The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2009, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
amteel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: most pervert things done?

Fucked my spouse and recorded it on camera. Played back it and enjoyed it together.
Old 17-09-2009, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 20
twinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant future

I'll never look at my duck rice with the same thought (of it being jus duck rice) anymore.

Old 18-09-2009, 06:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
carveti is Cool - loads of Potential

A girl friend lent me her sleeping bag once. The type that is rolled up one. I lubed up the centre and used it as a gigantic fleshlight. But of course, got wash and has since returned it to her.
Old 18-09-2009, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
Oralcraz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcraz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
Yesterday,
I went to the coffeeshop to buy my favourite roast duck rice.
I saw the Uncle Boss hanging the roast ducks up after they've been retrieved from the oven and I couldn't resist buying a whole duck.
Nice Uncle Boss told me duck is too hot liao...cannot chop first. I said ok, no prob.
Then I tabao the duck home.
Upon seeing the opening at the duck's asshole, I got an erection.
Then I fuck the roast duck.
And cummed inside.
Bangster Bangster, you are amazing.
Old 18-09-2009, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 20
TommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoman View Post
don't ask me how, but i managed to get a pri 6 girl to swallow my sperm without her know what it was, dick in her mouth and all. she didn't know it was my dick since she was blindfolded.

details still a secret as still using this method now. scored 2 pri school girls so far. after i'm done, will tell all.
Er, no leh,that time i saw u raping a female pig in the farm and before u can shoot out, the "ti Koh" or male pig came and attack u because u violated his sow!

You quickly siam and pulled out yr dick and tried to run from the hugh male pig, but you trip over the shitty floor with your erected dick still stained with sow lubricant, the male pig flew into rage bite off your dick! How can u still make you sperm come out without the dick head? Let alone asking the pri 6 gal to swallow you sperm?
Old 18-09-2009, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyPingPong View Post
Let alone asking the pri 6 gal to swallow you sperm?
KNN! I guess tat Moron must have the size of a pea to force on a 12yrs gal!

Thank you
Old 19-09-2009, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

Long long time ago before my cock ever enter a pussy, I tried to enter something hard. After entering it, I got too excited and little dicky reacted by becoming even more harder and swollen. Then come the best part, my Aunt returned from the market and knocking on the front door for me to open the door. I quickly rush to the toilet wif dicky jammed inside tat thing pretending to pass bowel. Then second best part happened, I actually ejaculated (onto the toilet wall) out of those excitement. Third best part lagi best, my dicky is still hard and swollen. (Plse remember tat all this while Aunt still banging on the door...)

Then an idea came to my mind to quicky use shampoo to lubricate it. Dicky starts to slip out, oni to be stucked near the arrow shaped turtle head. KNN really panic like wad. Pain somemore. Actually got aroused by the slippery shampoo and dicky got numbed by the rushing blood probaby. Another stupid idea came to my mind, to PCC and let dicky go soft. Sweating all over the body liao. In out in out faster faster i told myself, "BONG!BONG!BONG!" OPEN THE DOOR LEH!, aiyah faster faster...

Suddenly, can feel two big boobies touching my back, even feel the erected nipples, so shiok tat I finally hav an enormous ejaculated...After tat wake up out of the shock of ejaculating into my shorts. There u go, one of my many wet dreams

First sentence from my Aunt of tat day :" can u remember to clean up the 'shampoo' from the toilet wall next time after shower

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 19-09-2009, 10:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -192 / Power: 0
superk92 superk92

[QUOTE=cckman;4076356] I was also perverted to keep licking her in the pussy, licking at her g spot, watching her face already so shiok. /QUOTE]

You must have a super long tongue to be able to lick her G spot...
Old 19-09-2009, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Wynhan is Cool - loads of Potential

During school holidays, i was working part time as a sale assistant at one of the boutique. There were people trying on cloths before buying it. i loved stationing at the changing room area bcos when i saw any "chio" gal who tried on the cloths. i would try my way to smell the that particular cloth she had try on.

The smell not really that strong as they only tried it on for awhile. But, some do have the perfume smell.

wonder any sale assistant did that before??
Old 20-09-2009, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2238 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

peep at my innocent,chio teacher bathing.......duing camping.....hahahahaha

saw her whole body and her hairy pussy. Only 12 at tat time.
Old 21-09-2009, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
saintdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysaintdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie_rich View Post
erm......anybody ate the duck later?
if someone did ate the duck, that will over take the most prevert thing done for sept le. haha
Old 21-09-2009, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
saintdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysaintdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starcrosser View Post
My most perverted act seems lame so please dun zap me.

I took a liking for a girl but i dun dare to tell her. Everyone know i like her and that they told me that she hinted that she like me as well. Then one grp trip overseas, they purposely arrange it as such that i get struck with her in one room. (They refused to make me go and join one of the boy's room citing that they want to use the room. Lan Lan I told her that if it is not okay, i will say in the lounge. After thinking a bit, she said okay.

Then go to the hotel room then realised siao liao Queen size bed. Since it was at night, we took turn to bath. (I didnt peep but mind thinking far) Then after that we sleep each facing one side with blanket. she said that she was still cold and that we didnt bring too many warm clothes. (Thinking that we can outlast the cold) so she want to hug me when we sleep.

I never stop having a hard on. I rubbed against her in the middle of the night and managed to cum as she sleep through the entire thing. (Heavy sleeper)

Then our friends are refused to believe that we didnt do anything despite of been in the same room.

Guess what? She later become my gf and now she is my wife. I confessed to her about rubbing against her that night. She is like she said she actually know and that she was expecting me to be more man by having more aggressive actions lol. She could have loses her virginity much earlier then to me than the later few weeks.
nice story lor.. think she hinting le.. since
1) she dun mind sharing bed with you
2) despite sharing , she want to hug you because she cold.

how much more hint u need?

but glad you and her become husband and wife.
Old 21-09-2009, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2897 / Power: 18
alanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond reputealanthegreat has a reputation beyond repute

seriously, the most pervertic thing i have done was probably peeping and peeping only. until i read so many articles here in this thread, that i muster my courage to pcc onto my gf's sister bra at their home toilet where she hang it to dry.

ok, i know this "accomplishment" is weak, but thinking it back, its shiok but sick also. haha
Old 22-09-2009, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

when i was in sec sch
i stayed over at my grandaunt house
tat time my aunt was not married
her clothes were still ard
i would use her panties
wrap my dick n masturbate until song song
then put back
Old 22-09-2009, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 16
starcrosser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystarcrosser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintdevil View Post
nice story lor.. think she hinting le.. since
1) she dun mind sharing bed with you
2) despite sharing , she want to hug you because she cold.

how much more hint u need?

but glad you and her become husband and wife.
When face with people u like u will be more small balls and cannot think de.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1