too Bro?
Old 08-04-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 17
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro maybe you can share your maid FB's screen here hehe.

dump people everywhere

Please don't up me for points exchange
Old 08-04-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 8
BuiViet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBuiViet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBuiViet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelouch1504 View Post
Bro need some advice~ do you bang the maid with no string attach? I'm chatting up this maid but she lamenting need money send home for mother… so want to earn extra bucks from sex favours😥
Nowadays not easy to find free lunch
Old 08-04-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskissu69 View Post
Which maid Bro u referring too Bro?

Haha, maybe it's u. That's why u asking. Sneaky idiots, can't tahan rejected by maid, spoilt other plp makan. Tell her care about her lol. My maid fb laugh say he stupid boy, not yet a man.
Old 08-04-2017, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
I believe the maid also have some fb group chat. They also share information about bf. Don't know why these idiots do this!
Old 08-04-2017, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
jameskissu69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Haha, maybe it's u. That's why u asking. Sneaky idiots, can't tahan rejected by maid, spoilt other plp makan. Tell her care about her lol. My maid fb laugh say he stupid boy, not yet a man.
Come on man if I'm asking I wouldn't have posted the photo in the first place... get your facts right dude.
Old 08-04-2017, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Why not screenshot his number n name n photo n with whatever he say to the maid here? Make this type of bastard famous. We would like to see how a ball-less bastard looks like.
Old 08-04-2017, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lelouch1504 View Post
Bro need some advice~ do you bang the maid with no string attach? I'm chatting up this maid but she lamenting need money send home for mother… so want to earn extra bucks from sex favours��
Bro if damage below $100 can go try la if service good let me know haha v common nowadays don't be surprise what they say maid can thrust but don't trust n nowadays no free lunch need spent a bit too if met them
Old 08-04-2017, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3366 / Power: 15
cupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Bro if damage below $100 can go try la if service good let me know haha v common nowadays don't be surprise what they say maid can thrust but don't trust n nowadays no free lunch need spent a bit too if met them
some tell you no $$$ no honey
Old 09-04-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Why not screenshot his number n name n photo n with whatever he say to the maid here? Make this type of bastard famous. We would like to see how a ball-less bastard looks like.
No point brother, there always be that "white knight" looking to be a "saviour" but want to be a fucker.

Actually, this type guys worse.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1