The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 23-12-2016, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 9
Nescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Tan View Post
got a few maids ctc from some bro here but seem like i got no luck with maids. all ask me who give me their ctc. some ask me send photo let them see. after see they say they don't know me and zitao delete my wechat. got one lagi worse, i say i got her ctc from some friend and she zitao ask me fuck off and don't disturb her anymore. another one ask me don't bother her. wah lan eh now maids all act like pussy got gold like that sia guess I got no luck with maids and to fuck them foc
Bro, don't take it too hard... so many fishes... The best is u hunt yourself
Old 23-12-2016, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 16
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Screwing maids

last night sibeh heng lucky star shine on me know 1 indo maid 23 only at skout+ chat for a while then I ask for her number and who know she give then call her talk for a while and chat at whatsapp and she call me darling hor and I send her my house photos she say very nice and I ask her want to come my house one day she say ok hor wish me good luck ok
Old 23-12-2016, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nescafe1981 View Post
Listen to them bullshit la.... As long u got kkj and money. They spread their legs and welcome u
Yes bro u correct as Long u have money n KKJ mostly they follow u even on first met haha any Colour too
Old 23-12-2016, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
rooster is one of the Best!rooster is one of the Best!rooster is one of the Best!rooster is one of the Best!

After some hunting on Skout manage to chat with 2 maids but not much progress, wondering if I Shud be straightforward with them.
Old 23-12-2016, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 16
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post
After some hunting on Skout manage to chat with 2 maids but not much progress, wondering if I Shud be straightforward with them.
just straight forward la, nothing loss for you
Old 23-12-2016, 03:47 PM
Samster

Nescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Yes bro u correct as Long u have money n KKJ mostly they follow u even on first met haha any Colour too
My regular maid's neh neh... I never had enough of her...After 3 months with her, I'm still not sick with her... She will do anything to please me.

I'm no sharing her ctc

Old 23-12-2016, 03:51 PM
Samster

ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nescafe1981 View Post
My regular maid's neh neh... I never had enough of her...

I'm no sharing her ctc

Old 23-12-2016, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post
pass to me i help u
Old 23-12-2016, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 990 / Power: 19
deffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to behold

Brudders,

Patiently waiting to sunday with an Indo maid.

Can brudders intro any cheap and good hotel?

Thanks!
Old 24-12-2016, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
y2jchan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been using Badoo for almost a week and still can't fish anything. Any bros here got any good advice to help?

I NEED HELP
Old 24-12-2016, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2jchan View Post
I have been using Badoo for almost a week and still can't fish anything. Any bros here got any good advice to help?

I NEED HELP
Go LP, PP, market... If still can't find, go maid agency
Old 24-12-2016, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

if maid agency cant get...go phil...
Old 24-12-2016, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So many maid agencies, you go there, the fishes will all swim to you instantly. Its for you to pick and select. No need thanks me, happy choosing.
Old 24-12-2016, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 15
repmac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrepmac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

is so empty today. went to LP to camp.. seems holiday a lot went for leave.. i wonder if tonight go to Pinoy Pub to camp will i fish anything out of it
Old 24-12-2016, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 14
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2jchan View Post

I NEED HELP
A week and you need help??? Bro, keep sending..i send alot then I got one reply

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1