The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 12-01-2017, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 10
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Tan View Post
confirm+chop arrive at singapore monday 16/1/17 11:30 am and i will wait for her at the airport and drive her to my house rest then fuck. wah this is the first time fuck ang mo sia. wish me good luck. i have take 5 days leave to from 16/1/17 to 20/1/17 to accompany her liao
bruh, juz hoping that the lady is for real. in my personal opinion, it sounds too good to be true leh. but for your sake (plus wanna read ur fr if its really happening hahah), i hope i'm wrong
Old 12-01-2017, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 16
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lallana View Post
bruh, juz hoping that the lady is for real. in my personal opinion, it sounds too good to be true leh. but for your sake (plus wanna read ur fr if its really happening hahah), i hope i'm wrong
i also hope she is real. i just check her tel country code +44 is UK. so i think should be real bah. but i have nothing is lose right. i just wait for her at the airport cos she tell me she don't know anywhere in singapore. if something not right then i just go back lol.
now i think think or i tell her that my leave is not approved cos if she really is real and really come then i will be very busy drive her go here and go there.
what do u guys think ah? please advise leh.
i just send her msg say sorry my leave is not approved so i can't accompany u i think u better don't come
now i think think also too good to be true leh so better play safe lol

Last edited by ET; 12-01-2017 at 04:07 PM.
Old 12-01-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
fucking cheater ytd i whatsapp her and ask for her particular and tell her i will buy air ticket for her and she reply she got no passport and she can't afford. then i tell her i won't send money to someone i don't know and never meet before and after that she no whatsapp me anymore until today. confirm+chop is scam liao she think i stupid is it fuck
As expected bro. No need upset. It's common scam case. Good that you insist on not sending cash. After all, you have so many fishes in your tank to enjoy in singapore.....please share your joyous books and pics more. Thanks. Good banking bro.
Old 12-01-2017, 04:15 PM
Samster

winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
wow, the black & the black white strips T-shirts really have big boobs...shoik to see leh....see also so song already.....
Would love to have threesome with the black shirt and the black/white stripe shirt ones. Too busy squeezing, sucking and licking breasts to cue. Haha
Old 12-01-2017, 04:39 PM
Samster

ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winphenom View Post
As expected bro. No need upset. It's common scam case. Good that you insist on not sending cash. After all, you have so many fishes in your tank to enjoy in singapore.....please share your joyous books and pics more. Thanks. Good banking bro.
i where got so many fishes in my tank got 1 fish only lah

Quote:
Would love to have threesome with the black shirt and the black/white stripe shirt ones. Too busy squeezing, sucking and licking breasts to cue. Haha
i also want
Old 12-01-2017, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 9
Nescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I tot very rare kena jio by maid to go up to their boss's house to fuck. Recently, I fished 1 pinoy and she told me that her boss will go overseas next week and she will be alone at house. Sound like indirectly asking get me to find her. So I told her that after my work I try to drop by her place and meet her up. She told me she will cook for me to eat then I told her I will have u for dessert... She reply "U naughty"...

Never think that I'm one of the lucky guy

By the way, when they said "naughty" mean what...
Old 12-01-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 14
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nescafe1981 View Post

Bro, jio to house and cook for you mean can bonk liao.

prepare yourself...bring along any stuff you need

If you still feel uncertain, just ask her if it is ok you use condom..

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 12-01-2017, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
I tot very rare kena jio by maid to go up to their boss's house to fuck. Recently, I fished 1 pinoy and she told me that her boss will go overseas next week and she will be alone at house. Sound like indirectly asking get me to find her. So I told her that after my work I try to drop by her place and meet her up. She told me she will cook for me to eat then I told her I will have u for dessert... She reply "U naughty"...

wah u lucky man
btw y no maid jio me one
"naughty" mean ask u to fuck her lah
Old 12-01-2017, 05:14 PM
Samster

Nescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
wah u lucky man
btw y no maid jio me one
"naughty" mean ask u to fuck her lah
Eddie, I pm u
Old 12-01-2017, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6229 / Power: 19
bababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Envy you sia
Old 12-01-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababoo View Post
Envy you sia
I scare to enter the house... Later got hidden camera... I think bring her go staircase and bang her.
Old 12-01-2017, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 14
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I scare to enter the house... Later got hidden camera... I think bring her go staircase and bang her.
Don't be scare bro, if not let me do this misson for you

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 13-01-2017, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Majority of these so called overseas ladies with great photos are scams. They will find excuses later about their problems coming and ask for help by transferring money to their accounts. Tread with caution bros as I did encounter before but I will never send money to strangers no matter what circumstances. I urge all to practise that too to avoid any scams. If you really have a soft and charitable heart, better donate to charities, schools, homes and temples that you like. At least you know it's out to good use. Cheers.
Eddie Tan

It is confirmed a scam...15 years ago i have already received email of such similar encounters. At the end she will not appear and maybe someone will approach you for monetary help..it is a same trick that someone said want to transfer you some money, at the end lure u for some clearance administrative fee etc...beware !
Old 13-01-2017, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
I tot very rare kena jio by dessert... She reply "U naughty"...

Means u wear boy boy's shorts n shirt n she get to 'punish' you.

But I bet you won't be too pleased when she brings out the cane
_______
Exchange points pleased ma
Old 13-01-2017, 03:29 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
i where got so many fishes in my tank got 1 fish only lah

i also want
Haha....12 feet tank some more. Haha.

Then make it foursome. Haha. Cheers bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1