The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 02-09-2012, 12:00 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 0
Mayan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMayan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
We just have to made do with what we have .
Transfer window may be closed but the loan window is still open.
Liverpool still have chance to borrow a couple of strikers. I doubt any BPL club would want to loan them any players now but they can approach the foreign clubs. Worse come to worst Michael Owen is available for free!
Old 02-09-2012, 12:06 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 0
Mayan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMayan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliathus09 View Post
Yeah, and it's like 6-7m for Demsey?
Fulham wanted 6m but Liverpool bidded 4.5m initially and only willing to up 5m.... Spurs paid the full 6m and got their man.

Ian Ayre deserved to be fired !
Old 02-09-2012, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20482 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayan View Post
Transfer window may be closed but the loan window is still open.
Liverpool still have chance to borrow a couple of strikers. I doubt any BPL club would want to loan them any players now but they can approach the foreign clubs. Worse come to worst Michael Owen is available for free!
hahahahahaha .... I heard this rumour from a friend too and I would relish Owen back in his favourite number 10 jersey. Doubt he can last a full game, maybe 20-30 mins cameo still ok lah. I doubt many pool fans will welcome him back as many still could not forgive him after his move to our most hated rivals.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 02-09-2012, 06:02 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
hahahahahaha .... I heard this rumour from a friend too and I would relish Owen back in his favourite number 10 jersey. Doubt he can last a full game, maybe 20-30 mins cameo still ok lah. I doubt many pool fans will welcome him back as many still could not forgive him after his move to our most hated rivals.
My source tells me he parted ways with SAF not for footballing reasons but because of disagreement over their racehorse
Old 02-09-2012, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I can accept him back as long as his salary is based on number of minutes he spends on the pitch and not including those in treatment room... and also if he agrees to pay for his own medical fee.....
And last but not least, he owes us an apology...
Old 02-09-2012, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24113 / Power: 27
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I had blacklisted him the moment he went to Real ! He is a bloody greedy bastxxd! Look at his sorry state now, i wonder whether he can last for 10 mins and call injury again!Same goes to steve Mac! They choose to leave the club when the club needed them most! I would welcome Alonso, Garcia etc!
Old 02-09-2012, 07:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
I can accept him back as long as his salary is based on number of minutes he spends on the pitch and not including those in treatment room... and also if he agrees to pay for his own medical fee.....
And last but not least, he owes us an apology...
Michael Owen's game was based on pace and acceleration..... both of which he has lost so he is as good as our Indra Shahdan now.

Even the Championship sides do not want him so how would a BPL team take him on..... unless they are in a very desperate situation.
Old 02-09-2012, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Stevie has played 3 below par performance ..he has the passion but it seems his vision and attitude is dropping steeply..with the lean squad we have now..I just can't imagine what we can do about it now ..
Old 02-09-2012, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool jinx struck again, Sterling struck the goal post! Stevie is jaded in all compartments (including free kicks)

Borini seems to try to score goals by himself to meet his KPI.

Impressive were Enrique and Sterling.
Old 02-09-2012, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 19
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Stevie has played 3 below par performance ..he has the passion but it seems his vision and attitude is dropping steeply..with the lean squad we have now..I just can't imagine what we can do about it now ..
Defintely way below par . It was his pass that cost us the goal.
Sterling is great. I am happy with this young lad's performance so far. Don't forget he is only 17 years old.

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 02-09-2012, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

2-0 down,,,,the end of Liverpool ...switched off TV and going out for a beer
Old 02-09-2012, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 19
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

From bad to worse. Now we are 2 goals down.

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 02-09-2012, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
From bad to worse. Now we are 2 goals down.
When you are only able to bring the worse 2 players in shelvy and downing when you are chasing the game..do you think we can get even get back to the game..
Old 02-09-2012, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Very painful watching them play, think the only bright spark is Sterling.
Old 02-09-2012, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 23
viper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to behold

Sad.. 2-0 down...The players should be boo off the field if you are a true fan cos you only wan the best from your team. Good nite
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1