The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-11-2015, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
See the MRs for Honey (SLG) that were posted a couple pages back
https://sammyboy.today/showpos...ostcount=16247
Yes, BBBJ and BJ with CD upon request. No request, no do.
Old 26-11-2015, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Andyleo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My Fave Massage girl shall be Ini 爱你 from Lil Tiger's Den!

After few months, finally get to meet this cutie. Saw her ads when she started as a FL, I was too late , she has already turned to doing massage now.

Anyway, great services still.
Bathing was SOP, but it was enjoyable cos she’s so Cheeky and cute.

The massage might not be very professional but can see she really went to learn the techniques and put in a lot of effort.

The main course was of cos the HJ. Nobody can resist being HJ by a cute SYT. It was great!

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 9/10
Massage : 7/10
HJ: 9/10

Will RTM very soon!
Old 26-11-2015, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Long time no post FR, but this one warrants one. Reposting from SteroidFreak's Alice's thread which can be found here:
Tracy says she has a friend doing JG here. Is she referring to Alice or Connie?
Old 26-11-2015, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
KUN MAN TONG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday promise my third return to Aini. As usual, she welcome me with a hug after entering..

She is still friendly and help me to undress before leading me to shower. Her massage wise is on the spot for me as she will keeps asking if pressure is okie and anywhere else is sore or need extra attention.

Her hj is sensation for mi as she has a lot of pattern to make u cum in no time.I managed to cum twice which sometimes may not be easy.And she allows auto roam but pls do respect her.

Aiming for my fourth return soon..
Old 26-11-2015, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 12
alexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Had a wonderful time over the last week with 2 awesome ladies. Here are my write ups.

1. Clearly

Finally tried Clearly after all the hype. She is leaving Apr 16 so be prepared! Good massage, massage and sensual done on different bed. GFE good and super worth talking to her about my feeling and concerns. felt super good and nice after that! She WORTH IT!

2. MOMMY (DA MA)

The big Mother of LTD and the attractive D cup. The face and the photo on LTD doesn't match that much. Was kinda disappointed with the face but i stayed for HER D CUP. Ok la. saggy already. Boob F was good. Would RTM for massage but not for sensual i guess.
Old 26-11-2015, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 686 / Power: 22
kukubirdsg977 is a splendid one to beholdkukubirdsg977 is a splendid one to beholdkukubirdsg977 is a splendid one to beholdkukubirdsg977 is a splendid one to beholdkukubirdsg977 is a splendid one to beholdkukubirdsg977 is a splendid one to behold

http://liltigersden.com/delight/

http://liltigersden.com/nadine/

Went to tried this two for the past few days

both totally different look, figure, style of massage, etc

delight is busty, slight baby fats on the bottom, nandine is slim

D's massage is more sensual and soothing, N's massage is harder and more towards TCM, therapeutic

Hj also different schools. D's more sexy, N's JG hurts, but it's because i have some "blockage" and need "pain" to remind me that I need to unblock, or else in future will have more problems , maybe ED ....

one meat is another poison, so both are good in their own ways
Old 26-11-2015, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Interesting... there were two recent good MRs on Lily over at the English-Speaking ML thread. I guess its one man's meat, another man's poison.

https://sammyboy.today/showpos...&postcount=238

But from what I can gather (because I intend to try her in a week or so) she's been around for a long time (yea her website pic is dated and she's not 28), speaks very good English, and gives a damn good rub - so much so there were bros looking for her after the Roxy Spa closed.
Oh OK, didn't see the MRs on the other thread. I should clarify that she is a nice lady. Hardworking and attentive, and as I said, gives a better than reasonable massage. She was originally from China but is now a local. She can speak some English (good or otherwise is subjective), and yes, she did say she used to work at Roxy among many other places. My quarrel is with the description given of her by her OKT. But that is just me. Among others, I prefer to be wanked off by a ML (SYT or MILF, doesn't really matter) that I can feel up pleasurably, not someone who hardly has a waist.

Cheers
Old 26-11-2015, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
https://da3377.wordpress.com/lily/

If ever the lemon law applies to OKTs and their MLs, then I want my money back. Try at your own risk.
This stable can be risky as I previously mentioned.
I can easily spot 5 MLs who should be blacklisted.
Old 26-11-2015, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 23
jobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud ofjobloggs4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Woah bro! Sounds like you should post this MR in the Sibuay JiaLat thread!

But to put things in their perspective, I reckon you'd be a bit blasé and jaded too if you saw dicks everday from 10am to 11pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
Bro, couldn't help laughing when reading your MR. This must be one of the more interesting experiences that anyone has had.... My only comment is you should have saved some of your man juice for her friend to add to her noodles. Added dose of proteins......

Good one brother....
I must admit that it is quite funny now lah. I bet no one can beat slurping noodles!
Old 26-11-2015, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Autoroambot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobloggs4 View Post
I must admit that it is quite funny now lah. I bet no one can beat slurping noodles!
I guess if the other girl is really hot.....slurping sounds can be quite nice?

How come no one ask if the other girl is cute or not!
Old 26-11-2015, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 10
helloSYT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterhelloSYT is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hello bros! by any chance any bros has Malaysian ML to intro? do PM me, thanks again!
Old 26-11-2015, 08:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hellomr1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried this 霜儿.

haha didn't see the photo clearly before book as is from hp.
Now then I realised photo is photoshop. Didn't look at all like photo.

Look: 6
Massage: 6
HJ: 7

RTM: No
Old 26-11-2015, 09:06 PM
Samster (M)

soccerboy5888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

any ML that ass rim?
Old 26-11-2015, 09:08 PM
Samster (M)

soccerboy5888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mina from sglonelyguy can FJ? The best feeling is to be able to make a ML do FJ willingly.
Old 26-11-2015, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 18
bluedot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluedot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluedot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster77 View Post
Anyone tried her bbbj? Does she provide bj with cd? And is her boobs big? I am a boobs person haha
No bbbj, bj with cd which I reject so end up HJ only. Pity, else will RTM.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1