The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 14-02-2010, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6331 / Power: 18
sleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

I love this thread very much. I would like to share what i have with bros here as a form of contribution. Cheers
Old 14-02-2010, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
itsmyfault deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just reading this thread made me look at my relatives maid differently gosh !
Old 14-02-2010, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
BJ&FJ is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGuardian View Post
My goodness, newbies can be so incessant in demanding for contacts, and when things don't work out, the first thing that they tend to think is, "Eh wah lau why she fuck that bro and not me?"

My advice is, no matter what age you are, if you want contacts, man up and hunt for your next meal on your own. I've tried this countless times, and although it seemed like a daunting task at first, I got the hang of it after a few failures. Like the saying goes, sometimes things have to get worse before they can get better.

Good luck to all newbies and young bros! (I noticed that a couple of the bros who posted here are still in their late teens, but age is never an issue when a good bonk is at stake)
I totally agree.

Now I've already targeted a maid. Now, just find her and ask her out. Will try to bonk her soon. Maybe just a BJ.

Post FR soon!
Old 16-02-2010, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ&FJ View Post
I totally agree.

Now I've already targeted a maid. Now, just find her and ask her out. Will try to bonk her soon. Maybe just a BJ.

Post FR soon!
will be waiting for your story!
Old 17-02-2010, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 19
slayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokyluke View Post
they r young, human, work all day, have no real leisure time and when a situation occurs that a guy is interested to xx them, most of them would accept .. for the sake to have a good time out of their dull boring life.. still b warned.. cheers
That is why when you cheong, you always need a second prepaid number & never give away your real identity. But then there are some maids who are also nice girls, just that they are lonely. So if anyone were to treat them nice and friendly I think they would know how to appreciate.

I will only reward to those who have been contributing positively to this forum.
Old 17-02-2010, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 22
kakoza is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkakoza is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkakoza is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yo bro.. try many time but can't login... is the password correct?
Old 19-02-2010, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

Yesterday morning quite happening this pinoy maid whom I keep in touch
with since September last year happensto stay nearby my area. She actually ask me to come to her house to see her as she is very lonely (no employer around,but got one small little kid,not even kindergarden )

Met up with her at place. Sweet talk here and there , tease her a little. I sat on the sofa at the living room , and I coaxed her to come near me, no objections. She sat on my lap , sweet talk to each other a bit more , no sooner than later, she actually took the initiative to kiss me!

We frenched kiss like long lost passionate lovers. I also take my chances to autoroam her body. Touch and caress her A cup boobs and her big tight juicy butt. I became a little bit more daring and slip my right hand into her pants and to her panties and finger her. Wow, her pussy so moist and wet!

she looked at me so seductively and moaned a little, can't take that look on her face , that I planted my lips on her hers for more frenching while fingering her and the same time.... so shoik!

This goes on for a while ,then she told me to stop as she is busy and has to attend the little baby boy. She told me she will call me again and will continue our session another day. She told me to go wash my hands, bid her goodbye and kiss her lightly on the lips. She also told me she will be off on the 7 march 2010 which is on a Sunday so we can spend time more with each other.Or if the kid happens to be asleep she will call me to come over to her place and entertain her as well.

All in all quite satisfying although no sex as of yet , we still keep in contact till this very day as well. I will update if anything occurs!
Old 20-02-2010, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jomblo is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bro kengarou..so active ah u...i met up with the previous maid yest n bring her hotel bang 2 rounds n now i totally no energy....she long time never reply my sms already..yest try luck..call her n she say long time she never have sex...so go straight n just have fun...now i think need to recharge battery for 1 week....ahhaha
Old 20-02-2010, 02:10 AM
Samster

sleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond reputesleeping has a reputation beyond repute

To those brothers who get the the maids contact from me please remember to share it around when you are tired of them. Thks
Old 20-02-2010, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

something funny to share with bros here, was at a shopping mall yesterday and there was this 2 domestic helpers trying out the " exercise thing" which u ride on like a horse. hehe. i dun want to say brand la. quite big popular one. then came late 40plus man, try to seduce the one on the " horse". Domestic helper not impressed cos he not Brad pitt looking type!!! lol. then who knows his wife saw and kanna big big!!!! lol. pull his ear and scold him loudly , damn pai seh man. trying to makan while shopping with wife??!!! not tactical leh. no wonder kanna caught!!! now i wonder if he is one of the bros here. sibei pai seh ah!!!! after that i just asked casually to the one on the "horse" shiok a not? she laugh and say ok la. try only cannot buy. i say dun try so long afterwards below spolit!!!!! she laugh and laugh. and say long time no do how to spoil!!!!! wah lan, hear oredi i steam!!!! lol. her frend keep saying aiyoh so naughty talk like that. so i mai tu liao, just pass them my number say got time, free or bored just sms me lor. they say ok. so i just wait to see if they sms me. anyway i always busy with work so i no hurry.
Old 20-02-2010, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
leslayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

its a thrilling experience to play with maids. I hope i can contribute in sharing my experience but afraid bad command in english will piss off some bros out there. How??
Old 20-02-2010, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 16
Dixit is one of the Best!Dixit is one of the Best!Dixit is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengarou View Post
Yesterday morning quite happening this pinoy maid whom I keep in touch
with since September last year happensto stay nearby my area. She actually ask me to come to her house to see her as she is very lonely (no employer around,but got one small little kid,not even kindergarden )

Met up with her at place. Sweet talk here and there , tease her a little. I sat on the sofa at the living room , and I coaxed her to come near me, no objections. She sat on my lap , sweet talk to each other a bit more , no sooner than later, she actually took the initiative to kiss me!

We frenched kiss like long lost passionate lovers. I also take my chances to autoroam her body. Touch and caress her A cup boobs and her big tight juicy butt. I became a little bit more daring and slip my right hand into her pants and to her panties and finger her. Wow, her pussy so moist and wet!

she looked at me so seductively and moaned a little, can't take that look on her face , that I planted my lips on her hers for more frenching while fingering her and the same time.... so shoik!

All in all quite satisfying although no sex as of yet , we still keep in contact till this very day as well. I will update if anything occurs!
You so daring to go to her working place. You not scared if the employer might placed a hidden camera somewhere .
Old 21-02-2010, 03:25 AM
Samster

I have this old story of mine to share.

It all happens during my NS time, my parent used to employ domestic helper to take care of my grandparents cos they are normally not at home in the day.
Once, very horny in camp after my campmates told me their shiok encounter with domestic helper, so when i booked out on saturday, rush home straight away. Reached home, saw my maid(S) in the living room doing her chores so call out to her to open the gate, pass my bagpack to her n tell her to wash my dirty clothes. Then rush to the toilet to wash up since i perspire on the way back home, suddenly found out that i did not bring along my towel so call out to S again to bring me a towel, heard her footstep coming towards the toilet, came up with a crazy idea, i opened the toilet door fully when she reach the doorstep. Upon seeing me naked she blushed and quickly hand me the towel and rush off. Since she did not shout or rush to tell my grandparents who are at home, I decided to give it another try to see her response.
After the washing is done, she was doing the hanging so i walk up and brush my dick against her butt, she kept silence and continue her task. Somehow it tells me that she is not resisting and i shld get to bonk her in no time.
It is midnight, i went to the kitchen to get myself a glass of water, happen to see her at the kitchen window, went up n see what is she doing. Saw her crying so asked her whether she is sad bout the things i had done in the afternoon, she shaked her head and replied that she misses home so i comfort her and tell her she will be home in no time cos her contract is only 2 yrs, then comes the same old scenario( i hug her, she hug me then kiss and touch lo ). Then i suggested to let me comfort her and since she never reply so i just take it as a yes. I lay her down onto the kitchen floor and started my roaming on her.
Slowly, kissing her lips and then moving down, taking off her t-shirt and bra, revealing her small titty(A cup) kinda turn off cos never expect to be sooooo small. Anyway, like the old saying "no fish, ikan bilis oso can". So continue with the kissing on the breast but when come to her pussy, i hesitated cos never try b4 kinda scare so use fingering 1st.
At first, she started to moan a little and i stopped her cos i dun want to wake my parents and grandparents and letting them see me screwing the maid on the kitchen floor. I was totally on fire by this time so i quickly take off my shorts and wanted to thrust in but she stopped me, she asked me what if she gets pregnant, i told her i won't be so stupid to explode in her and so she give in. It was not a very long session cos after a couple of thrust, i explode my cums onto her tummy. Hurried her to go wash up and go to bed.
Since then, everytime i book out i will get to bonk her to release that week's stress, and her skill improved after every session.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading, its just a simple experience i had long time ago.
Old 21-02-2010, 05:02 AM
Samster

Bru, eating and shiting at your owned place is kind of dangerous encounter.
Old 21-02-2010, 01:44 PM
Samster

i knew that too but cannot overcome my 2IC so just do it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1