The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
2015, shogun

Old 14-10-2011, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolsterposter View Post
Insomnia is HAPPENING.. even on Sunday nights - there's a crowd there. Lots of young ones too, probably can score better.
Insomnia is oso famous for another thing........ RUNNERS!
Old 14-10-2011, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
illustrious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
illustrious: some people swear by P Burgos (oh, not me .. I did a couple of visits and seemed PM and TP here sounded cheaper .. )

College ?? Dorms ?? wow .. tell me .. though I may rarely get to venture out solo ..

PS: just upped you and you got 'power'
Thanks for the points. There are some college girls that return to their colleges premises in the night to moonlight. They usually offer BJ. As regards. TP and PM may not be cheaper than Burgos. A bot of Tequila LD in Burgos is about 10k. And that would take care of the bar fine and your drinks are On the house.
Old 14-10-2011, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
illustrious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeiFa View Post
i agree on that too but it depends..
all u need to do is "kap" the mamasan and you are ready to go..

After going there 3 times , the LD which is 390 pesos can last from 1am till close.
Pm me if you wan go hunting together. I can recommend you girls there..
I started going to Burgos 15 years ago. I have been cheonging in PI fir 30 years.
Old 14-10-2011, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
sugardad: now I remember you .. you were the baboy farmer ha ?? haha ...

We should help 'commerce' in Philippines ... until some strongman muscles his way in and steal everything, atleast ..

A small news snippet: leaving out the hookers and such, some saint estimated that the 'boyfriends and lovers' remittance to Filipinas exceeded more than half a billion $, on a conservative estimate ..
Ya , thanks for remembering me, Baboy is running smoothly but some died during this typhoon season, its ok, only abt 5 died. The ops is running smoothly now, partner and bosses happy with the progress.

So now move up north for some more stuff , like the one I mentioned earlier. Land too expensive in Metro manila out skirt area. Also heading to batangas to view another beach front land.

I think in Tarlac's land is still affordable for plantation purpose. Whats your advice ?? I am also considering Palmoil and castol seeds down south too.
Old 14-10-2011, 02:42 PM
Samster

sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

Also, I really seen all the gals I need to see and sometime, I just want to look for a gal that doesn't bola bola all the time. I just want to drink, enjoy a good company.
Old 14-10-2011, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
LLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLLSC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
not a joke, but really .. there had been some organised scouting tours from Singapore, for sourcing vegetable from Dagupan, Tarlac, Baguio and the region ..

And a friend from Baguio did see the 'buyers' scouting ... around their farm

Dunno the outcome, but, a few filipino news channels reported that the Singaporeans' were impressed with Philippine Baby Kaylan/Cabbage, Sweet Potato, Sayote (forgot the English name)

Though with NPA slowly coming up, venturing into Tarlac and Dagupan is a bit dicey for me ..
bro etsys - tarlac is generally safe from NPA - it has been 4 years since there is a clash between govt forces and NPA.

Pagasinan (Dagupan) also ok.. problem starts at a line from neuva ecija.
Old 14-10-2011, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5726 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

LLSC: not of late .. not of late ..

Things are not rosy posy there.. of late ..

sugardad: Batangas has been attracting a lot of attention .. and you should know it .. in positive way .. haah

As for farming, I still don't know how the ownership thing works .. messy at the best ..

Tuguegarao is nicer, and fertile, if you can put up with the yearly typhoons .. maybe need to stick with storm-resistant things.

On the same subject, not to turn into an agriculture thread, but, did you notice that while pigs are farmed so much, the equivalent of effort on goat farming is much less ??

Can be a cash product though..

illustrious: you make me sound like a puppy sucking the bitch mother's tits

Thats a long line of experience .. though, as I said, PB never appealed to me .. and I am not a hardcore guy, even shunning PT/TP, if given a choice, though I am forced to accompany my guests sometimes ..
Old 14-10-2011, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

Don't know if I should ask this here but what the heck..
I'm asked if I want to do something like an event there, say Zoukout at boracay with some contacts from the DJ community..

Before I do my homework and waste my time looking into this, there are somethings I won't find out but only season veterans will know doing business there..
Are the authorities going to ask for kick backs? Would lobbying with the mayor going to help?
How much "donations" they'll ask?

any inputs would be greatly appreciated..
If it happens, I'll send you guys a ticket..hehe

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 14-10-2011, 10:36 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

BoinKING: if somebody suggest you do such events, the person is out of the circuit.

Enough events like that happen, and i know some of the promoters personally. They bring in top class DJs, actresses and all and really pump up the mood, alas, invite is not open to everybody, as the 'peasents' are kept away And those in the 'circuit' get invites to such parties, and can be from Bora, to El Nido, to Makati - clubs cleared for 'private' events ..

Kickbacks ? Everybody from the Mayor's office will want kickbacks plus free tickets

A friend, without proper connections, did a musical event in Manila, and half the floor was filled with freeloaders .. no kidding

Though, there is nothing lost in trying .. give us the good news, that Philippines has changed for good
Old 14-10-2011, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

So it was the first and last for them?

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 14-10-2011, 10:53 PM
Samster

for the friend who did for the first time, yes, no more .. and the sponsors refused to sponsor anymore

the other's in the 'circuit' are supposedly doing well, and have a few DJs from LA flying in every month or so ..
Old 16-10-2011, 04:12 AM
Samster

Etsys : Ya, should not turn this to a plantation or business thread. Will PM you next week. Thanks a million.
Old 16-10-2011, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeiFa View Post
i agree on that too but it depends..
all u need to do is "kap" the mamasan and you are ready to go..

After going there 3 times , the LD which is 390 pesos can last from 1am till close.
Pm me if you wan go hunting together. I can recommend you girls there..
Did u get any action with the contact I passed?
Old 16-10-2011, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoinKING View Post
Are the authorities going to ask for kick backs? Would lobbying with the mayor going to help?
How much "donations" they'll ask?
Before you approach the mayor or any other authorities, get the "approval" of the underworld chief in charge of the location where you intend to hold the event..... make him one of your "sponsor". Then you are ready to go to the Mayor and other authorities, they will still ask for kickbacks but if they know you are sponsored by the chief, their demands will only be token sum and you definitely will save alot in terms of money and covenience in dealing with the various departments.

These people may be a greedy lot but they oso know not to make enemies with the underworld, afterall the PI is still a pretty lawless country where firearms are as easily available as balut.
Old 16-10-2011, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
WeiFa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by inluv07 View Post
Did u get any action with the contact I passed?
no bro but thanks for the contact..cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1