The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 14-06-2017, 01:57 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
I visited once. Felt that the chosen housing area, well, it's discreet, but when it's usually quiet, a lot of traffic (men) going in and out of one unit is going to be noticeable.

Taking the lift up and down also I felt the residents (sharing the lift at that time) were checking me out also Strangers will likely be noticed.

Heck, even in your own housing block, you will notice new people, not regular residents, riding the lift, right?

Do you know it's AV for sure? Sometimes, thru cctv system, the guards notice the goings-on, then notify the unit owner what his tenant is up to, then owner will quietly tell the tenant to get lost. Last time, another stable, one FL told me she had to evac suddenly in the middle of the night, even leaving her shoes behind! Ended up in hotel.
Lol i visited many times...the residents there probably tot i might be their new neighbour😅😆😂
Old 14-06-2017, 01:59 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Lol i visited many times...the residents there probably tot i might be their new neighbour😅😆😂
LOL careful wait those kpo resident take photo of you and anyhow say you're runner
Old 14-06-2017, 02:05 PM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
LOL careful wait those kpo resident take photo of you and anyhow say you're runner
No worries la. Dare to go, nothing to worry.
AV also knows their job la. I know my PC n CPC too. Concrete evidence will be needed, a pic or 2 counts for nothing also😅😁😂
Old 14-06-2017, 02:08 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
No worries la. Dare to go, nothing to worry.
AV also knows their job la. I know my PC n CPC too. Concrete evidence will be needed, a pic or 2 counts for nothing also😅😁😂
A pic or 2? You take a photo of yourself bonking the girls?

Naughty bunny
Old 14-06-2017, 02:10 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
A pic or 2? You take a photo of yourself bonking the girls?

Naughty bunny
That is for my personal album ma lol
Old 14-06-2017, 02:45 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 9
Emmanuelle55 is one of the Best!Emmanuelle55 is one of the Best!Emmanuelle55 is one of the Best!Emmanuelle55 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDesire View Post
FR for Annie from Emmanuelle
https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=653374

Summary of FR

Looks : 8/10. Not the pretty type. But quite cute

Body: 7/10. Slightly have a bit of tummy. But not massive. I can carry her while fucking i believe its not that heavy. (I'm around 78kg).

Boobs: 11/10. Love a massive BOOBS. at least a F to G cup. i believe its about 36 F or 36 G. I am here for the JUGS! 100% real and super soft.

Frenching: 8/10. During love making. When she is high she french really deep

Painting: NA did not try. 100% clean shaven pussy. I can say her pussy is really neat and pretty. Very light coloured

CIM: NA did not try

COB: 10/10. Spreaded my sperm all over her massive jugs!

BBBJ: 9/10. Her BBBJ was good. Powerful, skillful with lot of suction and strength. Stroke was impressive. Pulled back my skin all the way.

Pussy: 8/10 Clean shaven, Neat

FJ: 8/10. Did doggy-style, missionary, cowgirl, sitting(bedside), Spoon . Shiok arh.. Can request for other pattern..

GFE: 7/10. Can speak very simple english

Reached on time, was given instruction directly to room. Location nice and easy to reach if you are driving. Parking not a challenge.

Knocked on the door and was greeted with massive BOOBS! omg first thing came into my mind was to bury my face in them. They are massive. I believe at least a F to G cup!

Went to shower alone before and after. I must mention that her blowjob is quite amazing! Incredible view of her peaks when she sucking on my rod.

After 15 minutes of BBBJ in various position. Capped and she ride me cowgirl first. Her massive boobs bouncing up and down. OMG what a view. First shot finish in missionary position.

After resting, started off with BBBJ, BOOB Fuck, / capped and fucked by the bedside. Standing, sitting and doggy. Wow amazing swinging boobs! Really felt like AV.

Her BOOBS are 100% real and soft. Slightly saggy but its a F to G cup. So not easy to maintain. I would say close to Hitomi body / perhaps just slightly smaller

Definitely a must for Boob Lover!!

She really smell very nice and quite a simple lady. Tries to have a good conversation even with simple english! Treat her well!

Damage: $160 + Tips

Thanks for your review bro
Old 14-06-2017, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
firestar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by An0210 View Post
Just tried to book Baobei from Emmanuelle a while ago for 0200 hours slot. Everything confirmed. Reached location. Whatsapp/sms/call okt but no reply. Sigh. Just my luck to get aeroplane.
Same encounter with this stable, in my blacklist now.
Old 14-06-2017, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
FR for Titanium's Cake:

Steamy bonk session with Cake (Ning) this afternoon, and promised the lady an FR. Have to clarify first that she is a young single mum of two, with a clear C-sec scar, so if any bros are very particular about this, can skip the long story and move on.

This stable has a couple of ladies attractively at promo price and initially i wanted QQ but couldn't match the time, so chose Cake instead.

Looks & Figure :- The photos are as close as you can get. WYSIWYG, no bluff. She is 25 and indeed still in admirable shape even after 2 kids. Fair, smooth skin as expected for a lady from Chiang Rai, with one small phoenix tattoo behind her right shoulder. She has that neighbourhod ah lian face, though not the head-turner type. Small soft B boobs with eraser nips.

Shower :- Shared shower, so just do the SOP necessary. One light is flickering, quite headache-inducing, might as well don't turn it on. Hahahahhh ... I can help to fix if there was a ladder and replacement bulb.

BBBJ :- She is actually quite good at this, will DT a few times and lick balls. For 2nd round I wanted to CIM but she made no move to facilitate so I guess off-limits.

Paint :- Allowed. Pussy has some sparse hair, possibly trimmed. Efforts rewarded when she bit her own hand to stifle a cry, and shivered a few times as she "finished".

FJ :- You know what they say about young mums being horny ... can see the juice coating the sides of her thighs when I pulled out to change position. For 2nd shot, she was busy rubbing her own clit as I pumped away in missionary. Room was very tiny. The bed filled up one entire length of it, and was rocking against either the window or the wall as we banged away.

GFE :- Plenty. When we were not fucking, we were cuddling, and she was ok with showing photos of her life back home, her kids, her figure before kids, her earlier stint doing massage in korea, etc. Interestingly, she runs a market stall selling fresh chickens (a coincidence, right? ) back home.

Overall very value for money at her price tag of $110, considering the service level. It's a good idea actually to price on the low side, and customers (decent ones at least, like me, hahahahh...) will definitely add on tips if the service meets or exceeds expectations.

Still has 7 days left here, according to her, so might RTF. Almost feels like having an affair and banging someone's wife
Nice FR a usual bro.

All feedback are welcome. Points is just a bonus.
Do contribute if you have any gem to share. Appreciate it.
Old 14-06-2017, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

....was hoping to have hope when i get back...hahano hope liao....just found out when a bro alerted me.
Old 14-06-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 13
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light
Boobies!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmanuelle55 View Post
thanks for your review bro
Old 14-06-2017, 04:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
An0210 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by firestar View Post
Yes, and not even a single apology. At the very least if my business is not needed, don't confirm it with me and made me come down to the location. What sort of person with at least a decent heart would do that to someone else? I think that it's only fair to speak up here if it was a terrible experience.

If anyone do not believe me well so be it, but don't ridicule me like how a fellow bro recently was for stating the truth.

Last edited by An0210; 14-06-2017 at 06:29 PM.
Old 14-06-2017, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firestar View Post
Never book after midenight, the girls always have pattern more than badminton when they finishing work, just look a few pages ago where club poseidon got problem with a customer who book during the night
Old 14-06-2017, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 14
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

I ever had an OKT put my aeroplane for about 30 mins but later he told me he was in hospital due to fever. reasonable.
Old 14-06-2017, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
restart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by An0210 View Post
Yes, and not even a single apology. At the very least if my business is not needed, don't confirm it with me and made me come down to the location. What sort of person with at least a decent heart would do that to someone else? I think that it's only fair to speak up here if it was a terrible experience.

If anyone do not believe me well so be it, but don't ridicule me like how a fellow bro recently was for stating the truth.
Business is good so they have no incentives to provide excellent customer service. Fly aeroplane cases usually in the mornings or after midnight, probably okt sleeping
Old 14-06-2017, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pepe29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LAX *Lance*
2nd lady biker I up this year. This one ride a Harley in LOS.
WYSIWYG but minah tan. Full sak yant tattoo on her back, enhance boob, curvy bod, big butt, trim pus, good FJ, 69, good attitude and can speak English. She greeted me in her small black see-through nightie .
RTF: probably.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1