The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 18-07-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11108 / Power: 45
header69 has a reputation beyond reputeheader69 has a reputation beyond reputeheader69 has a reputation beyond reputeheader69 has a reputation beyond reputeheader69 has a reputation beyond reputeheader69 has a reputation beyond reputeheader69 has a reputation beyond reputeheader69 has a reputation beyond reputeheader69 has a reputation beyond reputeheader69 has a reputation beyond reputeheader69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
it's not only cos no way to flush out 100% unless she doesn't engage sexual activity at least 48 hours

safest not to DATY

be safe than sorry
Sorry bro what’s DATY?
Old 18-07-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 23
blacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Raw with MLs

DATY: Dining At The Y, aka muff diving
Old 18-07-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15328 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by header69 View Post
Sorry bro what’s DATY?
dinner at the Y aka Cunnilingus
Old 18-07-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11108 / Power: 45
header69 has a reputation beyond reputeheader69 has a reputation beyond reputeheader69 has a reputation beyond reputeheader69 has a reputation beyond reputeheader69 has a reputation beyond reputeheader69 has a reputation beyond reputeheader69 has a reputation beyond reputeheader69 has a reputation beyond reputeheader69 has a reputation beyond reputeheader69 has a reputation beyond reputeheader69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
dinner at the Y aka Cunnilingus
Oh wow so imaginative Thks
Old 18-07-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
it's not only cos no way to flush out 100% unless she doesn't engage sexual activity at least 48 hours

safest not to DATY

be safe than sorry
Flush out? You meant the previous client's mojo that were CIP? Or you meant the bacteria and germs that cause STD? If you want the latter, sorry, they will stay and spread, mostly.
Old 18-07-2023, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20357 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight6 View Post
DATY: Dining At The Y, aka muff diving
Quote:
Originally Posted by header69 View Post
Oh wow so imaginative Thks
Upz You Two Bro’s

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 18-07-2023, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 10
haha90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhaha90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3228 View Post
For me the first time raw with my regular local SG divorced MILF ML is because she forgot to bring CD when we meet in hotel after her work. She also told me that don't shoot inside. But can't control and CIP, after that when ever we meet in hotel or her work place. CIP automatic. She always immediately wash after CIP.
You so lucky eh bro
Old 19-07-2023, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Flush out? You meant the previous client's mojo that were CIP? Or you meant the bacteria and germs that cause STD? If you want the latter, sorry, they will stay and spread, mostly.
Pretty sure he meant the former.
The cum cannot wash out of the vagina 100%.
Some could still flow out some time later, not in the same session.
Old 19-07-2023, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 2
Maihiamla is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaihiamla is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Back from a long hiatus to share another story..

Have been meeting this ML after my regular RTC for awhile (and meantime she ban me on wechat dunno for what fuck reason lol), so just wanted to find another release outlet. Apparently see from massage thread these 2 ML are good friends, so secretly even more happy when managed to raw the friend.

Usually meet at her place always don't let me fk unless i bring CD, but when i book stayca i purposely only bring 1 cd to see how she will react (was an overnight stay).

End up the 1 cd didn't even use, go into room speak french w me, i lifted her skirt and undies and just zhua in doggiestyle. Shiok, but for safety reason unloaded outside. Went to rest and we watched a movie together in the room.

Halfway through movie got horny scene and marikita again, she auto give a BBBJ and i almost unloaded. Then without warning suddenly just come on top and entered me raw! Wa, so good i cum inside within 10 pumps lol. Then very tired snuggle and slept (she didnt wash up lol).

Next morning woken up by another BBBJ.. felt refreshed so had a very long sesh and again she made me unload inside and say she want my baby.. faster get her to buy plan B and makan.

I think i dont dare to CIP liao just raw will do..
Old 19-07-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Raw with MLs

terence 2.0 Akan Datang
Old 19-07-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
nowhereman is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maihiamla View Post

Have been meeting this ML after my regular RTC for awhile (and meantime she ban me on wechat dunno for what fuck reason lol), so just wanted to find another release outlet. Apparently see from massage thread these 2 ML are good friends, so secretly even more happy when managed to raw the friend.

Usually meet at her place always don't let me fk unless i bring CD, but when i book stayca i purposely only bring 1 cd to see how she will react (was an overnight stay).

End up the 1 cd didn't even use, go into room speak french w me, i lifted her skirt and undies and just zhua in doggiestyle. Shiok, but for safety reason unloaded outside. Went to rest and we watched a movie together in the room.

Halfway through movie got horny scene and marikita again, she auto give a BBBJ and i almost unloaded. Then without warning suddenly just come on top and entered me raw! Wa, so good i cum inside within 10 pumps lol. Then very tired snuggle and slept (she didnt wash up lol).

Next morning woken up by another BBBJ.. felt refreshed so had a very long sesh and again she made me unload inside and say she want my baby.. faster get her to buy plan B and makan.

support u bro keep going
Old 19-07-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 20
stop has much to be proud ofstop has much to be proud ofstop has much to be proud ofstop has much to be proud ofstop has much to be proud ofstop has much to be proud ofstop has much to be proud ofstop has much to be proud ofstop has much to be proud ofstop has much to be proud of

been a while since i posted, but this made my day. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maihiamla View Post

Old 19-07-2023, 06:04 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109136 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guess67 View Post
Thanks for the points, but I am not able to return now, need to spread points to others
No worry. You are welcome

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 21-07-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 16
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

safest not to DATY

be safe than sorry
I agree with you that it is safest not to DATY.

Here is something for you guys to think about.

If you have wives or girlfriends, or any woman, who you can frequently creampie and be in the nude with you after sex, you probably notice that your cum leaks out very soon, almost immediately, after you pull out when in doggy position. It doesn’t matter how deep, very deep, super deep or Titanic deep you think you have sprayed your cum inside her; it still leaks out a couple of seconds later. She might rush to get tissues to catch the leak or place her hand under herself so that it doesn’t drip on to the bed or floor. If she quickly wears her panties, a wet patch will gradually develop several minutes later. If she sits or stands up after sex, I would say almost all of your semen has leaked out after about 10-15 minutes judging by her wet panties. Some sperm will still be inside her (because some sperm actually “crash land” head-first along her vaginal walls and remain stuck there until she sheds the lining on her next period) but the semen is almost all out.

It is very highly possible that a woman can remove semen quicker after sex by using a showerhead douche or vaginal wash such that the next man may not know that she was just creampied several minutes ago. I have not tried and tested this theory myself with my girlfriends. I haven not licked them after I creampie them until the following night but by then there is no semen odour. The vagina is a self-cleaning organ which lubricates and discharges, a bit like saliva in our mouth.

It is likely possible that a woman could also use a tampon to absorb and remove semen after sex, but maybe a faint odour might still remain hence disallow the next man to lick her.

These are possibilities that only 2-timing (cheating) or prostituting women could have tried and know, but probably not want to tell us here.
Old 21-07-2023, 06:37 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: Raw with MLs

most of them use the douche bottle bidet 🙈🙉🙊

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1