The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
2010, 2015, AskieFox, Cesc69, Ella, jade, mandy, Nadia, Natchaya, primaleen

Old Today, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1470 / Power: 15
Ong Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud of
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

FR for Peach

https://www.ts-dating.com/model/Peachzy

Had known about the Legendary Peach for a while and finally got to meet her during her latest stint in SG

Peach is quick to reply so booking a slot with her as a smooth process, location wise is hotel at Central Area.

Upon reaching, notified Peach about my arrival and she came down to picked me, when she exited the left, I thought I saw a Goddess, first impression of Peach is she's extremely feminine, big beautiful eyes and feature, she's also talk, at least 1.7, I must again emphasize on her natural beauty and stunner, btw she has a pair of huge huge melons too.

Demanded payment upfront, but gave her the benefit of doubt as she had prior positive reviews by other bros.

After payment, we embraced and started frenching, I started getting handsy all over her womanly and feminine body, smooth silky skin, I slowly remove her dress strap from her shoulder to slowly reveal her magnificent and humongous tits, started sucking on em, her boobs felt natural and soft, I suspect she had saline implants instead of silicone.

I continued stripping Peach down to only her Black G String, fwah, I cannot already, had my hands all over her ass and laid her down to the bed, and continue caressing her boobs, frenching her, sucking her beautiful brown nipps, then finally slowly pulling her G String down to reveal her beautiful little cock.

Immediately went down to feast on her little cock and balls, it was clean shaven but even when sucked, she can't really get hard, but still it was a nice little cock to suck, afterwards then she went down on me, BBBJ from Peach was decent, good sucking with suction got me really hard in no time, Peach has a really nice ass, and I gave her a nice ass rim.

I then laid down and let Peach guide my cock into her ass and let her ride me, she has a tight ass so when inserted it felt really good to have her ass wrapped all over my cock, while having a nice view of her magnificent boobs, my hands were all her them, and to see her boobs bouncing while on Cowgirl was a sight to behold!

We switched from cowgirl to lotus hugged and frenched, and then ended with missionary, while I was able to unload my shot while frenching her.

GFE wise, Peach can speak above average English, no Google Translate required, and we had a good chat, she's nice and friendly, no awkwardness in engaging a conversation with her, she will be changing Hotels soon or maybe already changed, and heads up she's only here to stay for around Two Weeks afterwards she'll be jetting off to Taiwan.

Do also want highlight that Peach has a very small tool, and is unable to top, she prefers to be bottom anyways, also for frenching, it's not really the DFK type, there's only moderate tongue action but good enough for me, she's told me not really into tongue so I respected that, so bros who were into Bottom and DFK do take note.

Dmg wise was quoted 4 Blues but Managed to nego to 3 Blues 3 Reds
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1