The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 21-05-2012, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

I won't be disappointed if AVB gets the job at Liverpool.

Rafa is still my first choice too

But having read what Lukaku said of AVB, I'm worried certain Liverpool players might receive the same treatment from him too.

Lukaku: 'I will never forgive AVB'

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...oas%27?cc=4716
Old 21-05-2012, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chochochang2 View Post
But having read what Lukaku said of AVB, I'm worried certain Liverpool players might receive the same treatment from him too.

Lukaku: 'I will never forgive AVB'
to pass such a comment after spending only 6 month under a manager says something about the attitude of the player as well....
Old 21-05-2012, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
musicforall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been reading up on many of the comments and opinions of all the TS that contribute about LFC. Not regularly, I am also of the many here.

U guys are an awesome bunch, always holding out for LFC. Some of the comments made were , in my opinion , pretty heart warming with the sincerest of opinions and care. i mean this thread alone has more that 16,000 hits.. and for whatever reasons good or bad.

I cannot imagine any other BPL clubs having a fan base doing the same, contributing to sports forum in any part of the world let alone Asia.

Its so heartening to see and feel and even though we may not know each other personally except thru cyber space. For e.g, many people contributes on the post-mortem match play after each game, the previous fiasco on the Yankee court case, the Hog Manager ( Now u.k boss) and King Kenny's issues.

I can go on and on but I reckon you guys catch the drift. really guys, even our most mortal enemies may have a large fan bases here..they just dont have the passion ..like us.

The mere fact is that a LFC fan , i reckon will always remain one. Kudos to all of you here who want nothing but the best for this special club of ours. Clap ! clap!

YNWA
Old 21-05-2012, 10:11 PM
Samster

chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicforall View Post
i have been reading up on many of the comments and opinions of all the ts that contribute about lfc. Not regularly, i am also of the many here.

U guys are an awesome bunch, always holding out for lfc. Some of the comments made were , in my opinion , pretty heart warming with the sincerest of opinions and care. I mean this thread alone has more that 16,000 hits.. And for whatever reasons good or bad.

I cannot imagine any other bpl clubs having a fan base doing the same, contributing to sports forum in any part of the world let alone asia.

Its so heartening to see and feel and even though we may not know each other personally except thru cyber space. For e.g, many people contributes on the post-mortem match play after each game, the previous fiasco on the yankee court case, the hog manager ( now u.k boss) and king kenny's issues.

I can go on and on but i reckon you guys catch the drift. Really guys, even our most mortal enemies may have a large fan bases here..they just dont have the passion ..like us.

The mere fact is that a lfc fan , i reckon will always remain one. Kudos to all of you here who want nothing but the best for this special club of ours. Clap ! Clap!

Ynwa
You'll Never Walk Alone
Old 21-05-2012, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
to pass such a comment after spending only 6 month under a manager says something about the attitude of the player as well....
you are right,

hopefully if AVB gets the job, nothing of this sort happens
Old 21-05-2012, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20566 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

seriously, not sure if AVB would be the right choice for Pool, after what happened to Chelsea. incredible how Chelsea's fortunes changed after RDM took over. their mental strength n self-beliefs seemed to grow with every match. dun wish to see another similar player-revolution at Pool.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 22-05-2012, 06:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Before he went to Chelsea, AVB was 1 of the most sought after young manager with his high tempo attacking style of football with Porto...
He was originally tasked to rebuild Chelsea aging team, and he made some bold decision like sell Anelka / Alex and bench Lampard / Malouda / Drogba, of cos this didn't go down well with the group of star players in the team...
Towards the end of his stint, it was obvious that those old men played to get him sacked...
RDM came in, with his future uncertain, he had to achieve some instant result instead of building the team, so he put all these old men back to the team to make everybody happy and to get some instant success... and indeed he did it, won the FA Cup n CL...

I won't be too disappointed if we get AVB... though my 1st choice is Rafa...
in fact chelsea made a mistake by sacking AVB,they shd have let him get on with the job,cos then he wld wld have slowly phase out the old guard,which they actually brought him for(they wld have dominated IF THEY HAD LET HIM CONTINUE).chelsea will just be 5 th or 6 th plc teams for the nxt few seasons.most the players will be gone,so we have 1 club less to worry abt.hope pool owners get it right,if not rafa,avb will do.
Old 22-05-2012, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicforall View Post
I have been reading up on many of the comments and opinions of all the TS that contribute about LFC. Not regularly, I am also of the many here.

U guys are an awesome bunch, always holding out for LFC. Some of the comments made were , in my opinion , pretty heart warming with the sincerest of opinions and care. i mean this thread alone has more that 16,000 hits.. and for whatever reasons good or bad.

I cannot imagine any other BPL clubs having a fan base doing the same, contributing to sports forum in any part of the world let alone Asia.

Its so heartening to see and feel and even though we may not know each other personally except thru cyber space. For e.g, many people contributes on the post-mortem match play after each game, the previous fiasco on the Yankee court case, the Hog Manager ( Now u.k boss) and King Kenny's issues.

I can go on and on but I reckon you guys catch the drift. really guys, even our most mortal enemies may have a large fan bases here..they just dont have the passion ..like us.

The mere fact is that a LFC fan , i reckon will always remain one. Kudos to all of you here who want nothing but the best for this special club of ours. Clap ! clap!

YNWA
16000 hits with over 300,000 views lol we don t just wear a replica jersey when our team wins,like sum
Old 22-05-2012, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3999 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SH149 View Post
Not the same as he did not bad mouth over us as what FT did

Players like Fowler left us but in his heart he never left Liverpool
well said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelherz View Post
one season wonders do not break so many goal scoring records. Not only did he score tap ins, he scored some beauties.
not so sure. even at chelsea, he had lost his pace and defenders had wizened up to his tricks. still a decent forward but it'd be a huge gamble taking him back now.

Quote:
Before he went to Chelsea, AVB was 1 of the most sought after young manager with his high tempo attacking style of football with Porto...
good point. we have a much younger team so maybe AVB is a suitable candidate?
Old 22-05-2012, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3999 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
when he's played he's made carroll look like maradona.
Old 22-05-2012, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hmm I'm not sure if Arsenal enter the UCL at play-off stage or group stage.

The only difference this year is that this is the first time all 4 English teams enter the group stage at the same time (with no play-off/qualifying stage), since Chelsea won the UCL and finished outside top 4 in the league.
Arsenal confirm qualify for qualifying stage this year because Chelsea, Man City and Man U qualify automatically to group stage...Arsenal needs to win in playoff before qualify for group stage...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 22-05-2012, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Arsenal confirm qualify for qualifying stage this year because Chelsea, Man City and Man U qualify automatically to group stage...Arsenal needs to win in playoff before qualify for group stage...
no bro, there will be 10 teams in the play-off stage (Arsenal not one of them):

6 confirmed teams
Malaga
Borussia Mönchengladbach
Udinese
Lille
Braga
Spartak Moscow

4 from the following 8
Dynamo Kyiv
Feyenoord
Fenerbahçe
Panathinaikos
Runners-up of 2011–12 Danish Superliga
Club Brugge
Vaslui
Motherwell
Old 22-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
in fact chelsea made a mistake by sacking AVB,they shd have let him get on with the job,cos then he wld wld have slowly phase out the old guard,which they actually brought him for(they wld have dominated IF THEY HAD LET HIM CONTINUE).chelsea will just be 5 th or 6 th plc teams for the nxt few seasons.most the players will be gone,so we have 1 club less to worry abt.hope pool owners get it right,if not rafa,avb will do.
as a rival team supporters / manager, i'ld love RDM to be given the job permanently... and keeps all his oldies in the team...

Just like when RH was appointed our manager, all our rival managers esp. his buddy sir rednose came all out to support him...
Old 22-05-2012, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no bro, there will be 10 teams in the play-off stage (Arsenal not one of them):
yes...Arsenal also qualify automatically for the group stage...

see here...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012%E2...ampions_League

Inter Milan missing in this coming CL campaign...can you believe it...also Lyon set to miss too...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Old 22-05-2012, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Inter Milan missing in this coming CL campaign...can you believe it...also Lyon set to miss too...
Yes, somehow I feel that the Champions League is incomplete without teams such as Inter Milan and Lyon (to name a few), which traditionally compete in it. Liverpool is another one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1