The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 11-01-2017, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 16
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Tan View Post

new lobang 1st time get to know this ang mo 37 years old divorced with a son 10 years old at tagged and she ask for my whatsapp and tell me she want come singapore for 5 days and ask me me her guide and show her around. she tell me she have already buy air ticket fly sunday reach monday. i tell her stay my house she say ok and i tell her i never had sex with blonde before and she say we will fuck when i come but you have to be easy
confirm+chop arrive at singapore monday 16/1/17 11:30 am and i will wait for her at the airport and drive her to my house rest then fuck. wah this is the first time fuck ang mo sia. wish me good luck. i have take 5 days leave to from 16/1/17 to 20/1/17 to accompany her liao
Old 11-01-2017, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 13
TheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud of

Quote:
confirm+chop arrive at singapore monday 16/1/17 11:30 am and i will wait for her at the airport and drive her to my house rest then fuck. wah this is the first time fuck ang mo sia. wish me good luck. i have take 5 days leave to from 16/1/17 to 20/1/17 to accompany her liao
Good luck bro..(',)
Envy you. Do share yah... *paiseh*
Old 11-01-2017, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5959 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, no bonus don't spend too much ya.....
Old 11-01-2017, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by winphenom View Post
Majority of these so called overseas ladies with great photos are scams. They will find excuses later about their problems coming and ask for help by transferring money to their accounts. Tread with caution bros as I did encounter before but I will never send money to strangers no matter what circumstances. I urge all to practise that too to avoid any scams. If you really have a soft and charitable heart, better donate to charities, schools, homes and temples that you like. At least you know it's out to good use. Cheers.
see news until i nv donate anymore. How we know our money will be to good use? I rather go direct to those small team where think they nv take salary n all your money goes to food for the poor old n kids. There r still many poor n needy people where we nv really get to see.
Old 11-01-2017, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 13
kelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to behold

yummmmy

Old 11-01-2017, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
see news until i nv donate anymore. How we know our money will be to good use? I rather go direct to those small team where think they nv take salary n all your money goes to food for the poor old n kids. There r still many poor n needy people where we nv really get to see.
That's very true bro and kudos to you. That is why I mention donate to the ones you like and know which means money out to real use. Cheers bro.
Old 12-01-2017, 01:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Williebonker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The so call yunia is always at orchard tower wan right. I think I see her before wanted to approach her le
Old 12-01-2017, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 14
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinkou View Post
yummmmy

BIG.... , Have hook up one with the same size and will try to bonk her this sunday....

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 12-01-2017, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Oh do u mean she is the one mentioned in page 1126, #16886? Someone got ngu after banging?
yes bro, same girl
Old 12-01-2017, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinkou View Post
yummmmy

wow, the black & the black white strips T-shirts really have big boobs...shoik to see leh....see also so song already.....
Old 12-01-2017, 09:19 AM
Samster

ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Screwing maids

Quote:

this philipine like me at tagged and we also exchage whatsapp and she ask me send her my photo after sending she say i look like japanese and very cute she like hor. i ask her come singapore but she say ticket expensive she can't afford. she say if she can come she will help me wash clothes, clean my house and take care me hor. is it want me send money give her buy ticket or is it a scam ah?
fucking cheater ytd i whatsapp her and ask for her particular and tell her i will buy air ticket for her and she reply she got no passport and she can't afford. then i tell her i won't send money to someone i don't know and never meet before and after that she no whatsapp me anymore until today. confirm+chop is scam liao she think i stupid is it fuck
Old 12-01-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 23
JT has much to be proud ofJT has much to be proud ofJT has much to be proud ofJT has much to be proud ofJT has much to be proud ofJT has much to be proud ofJT has much to be proud ofJT has much to be proud ofJT has much to be proud of

Quote:

she like hor. i ask her come singapore but she say ticket expensive she can't afford. she say if she can come she will help me wash clothes, clean my house and take care me hor. is it want me send money give her buy ticket or is it a scam ah?
Send at yr own risk.
Money go, chances of her appearing here is slim.
Old 12-01-2017, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
she ask me to bring her go many places this 5 days. i was thinking go where this 5 days? any bro have any good suggestion where to bring her go?
Old 12-01-2017, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT View Post
Send at yr own risk.
Money go, chances of her appearing here is slim.
u blind is it please read my post on top of yours
Old 12-01-2017, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengarou View Post
Eddy tan, you maid i do believe will confirm meet one of her boyfrends to fuck and give her money this feb,because personally i used to fuck a maid like that similar to your experience,told me openly she has 6 to 7 boyfriends in singapore she slept with and still keep in touch with me. She told me she slept with british ang mo man, singapore malay man,singapore chinese old man,bangladesh,punjabi from india ,punjabi from singapore and myself. She is an indo maid ,this year 34.pretty and nice slim petite body 160cm in height.get to know her 4 years already. She has a kid back in indo,separated with the husband. I am 31 this year by the way She is nice lady despite having so many boyfriends here and her fucking skills are awesome. i ever slept in her house overnight (somewhere at river valley)when her employer went overseas for a week or so few years back. Damn happening, fuck her twice,slept with her beside me on her bed,waking me up in the middle of the night for third round somemore,she is hands down the best maid experiences i ever had.
i know she tell me she hv many man but i tell her i don't mind i just want to eat her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1