The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2012, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 13
Wizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hooking girls in Indonesia instead of cheonging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
nice.. keep it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brissyguy View Post
Wizard I throughly enjoy your post, both the advice and your stories.

Thanks guys...glad you like it...thanks for confirming it...

More cumming right up...

-------For most men, it's what she does during sex that displays her love....
But for me...it's what she does after sex that tells me if and how much she loves me...
Old 26-10-2012, 04:06 PM
Samster

Wizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWizrd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

(cont)

'You poor thing...' I said. 'You are going to be exhausted tomorrow.'

'It's not that bad.' she whispered. 'We're used to it.'

She looked more like a lost little girl than a surgeon...I used both hand to brush her hair back behind each ear...gently took hold of her face...leaned in and kissed her on the lips...lightly and quickly...she didn't resist...

I wanted to move in for another but she put her hand on my chest to push me back. 'We better get going,' she said while looking into my eyes. 'I'm not going to get any sleep if we just sit here.'

'Alrighty.' I said as I pulled the car out onto the road again.

I let her sit peacefully until after the left turn...then I sprang the plan on her. 'Hey, you know what....you can sleep in my room...if you want...'

She didn't say anything for a minute....then she came up with, 'Can I trust you?'

Now all you folks reading this...can you imagine any person in the world who will answer 'no' to that question...hell, even an axe murderer would answer 'of course you can trust me.' Right? But I'm not an axe murderer you understand...

'Oh, I don't know...' I contemplated...'I'm not sure if I can be trusted...'

I sense her glaring at me. 'You'll be a gentleman right?' she presented me with another chance.

'No promises lady.' I said with a grin, 'Have you looked at yourself lately? Do you know how yummy you are? This gentleman has a very healthy libido.'

She laughed at that...a very good sign...

'Is your room big enough for the two of us?' she asked.

'I think so.' I said slowly, eyes blinking in thought. 'How much room do you need exactly?' My imagination had her move in with 5 dogs, 4 cats, 3 maids, 2 chefs and a partridge in a pear tree...

She laughed again. 'No, I mean do you have a spare bed or something?'

'Oh, you can have the bed.' I said. 'I'll just sit on the couch and watch you sleep.'

She didn't say anything to that. I turned into the car park and parked the car. We made it to my room without much trouble. I carried out my usual routine of switching on air con, lights, tv, etc....she stood by the door watching.

'Come on in.' I invited. 'Make yourself at home.'

She needed the loo so she went first. I offered her towels in case she wanted a shower. She took the towel without saying anything. I turned down the bed and basically prepared for her to get some sleep. I fired up the laptop too, thinking I can kill some time after she falls asleep.

She came out almost exactly as she went in. Same clothing and she even refreshed her make up. That is bizarre for someone getting ready for bed.

'I used one of the toothbrushes, hope that is alright.' she said softly as she inched her way to the bed.

'Sure.' I replied. 'you can use the shampoo and soap too if you like.'

She shook her head as she sat on the bed. 'I'm tired. Just want to sleep if that is ok with you.'

'That is fine sweetie.' I said. 'But I have a rule though...'

Her eyebrow shot up. What rule? I heard her eyes asking me.

'I'm a bit of a clean freak. ' I explained. 'I don't like any clothing in my bed under the comforter. You can lie on top and I can roll the other end over you, or you need to undress to get in.'

'Underwear ok?' She smiled a cheeky smile...she is playing along...brilliant...

I shook my head grimly...'Sorry, no dice there. Who knows where you underwear has been?'

She laughed. 'I'm a doctor. You can trust me when I tell you that my underwear is clean.'

'Nope.' I smiled back at her. 'no can do doctor....I think of all the patients you hang around all day long with, and my skin is starting to itch already.'

She shook her head...not sure what for...then she lay down fully clothed on top of the covers. Ok, I can live with that. I went to the other side of the bed and folded the comforter over to cover her up.

She watched me with those bright eyes as I parked myself in front of my laptop.

'Aren't you going to sleep? She enquired.

I turned back to smile at her. 'it alright, you sleep. You need the rest. I will catch some zzzs over on that sofa later when I am sleepy.'

I then stepped into the bathroom to do my usual manly, per-sleep grooming...takes much less time when one is already as cool and beautiful as I am, of course...

When I came out, I met her big eyes which followed my every move....a bit like those paintings on the wall...She struggled to get her arm out under the comforter and patted on the bare bed area beside her. 'Come sit here and talk to me. Help me fall asleep.

I grinned at her...'I'd love to...but...rules are rules...'

She frowned at that...I waited for 30 seconds, she still didn't get it...heh heh heh...

'Remember what I said? To be on the bed sheet beneath the comforter, a person must be naked.' I explained.

She laughed. 'Surely the person who made the rule can break it?'

'Hahahahha, I think you have been under repressive rule for too long. In my belief, rules are made for all. Exceptions can only be made under extraordinary circumstances.' I teased her.

She pouted that cute pout again. 'Can't you make an exception for me?'

'Sure I can...' I said...'but...only one exception per night only though...'

(to be continued)

But for me...it's what she does after sex that tells me if and how much she loves me...
Old 28-10-2012, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
LoverSon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ARgghhh.. Damnn.. All these waitings and campings is worst than Waiting for a chapter of NARUTO!

At least we all know the stipulated date a manga will be released weekly..

Haha bro, may I suggest if you can post a timeline here so that your fans here can stop anticipating when'll be your next post
Old 28-10-2012, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoverSon View Post
ARgghhh.. Damnn.. All these waitings and campings is worst than Waiting for a chapter of NARUTO!

At least we all know the stipulated date a manga will be released weekly..

Haha bro, may I suggest if you can post a timeline here so that your fans here can stop anticipating when'll be your next post

...You mean you prefer weekly installments???

Hahahaha...sorry, I have no idea when I have time to update...I'm helping my gf move to another city for the next month...this playing house thing is a lot more fun than I remembered...heh heh heh....

At the moment, I can only post after she's asleep...gotta take care of business first ya? Hahahaha...

Why don't you subscribe to this thread and get an email alert...then you will know exactly when I post...

I am grateful that you guys are enjoying the reading...please understand my situation...

Cheers...more cumming soon...

Old 28-10-2012, 02:51 AM
Samster

(cont)

Her eyes narrowed at that. 'What is the other exception?'

'An exception has already been made to allow you to sleep fully clothed between the comforter, technically, you are lying under one layer of comforter, right?...it's not right to make another exception so soon...otherwise, the world will become too chaotic a place to live in.' I smiled my charming best.

She shook her head and rolled her eyes at the same time...strange how people don't get motion sickness from that combination huh??...and before she could say anything, I quickly added...

'If you close your eyes for a minute, I'll get undressed and lie beside you...how does that sound?'

'Not a good idea, it'll be too tempting for...' she protested weakly...then...'You taking off everything?'

I nodded as I undid my belt...she closed her eyes tightly...a faint grin stretched her lips...

Fast hand fast leg is an understatement...I got naked in 5 seconds...and then hopped onto the bed beside her. I pull the comforter back over me quickly...I wasn't watching her the whole time so wasn't sure if she sneaked a peek.

'Hey...' she exclaimed when she felt the comforter on top of her disappear...'It's cold...give me back my comforter.'

With me snugly under the comforter now...'No can do sweetie...I'll be more cold since I am the one who is naked...you are welcome to join me under here...it is sooooo nice.....and warm...mmmmmmm'

She glared at me. 'You won't try anything, will you?'

'What? Me??...' I mocked horror at that suggestion....then I shrugged. 'Maybe yes, maybe no...' and we both laughed to that.

She bit her lower lip for a long time....then with great determination, she sat up and started to unzip her dress....

'Please don't try anything.' she said as her hands worked on her clothing. 'Women need to be ready to enjoy sex...and I am not ready, ok? Let's just sleep ok?'

Sure sure...whatever you say dear...anything you wish dear...

I did not reply so I am hoping that my defense in court that I did not agree to her terms will hold up.

She switched off all the lights in the room before removing her cloths...I, on the other hand, counted and waited for the correct timing to flip on the TV...she gasped at the sudden light but she was already almost fully back under the comforter...

Damn it...how come women can get undress so quickly when they need to??? That was what? 5 seconds???? kNN...Dress and bra and panties...really???

By this time, she was completely hidden under the comforter...even her head...

'Hang on...' I said...'I need to do an inspection to make sure you are not breaking the law...'

She squealed and laughed as I raised the comforter to take a peek. Her one arm wrapped around her breasts and the other instinctively shot down to cover her groin...yup...fully naked...I like...

I did not dwell on this though...I wanted to be playful in a tasteful manner...coming off as a despo is the last thing I wanted...so I covered us up again.

I lay beside her with just our heads above the comforter...I was watching her watch me...I smiled and she smiled back...

‘How is the “let’s just sleep” plan working so far?’ I asked with a grin.

She sighed and shook her head.

We just lay there for about 5 minutes...looking at each other...

‘You know...’ she whispered....’Men are funny creatures...’

I frowned...no knowing where she is going with this...na bei...funny haha or funny strange? Men as in all mankind or men as in just me??

She rolled over to face away from me...I stared at the back of her head...her hair nicely messed up...

‘When men are suppose to be assertive, they tend not to take charge...’ She continued. ‘And when they are suppose to be nice and gentle, they become too forceful....’

Na bei...was that a hint? Screw the repercussions...arms and hands, ready...cheong partner standby...chest and legs ready...I’m moving in...

I slid over till the front of my body pressed fully against her back...my cheong partner woke up from standby immediately upon being pressed against the warmth of the firmest and yet softest bum...

(to be continued)

Old 28-10-2012, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
songsonglah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizrd View Post

Why don't you subscribe to this thread and get an email alert...then you will know exactly when I post...

Think the problem with thread subscription and email alert is that we won't know who made the posting. As and when anyone post, we get an email alert.

And you stopping at important moments doesn't help the situation at all.
Old 28-10-2012, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by songsonglah View Post
Think the problem with thread subscription and email alert is that we won't know who made the posting. As and when anyone post, we get an email alert.

Not true bro...when I get an alert, I see who wrote the post and even can read the whole post in the email......maybe something to do with settings...

Quote:
And you stopping at important moments doesn't help the situation at all.
I think it's called cliff hangers bro...

Thanks for reading and commenting...

Old 28-10-2012, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
songsonglah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Not true bro...when I get an alert, I see who wrote the post and even can read the whole post in the email......maybe something to do with settings...

Oh, is that so? I normally subscribe without email notification cos I didn't want to receive emails whenever any Tom, Dick or Hairy post a reply. Subscription is just for bookmarking sake in my case.
Old 29-10-2012, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by songsonglah View Post
Oh, is that so? I normally subscribe without email notification cos I didn't want to receive emails whenever any Tom, Dick or Hairy post a reply. Subscription is just for bookmarking sake in my case.

Fair enough...

I don't mind it because on my iPad, I can read the latest poat then select the whole bunch of emails and move them all to a sammyboy folder...keeps me updated without the need to log in here all the time...in any case, the data required to download emails is much lower then loading these pages so saves me time and money in the process too...

Old 29-10-2012, 04:15 PM
Samster

(cont)

She giggled and shifted her bum around a bit, perhaps to get a feel of the full glory of my cheong partner...’What is that? Did you bring a weapon to bed with you?’

I ground my cheong partner against her more firmly...it lodged itself in the warm and smooth butt crack it was seeking...’If you think this is a weapon, just wait till you see how he operates...’ I leaned down to kiss her neck...she giggled louder and tried to squirm away...succeeded only in pushing her butt tighter against my slightly disorientated cheong partner...

‘What can it do?’ her body shook against me as she laughed...

‘We will have to wait and see...’ I said in between kissing her neck and shoulder...’Words cannot adequately describe his full potential...Wikipedia listed him as the eighth natural wonder of the world....’

She kinda sighed and laughed at the same time...she was alternating between dodging my kisses and offering her neck up to let me kiss more...’It’s not...I mean...he’s not a pussy destroyer is he?’

I laughed too...fucking hell, what is this girl on?

‘I only have one pussy...’ She said, almost seriously...’What would I do if she is destroyed?’

‘That’s alright’...I reassured her. ‘she will rise again in no time at all...like a phoenix...my weapon is great at shock and awe...as well as destroy and rebuild....’ my kisses still rained down on her neck, cheek, shoulder...any place within reach...

She rolled over again...this time my chest felt the soft bouncy warmth of her breasts and my cheong partner was tickled by hair...bush!!!!...I groaned I think...

She was still smiling and looking at me...I wrapped my arms around her and my hands rubbed her smooth back gently...

‘I am still not ready yet ok?’ She said softly...’Just hold me ok?’

KNN...what the fuck is this, a cock tease? Not ready yet? FFS...

I looked into her eyes, my cheong partner pulsed against her pubs...sending her morse code signal outlining his main mission...

‘Not ready?’ I asked, as gently as I could master. ‘You want to just hold me like this till morning?’

Her eyes laughed at me...’Thought you are a smart guy....’ then she sighed...

Huh? WTF? What is she talking about?

She closed her eyes and snuggled her face onto my neck...then she said to my chest....’If a woman is not ready, won’t you help make her feel ready?’

Alrighty Houston...we have the lift off instruction...checking all systems status...touchy feely fingers? it’s a go, boss...kissy lips with suction control? it’s a go, boss...flicking tongue? It's a go, boss...probing rod, aka cheong partner? it’s a definite go, boss...command centre,? It’s all good to go...

I moved back slightly so that I can kiss her mouth...her tongue shot out like a missile...my hands auto-roamed and all hell broke loose...her legs wrapped themselves around me tightly and I suddenly found myself facing the ceiling...no wait, the eastern wall...no wait, the mattress...no wait, the western wall...no wait, the mattress...no wait.............fuuucccccckkkkkkkk...the joy and stress of living in a three dimensional world...

As always...long story short...heh heh heh...the deed finally completed satisfactorily...I say satisfactorily because the final score was somewhere around 9-2...not a fair result but a fair match since we had different handicaps...the environment changed slightly too...the comforter was on the floor together with one of the pillows...we were both sweaty and fighting for breath...I was lying face down breathing through her hair and she rubbed her sweaty face on my chest...nibbling here and there like she was hungry....her arms and legs wrapped around my back tightly...my body still spasm now and then...and she was squeezing me externally and internally rhythmically...

I lifted myself up slightly...’You ok?’ I asked, still breathing hard...
She shook her head...I leaned down to kiss her lips...she kissed back...not passionately like before...much much gentler...

‘What’s wrong?’ I asked...in between kisses...

‘Pussy....' she complained between kissing me back...'...Got....Destroyed...’

I laughed...’That’s fine...let’s her sleep it off...I will personally inspect her in the morning to make sure she is alive and well...ok?’

She nodded her head with eyes closed...she kissed my neck and gave me a big hug...then she eased herself out from under me, rolled over to hug the pillow...I hugged her from behind and kissed her neck a few times...when she didn't reply to a couple of my questions...I realised that she may have dozed off...

I got up and took a shower...it was a real work out alright...and by the time I came back to bed, her breathing indicated to me that she was sound asleep...

Na bei...and women complain that men just roll over and sleep after sex...

(to be continued)

Old 30-10-2012, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Toumai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
o...

Clap clap clap, another good instalment.
Old 30-10-2012, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Nice... Well written.... Thanks

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 30-10-2012, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
donk08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

clap! clap! clap!
Old 30-10-2012, 06:41 PM
Samster

Thanks guys...

More cumming up next...

Old 30-10-2012, 06:45 PM
Samster

(cont)

Her back was still slight sweaty so I took a towel and wiped her down gently...then covered her up with the comforter that I picked up from the floor...I also grabbed the pillow from the floor and sat back against the headboard...I smoked as I pondered my day...what a day...started with breakfast at 10 and now mission completion at almost 3 am...not a bad day's work...

She snored ever so slightly beside me and it was cute as hell...I leaned over to kiss her back and neck, and she whimpered lightly...she shifted a little and the snoring stopped...hahaha...I knew my kisses is a cure for something...

Her body was so warm and soft and smooth that I decided to hug her behind and press myself tightly against her...and with the smell of her hair filling my nostril...I fell into a deep sleep...

I forgot to set my alarm but was woken up because cheong partner was under duress....it was a dawn attack....he was already up and must have sent enough SOS to the command centre to finally arouse me from my slumber...

I looked down my body and the sight was one of the most beautiful any man can witness...she was kneeling beside me with breasts swinging freely....her tight bum pointing upwards...my cheong partner fully engulfed by her mouth...more beautiful than any sunset if you ask me...

Methinks she was hoping to score a free protein shake for breakfast...

‘Good morning...’ I said...not really knowing what else is appropriate...

‘Modjhfmp...’ She hummed back...na bei, her mother never taught her not to speak with her mouth full? I think I need to punish her to teach her some proper etiquette...it’s for her own good, you understand...

A quick glance at my watch indicated 5 am...shit...only slept for 2 hours...the same if she had gone back to her own house...but...obviously, that option would have been much less fun...

She finally let my cheong partner out ...any longer and he might have passed out from a lack of oxygen...

‘I need to get going soon.’ She said...’you promised to check on pussy to make sure everything is alright...’ then she leaned back down for more oral examination...

Haiz...promises made in the middle of the night...the legal system should have a clause to disqualify all promises made when not seated at a table while dressed in formal clothes...those fucking promises made by the small head always come back to haunt the big head...

Ok ok...I’m up...I tried to conduct a quick system check but the pleasure signals from the small head overridden all others so action must be taken without due planning and coordinating...alrighty, I can wing this....

My hands took charge and before long, we were reverted back to being the sweaty, hard breathing people from a few hours earlier...this time however, there was no intercourse...we simply took care of business with our hands and mouth...real civilized like....

‘Yup...’ I said as I stretched out on the bed, still feeling the yumminess all over my body...’Pussy is doing great...I think she will make it...’

She laughed...’Thanks...’ then she held my cheong partner lightly...’Don’t know about the Eighth wonder....he looks a bit worn out...’

‘Yeah...’ I lifted my head, took a quick look at them playing together...then lay back down...’You may have to do a proper examination soon to make sure everything works...’

‘Ok...’ she said and I felt my cheong partner enveloped in warmth and moistness with some suction again...

I almost jumped...but as any man can understand...it is difficult to move very much when a woman has your dick completely in her mouth...

‘Not now....’ I exclaimed....’You need to go to work!’

All of a sudden...I felt the zaps from all the men in the world...am I really persuading a woman to stop giving me a BJ?? WTF?? Have I again lost the mind I lost years ago??

Thank goodness she didn’t feel the need to obey me on this occasion...and slowly, she brought my cheong partner back to a respectable state again...standing tall and proud...sending clear signals back to the command centre...ready for duty, Sir!!

‘He looks ok...I think he is functional now...’ She said while examining my cheong partner closely...her two eyes and his one eye stared at each other for a few seconds...then she hopped off the bed and went into the bathroom...

KNNBCCB...can I charge her for desertion?? Leaving the battle in the middle of close quarter combat is an act of cowardice...FFS...come back here woman...finish what you started....

(To be continued)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1