The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2012, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 18
kooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to behold
Re: Local next-door-girl found :)

hi, can share lobang?
Old 14-10-2012, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
japavmember is one of the Best!japavmember is one of the Best!japavmember is one of the Best!japavmember is one of the Best!
Arrow Re: Local next-door-girl found :)

Bump
Old 14-10-2012, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
samdan27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pls share ctc! location~ thanks bro!!
Old 14-10-2012, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Glox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share the location. Went massage few times normally served by PRC or thai. never a local. Interested.
Old 15-10-2012, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10181 / Power: 22
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

first of all, a big thank you to TS for sharing this contact.

I will up u once I recover bro.

location was easy to find, environment still ok though I would prefer e shower room to be in e room.

like what TS mentioned, she was dress in a mini-doll dress. I find it quite sexy and turn-on

certain angles she looked a bit like the by2 singer though she is much slimmer. she looks like one of those local neighbourhood shopping mall ah lian. those xiao mei mei.

small b with pointy nips which she don't allow me to suck sian..

btw her charges are as follow: body $80 though she didn't use her mini-me to rub my body.basically her $80 means pulling down her top only.

$50 for purely HJ without pulling down.

massage was rubbish but could tell that she shows some effort.

rtf: no unless she can do other specials
Old 15-10-2012, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
choonxiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by japavmember View Post
Was craving for a beer today & itching for a massage at the same time after work today...
Driving quite a distance and after going through the usual traffic jams, I spotted this familiar place which I was being recommended before.
Carpark was terrible too, finally after total of almost an hour of endurance, was really feeling tired and wanting a massage more...

Walking up to the place was kinda exciting, dunno what's in-stall for me...
Thinking if CMI at most get a massage and leave

Then I saw a young girl standing there like she know someone was coming. (got CCTV...) She was wearing a deep-v pinkish nightgown or 娃娃装. First look I knew confirm she's not PRC! She's asked me "ya", I replied ”有按摩吗?“ She answer yes, 30mins or 45mins. Saw there was 4 rooms there (I think), before entering I went to toilet first.

Went into the room, lie on the bed only wear my boxers... She started applying oil on my back. Massage feels good. She was quite chatty and we brief introduction, tcss for a while during the massage. Asked me first time visit? I nodded. Awhile later I dozed off zzz... when suddenly she tapped me "wei... 你睡着啊?“... she continued "last time you massage at where before? got other services or not?" named a few, some have some dun have... and she asked the GQ... "i got special service... you want?" told me she can give me HJ. checked the price and ON her!

She removed my boxers and start putting oil on my 老二... feels amateurish but nevermind, I'm enjoying and lying down and relaxing, resting my arms on my head...

Then she say shyly... "you can touch me de..." and roll up her top. I started caressing her body & boobs... tried to autoroam to rub her between her legs but she tell me politely can don't touch there... throughout I keep touching & looking at her and she was quite paiseh keep asking me "做么..."
I said nothing, just carry on... requested to kiss her & lick her nips but she say "next time can or not... we not very 熟 yet..." Whatever she says I'm giving her benefit of the doubt, nvm I'm an easy-going person so ok again...

after awhile she commented "you very more & more hard, are you going to explode??", timing zhun zhun I shoot all over her hands, arms and duuno where else... brought me a fresh towel and tell me can go shower...

after that, went back to the room... look at each other nothing to say for a moment (reminds me of poly days lol). chit-chat awhile more, pass her the cash and out of the room.

Before leaving, told me there are 2 other ladies working, can intro to me next visit... scribbled her name and mobile on a piece of paper and pass to me, asking me to txt her...

To summarize:
Name: S***
Race: Local Chinese
Looks: 6.5/10 (petite, ah lian pattern long chest-length dyed hair)
Body: 7/10 (so long never feel young girl skin liao)
Boobs: 6/10 (B+, soft & firm, pointy nips)
GFE: 8/10 (shy, but chatty)
Massage: 6.5/10
HJ: 6.5/10
Damage: $40/45mins massage, $50 HJ
RTF: oh yes!
bro please share contact and location ..thanks
Old 16-10-2012, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ralphael deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

can share the contact please!
Old 17-10-2012, 02:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
JudgeCunty is stuck in moderation for some time to come

another kns joint
Old 18-10-2012, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
japavmember is one of the Best!japavmember is one of the Best!japavmember is one of the Best!japavmember is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeCunty View Post
another kns joint
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
first of all, a big thank you to TS for sharing this contact.

I will up u once I recover bro.

location was easy to find, environment still ok though I would prefer e shower room to be in e room.

like what TS mentioned, she was dress in a mini-doll dress. I find it quite sexy and turn-on

certain angles she looked a bit like the by2 singer though she is much slimmer. she looks like one of those local neighbourhood shopping mall ah lian. those xiao mei mei.

small b with pointy nips which she don't allow me to suck sian..

btw her charges are as follow: body $80 though she didn't use her mini-me to rub my body.basically her $80 means pulling down her top only.

$50 for purely HJ without pulling down.

massage was rubbish but could tell that she shows some effort.

rtf: no unless she can do other specials
Thanks for FR
Old 18-10-2012, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aGy2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share ctc?
Old 18-10-2012, 09:22 PM
Samster

OMGholyshit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Local next-door-girl found :)

Bro, can share ctc, will FR once tried
Old 24-10-2012, 09:47 PM
zhaoxin

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11016 / Power: 72
zhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond repute

Sharing my FR on this joint.

Went at about 6pm, had abit of time to find the shop as the direction given not really easy to see. Went up but was told to come back at 7pm as the girls are occupied. Went to walk around and sit at coffeeshop until 7pm. Came back at 7pm and saw 2 locals seated waiting for customer. The older lady (probably the boss) asked if i wanted a massage and asked who i wanted, i pointed to the sweet looking one as the other was just about average and was directed to the room. Was told to strip to my underwear and she'll come back later. She wore an average tshirt and a denim shorts on that day. 5 mins later, she came back and started her massage. she kinda love talking and talked non stop and asked so many questions, talked about many things and probably 30-40 mins later she pop the GQ and was quoted 50 for HJ. she roll up her top and told me to play with them. her tits looked kinda small like an A cup. was rejected when my movement proceeded downwards her. 10 mins later, blew off my load and went for a shower. paid her and left.

overall experience 6.5/10
body 6/10
massage 6/10 (not really trained, end up hurting some muscles in my back)
hj 6/10
damage 40+50(HJ)+30(touching her)

wasn't quoted i had to pay $30 to touch her so was feeling abit "urgh!! -.-" but never mind since she told me she's schooling and earning some parttime. not suitable for guys who wanna get a decent massage and at the same time some special. her massage is just pressing all parts of the back etc without proper skill.

Welcome to Thailand

Onlyfans Thailand
Old 24-10-2012, 10:04 PM
Samster (M)

jsplzw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share ctc thanks
Old 24-10-2012, 10:14 PM