The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 30-05-2012, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24052 / Power: 27
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

I Strongly believe that we will still be playing in the Europa league next season! Louis van garl should be made our next manager la. Liverpool want attacking football ma! Then dirk Kuyt can stay and maybe we can get RVP!
Old 30-05-2012, 12:15 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 0
IBCBen is one of the Best!IBCBen is one of the Best!IBCBen is one of the Best!

Liverpool now only true player is Steven Gerrad. Rest are all disappointment
Old 30-05-2012, 10:45 PM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thought you guys might want to know. Craig Bellamy will be here this friday.

http://inagist.com/all/206997324055064576/

http://www.facebook.com/XleagueSg#!/...type=1&theater

The event at Weston is a private event that costs $198. Hope you guys won't turn up only to be turned away.
Old 30-05-2012, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
musicforall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...eports?cc=4716

Swansea's boss..Brendan Rodgers..damn! if he's going to be the new LFC Manager.

Sigh..tot the yankees knew better. Martinez would be better/ Capello damn good but if Rodgers comes on board.. i shudder to think..6 months expiry date. Another 1 bites the dust.
Old 30-05-2012, 11:28 PM
Samster (C)

2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicforall View Post
Swansea's boss..Brendan Rodgers..damn! if he's going to be the new LFC Manager.
He's the right man to lead us to the Championship.

By the way, the Championship is the league we will be playing after we get relegated.
Old 30-05-2012, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Global brand, global presence...
What has actually happen to us..
Who the fuck going to join us with a substandard mgr leading the team..

Tough the league haven't started..I'm crossing my fingers on what's gonna happen..mannnn..
Old 30-05-2012, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
musicforall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

I reckon brendan is a yes man to the big time yankees. Dont think he's able to sign players of his choice. Got some fucker sits as the director of football.

If he's chosen , LFC is all doom and gloom. Probably another top 10 to top 15 placing. The guy wont be able to attract big time strikers from any part of the world.

Better we vote Jamie Carra to be the new manager. FUCK.. i m hoping common sense will prevail.
Old 31-05-2012, 12:01 AM
Samster (C)

The Yankees are looking for a fall guy. If the club falters, it's convenient to blame the manager and sack the poor guy even when the scouting team signs sub-standard players. We blame Kenny Dalglish for spending $100 million pounds. Do we assign the same blame to Damiem Comolli?
Old 31-05-2012, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 23
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seems like done deal.... http://www.goal.com/en-sg/news/3877/...hree-year-deal
Old 31-05-2012, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 838 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2917 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugi View Post
i am still looking forward to next season...
who knows he is able to motivate and fire up the current team
Old 31-05-2012, 12:29 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mondaysingbet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

He can make it liverpool shal dominate again

♥stella
Old 31-05-2012, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 23
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
i am still looking forward to next season...
who knows he is able to motivate and fire up the current team
I'm optimistic as well...

They can't do more badly than this season can they?
Old 31-05-2012, 01:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
DavidShao is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

have to pay 5million somemore We are the laughing stock now

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugi View Post
Old 31-05-2012, 04:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SamFaced deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Despite e negative consensus from my fellow Reds bros here, Im givin this Brendan Rodgers guy a nod... I didnt really follow much of Swansea's matches but i thought they played decent n nice football... On the ground, passes and nice inter-plays especially when they drew with us at home last season...Hes definitely NOT a Roy Hodgison i believe...
Though he may not hv a track record to boast, he did decently well with Swnsea..so lets see n as usual HOPE we've got it right in management matters this time...
Old 31-05-2012, 06:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...firmed?cc=4716

Rodgers Liverpool talks confirmed
May 30, 2012

Brendan Rodgers is set 2 become the new Liverpool manager in the next 24 hours, if compensation is agreed, Swansea City chairman Huw Jenkins has confirmed.

Rodgers, who exactly 1 year ago 2 the day won the Championship play-off final 2 reach the Premier League with Swansea, is expected to sign a 3-year deal @ Anfield.

Liverpool r expected 2 pay Swansea betw £4 million & £5 million in compensation aft securing the Northern Irishman's services.

Swansea chief Jenkins said: "I was contacted by Liverpool [on Tuesday] night & they expressed their wish 2 speak 2 Brendan regarding their vacancy.

"I had a discussion with Brendan 2 talk abt their interest & his views on whether he wanted 2 speak 2 Liverpool. He expressed his wish with me 2 do tat & he has spoken with Liverpool 2day.

"Following discussions with Liverpool's owners Brendan has informed us tat he would like 2 take up their offer 2 manage Liverpool. At the moment we r currently in talks with the owners 2 agree compensation. We r trying 2 finalise tat within the next 24 hours.

"Although we r very disappointed 2 lose such a talented, young British manager we did not wish 2 stand in his way."

"As always @ Swansea City, we 1 ppl working here who r fully committed 2 the task ahead. We wish Brendan every success in the future. We will always remain good friends & we thank him 4 all his hard work & passion @ tis football club over the past 2 years.

"We shall now refocus & quickly start the process of finding his replacement 2 continue the great work Brendan has carried out @ tis football club."

Rodgers guided Swansea, the 1st Welsh side 2 play in the Premier League, 2 an 11th-place finish aft being promoted thru the play-offs in 2011. It was not only tis record but the attractive passing style tat the Swans played with on their top flight debut tat impressed Liverpool owners Fenway Sports Group.

Rodgers succeeds Liverpool legend Kenny Dalglish as manager aft the Scot was sacked on May 16. Winning the League Cup & reaching the FA Cup final did not mitigate an 8th-placed finish in the league, 17 points adrift of the Champions League places.

Dalglish's last match in charge was a 1-0 defeat by Swansea, capping an impressive 1st top flight campaign 4 Rodgers. The 39-year-old was quickly in the frame 2 take over @ Anfield, but initially declined the opportunity 2 talk with FSG.

Liverpool instead turned their attention 2 Wigan manager Roberto Martinez, with chairman Dave Whelan @ 1 point suggesting he had been offered the job.

Both Liverpool & Martinez denied agreeing any deal, with the Reds insisting tat they were keen 2 approach Rodgers, Martinez's successor @ Swansea.

It remains 2 be seen exactly wat system Rodgers will work under @ Anfield as American owners FSG were keen 2 split the workload of former director of football Damien Comolli, who was sacked in April.

Dutchman Louis van Gaal emerged as the leading candidate 2 take a sporting director role but it is known both Martinez & Rodgers had expressed a desire 2 hv greater control of footballing affairs.

With their manager almost in place Henry & chairman Tom Werner, who will attended the Premier League's chairmen's meeting on Thursday, hv 2 decide whether tat structure can still work.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...-wigan?cc=4716

Whelan: Martinez staying at Wigan
May 30, 2012

Roberto Martinez will not be joining Liverpool or Aston Villa & will be backed in the transfer market aft opting 2 stay with Wigan, chairman Dave Whelan has told ESPN.

Martinez met with Liverpool owners FSG in America last week 2 discuss the vacancy @ Anfield but had reservations abt working under a director of football @ Anfield & returned 2 the UK on Tuesday, with no deal in place.

The Spaniard, who has also been linked with Villa despite rejecting an offer 2 manage the Midlands club @ the start of last season, met Latics owner Whelan 4 talks on Thursday & was promised investment in the squad.

"Roberto is staying with us & I've agreed 2 his request 2 up our spending on youth development & training facilities," Whelan told ESPN.

"And that's going 2 be pretty costly as I hv agreed 2 a full-sized indoor pitch & tat will cost £1.5 million. Roberto's very keen on tat aspect of the club.

"I hv also agreed with him 2 bring in 3 or 4 new players".

Martinez, 38, will continue @ the DW Stadium with no amendments 2 his current deal as he moves into the 2nd year of his contract.

Whelan went on 2 give an insight in2 Liverpool's recruitment process & explained why he thought Swansea's Brendan Rodgers, rather than his own manager Martinez, is set 4 the post.

The Wigan boss told ESPN: "They set down their rules on how they saw the role & the way they wanted the team run & tat was not the way Roberto would do it.

"Roberto has his own way of doing things but they r American owners who hv their own ideas of how it should be done. They r entitled 2 1 2 do it their way & Liverpool r a big club so I can see why Brendan Rodgers has opted 2 go there & good luck 2 him he's a fine coach.

"But I don't think Swansea r going 2 be 2 pleased; they lost Roberto 2 us & they were none 2 happy abt tat & now they hv lost Brendan so I imagine they will be even more unhappy right now."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1